The blue ones really are nice looking.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/19/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. Last post on 9/5/14 at 1:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Presenting the Chord&Major Tonal Earphone Collection Last post on 11/19/13 at 6:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included...
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. - Page 134post #1996 of 811710/4/12 at 1:31pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1997 of 811710/4/12 at 1:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by rG-tom
dunno what would happen if you tried to order them to usa?
Finally I found the blue velour pads in Italy, € 7,50
now I'm member of the "Blue Velvet" clubpost #1998 of 811710/4/12 at 5:38pmQuote:
WoW, your table is so shiny!!! Drools.........
These are some sexy pics meng, you should use the 1st or last pic as your avatar, would look much better. Damn the black set looks so nice with the blue pads.post #1999 of 811710/4/12 at 5:48pmQuote:
Hey I was able to peel the pads off without damaging them. I used a little dentist's pick to get it started. There is a little tab to get under to get it going. I'll post a pic for you when I get home.post #2000 of 811710/4/12 at 6:23pmpost #2001 of 811710/4/12 at 6:30pmpost #2002 of 811710/4/12 at 6:32pmQuote:
agreed. pretty awesome looking for the price!post #2003 of 811710/5/12 at 1:53am
arrived right now, in addition to the headphones a letter of gratitude from Tadahiro Terashima (head of Japan Import) and a small origami as a gift
see you soon with first impressions and photos.
post #2004 of 811710/5/12 at 5:49amQuote:
Pics please!post #2005 of 811710/5/12 at 6:26amQuote:
They do the letter and the little "gift" so they can say gift on the customs paperwork. Sneaky little bas-tads!post #2006 of 811710/5/12 at 7:37amQuote:
This is an example of the slyness of the japs!post #2007 of 811710/5/12 at 8:12amQuote:
LOL ...is that anything like the "Blue Oyster Club" ? ...heard Doc's heading it !post #2008 of 811710/5/12 at 8:15ampost #2009 of 811710/5/12 at 8:24amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014) 20 seconds ago
- › Grado e Series 30 seconds ago
- › Best smartphone to get to use as an music player 37 seconds ago
- › sennheiser game zero - help request 40 seconds ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 1 minute ago
- › Anyone listening to music at 120dB ? 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 minutes ago
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)