The blue ones really are nice looking.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/19/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. Last post on 4/14/14 at 5:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Presenting the Chord&Major Tonal Earphone Collection Last post on 11/19/13 at 6:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First impressions When I first tried these headphones out of the box, I was a little disappointed at how the higher frequencies seemed to be more forward than the mids and bass. It wouldn't...
I was on the hunt for a well-made copper cable to complement my stock and third party cables for my Fitear IEMs when I came across Forza Audioworks. Good quality wire, ergonomics and aesthetics...
Edit1: Supposedly you have to burn this in for a while and you have to leave it on constantly to warm up or whatever according to the manual, but I wrote the review below after only about an hour...
The best phones I've tried so far. I tried some well-burnt-in beyerdynamic and others in similar price range in a store, and I have owned the 601 before. I also own closed cans, e.g. the K271, and...
First of all, a big THANK YOU to @svyr and @H20Fidelity for organising this Australian tour. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included in this...
The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. - Page 134post #1996 of 803410/4/12 at 1:31pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1997 of 803410/4/12 at 1:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by rG-tom
dunno what would happen if you tried to order them to usa?
Finally I found the blue velour pads in Italy, € 7,50
now I'm member of the "Blue Velvet" clubpost #1998 of 803410/4/12 at 5:38pmQuote:
WoW, your table is so shiny!!! Drools.........
These are some sexy pics meng, you should use the 1st or last pic as your avatar, would look much better. Damn the black set looks so nice with the blue pads.post #1999 of 803410/4/12 at 5:48pmQuote:
Hey I was able to peel the pads off without damaging them. I used a little dentist's pick to get it started. There is a little tab to get under to get it going. I'll post a pic for you when I get home.post #2000 of 803410/4/12 at 6:23pmpost #2001 of 803410/4/12 at 6:30pmpost #2002 of 803410/4/12 at 6:32pmQuote:
agreed. pretty awesome looking for the price!post #2003 of 803410/5/12 at 1:53am
arrived right now, in addition to the headphones a letter of gratitude from Tadahiro Terashima (head of Japan Import) and a small origami as a gift
see you soon with first impressions and photos.
post #2004 of 803410/5/12 at 5:49amQuote:
Pics please!post #2005 of 803410/5/12 at 6:26amQuote:
They do the letter and the little "gift" so they can say gift on the customs paperwork. Sneaky little bas-tads!post #2006 of 803410/5/12 at 7:37amQuote:
This is an example of the slyness of the japs!post #2007 of 803410/5/12 at 8:12amQuote:
LOL ...is that anything like the "Blue Oyster Club" ? ...heard Doc's heading it !post #2008 of 803410/5/12 at 8:15ampost #2009 of 803410/5/12 at 8:24amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 30 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 51 seconds ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . dual Sabre ES9018K2M dacs . . please post... 1 minute ago
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 Review/Impressions/Appreciation 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Asgard 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Nuforce Primo 8 - an Audiophile Phase Coherent Quad Balanced... 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 3 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 3 minutes ago
- › The Basshead Club 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by Flizz
- › Forza Audioworks Copper Series Cable by awry
- › Burson Audio - Conductor SL 9018 - Headphone Amp and DAC by ag8908
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by unshavenbastard
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by djvkool
- › Astrotec AX-30 by bowei006
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by Ultramus
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Skullcandy Fix In Ear Headphone With 3 Button Remote - White / Chrome by killeraxemannic
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob