The blue ones really are nice looking.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/20/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 8/20/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. Last post on 11/23/13 at 6:10pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Presenting the Chord&Major Tonal Earphone Collection Last post on 11/19/13 at 6:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I will first start by declaring that I'm no audiophile, and that this is just a review coming from an average consumer. I know a lot of you will facepalm by my review, but I will post it...
The CAL! 2 is a big improvement over the first version. Creative brands this as a "premium headphone" on the box, but is it? First thing I noticed was the soundstage. It's MUCH better than...
As nicely explained by Victor in his review of the same CIEM, this is the previous flagship model from FitEar. In fact, unless you are married to the emphasised bass of the MH335DW, this would...
First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback...
I love these headphones! So comfortable you will forget you're wearing them. My cousin once commented "This is the best bass I've ever heard in a headphone!" While I know there are headphones out...
The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. - Page 134post #1996 of 779110/4/12 at 1:31pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1997 of 779110/4/12 at 1:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by rG-tom
dunno what would happen if you tried to order them to usa?
Finally I found the blue velour pads in Italy, € 7,50
now I'm member of the "Blue Velvet" clubpost #1998 of 779110/4/12 at 5:38pmQuote:
WoW, your table is so shiny!!! Drools.........
These are some sexy pics meng, you should use the 1st or last pic as your avatar, would look much better. Damn the black set looks so nice with the blue pads.post #1999 of 779110/4/12 at 5:48pmQuote:
Hey I was able to peel the pads off without damaging them. I used a little dentist's pick to get it started. There is a little tab to get under to get it going. I'll post a pic for you when I get home.post #2000 of 779110/4/12 at 6:23pmpost #2001 of 779110/4/12 at 6:30pmpost #2002 of 779110/4/12 at 6:32pmQuote:
agreed. pretty awesome looking for the price!post #2003 of 779110/5/12 at 1:53am
arrived right now, in addition to the headphones a letter of gratitude from Tadahiro Terashima (head of Japan Import) and a small origami as a gift
see you soon with first impressions and photos.
post #2004 of 779110/5/12 at 5:49amQuote:
Pics please!post #2005 of 779110/5/12 at 6:26amQuote:
They do the letter and the little "gift" so they can say gift on the customs paperwork. Sneaky little bas-tads!post #2006 of 779110/5/12 at 7:37amQuote:
This is an example of the slyness of the japs!post #2007 of 779110/5/12 at 8:12amQuote:
LOL ...is that anything like the "Blue Oyster Club" ? ...heard Doc's heading it !post #2008 of 779110/5/12 at 8:15ampost #2009 of 779110/5/12 at 8:24amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › iBasso DX50 Thread (New^4 firmware update! V1.2.2) 10 seconds ago
- › 2013 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Exchange 21 seconds ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 49 seconds ago
- › Need help finding ~$200 over ear circumaural headphones for... 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 Reviews 3 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Parts/Overclocking) 3 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-F806 mini review (& F-series player reviews / impressions... 3 minutes ago
- › Which device can block noisy human voice, bird singing,... 4 minutes ago
- › Earsonics SM64: The Impressions and Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by commodent
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones by Bassbanger101
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation by Beeferer
- › Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets by Antilochos
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by jshaffe
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi