The blue ones really are nice looking.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/19/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. Last post on 4/9/15 at 2:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What is the best travel headphone for $20 Last post on 8/7/13 at 6:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I will leave the technical speak and unboxing play-by-play to the reviews that are already here, done by people who do a much better job than I can currently manage. Just know that the iDSD Micro...
Ok, I've had these for a while now and decided to leave some feedback on these. First thing, the sound from these IEM's (earphones) are nothing short of excellent with a few minor dislikes. At...
I purchased a Bakoon HPA-01 off Massdrop for around $1200 (it is normally around $1700 retail) due to the reputation of Bakoon Japan for making stunning amps. The HPA-01 is from Bakoon Korea,...
It would be impossible to replicate my first impressions of the Pioneer Superior Club Sound in-ear headphone series. As such, if you’d like my initial reaction, check out myPioneer SE-CX9 review....
Intro/Setup The on-ear open-back design is not a very popular segment. I suspect most overlook this category largely because of the lack of isolation compared to the many closed-back...
The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. - Page 134post #1996 of 822310/4/12 at 1:31pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1997 of 822310/4/12 at 1:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by rG-tom
dunno what would happen if you tried to order them to usa?
Finally I found the blue velour pads in Italy, € 7,50
now I'm member of the "Blue Velvet" clubpost #1998 of 822310/4/12 at 5:38pmQuote:
WoW, your table is so shiny!!! Drools.........
These are some sexy pics meng, you should use the 1st or last pic as your avatar, would look much better. Damn the black set looks so nice with the blue pads.post #1999 of 822310/4/12 at 5:48pmQuote:
Hey I was able to peel the pads off without damaging them. I used a little dentist's pick to get it started. There is a little tab to get under to get it going. I'll post a pic for you when I get home.post #2000 of 822310/4/12 at 6:23pmpost #2001 of 822310/4/12 at 6:30pmpost #2002 of 822310/4/12 at 6:32pmQuote:
agreed. pretty awesome looking for the price!post #2003 of 822310/5/12 at 1:53am
arrived right now, in addition to the headphones a letter of gratitude from Tadahiro Terashima (head of Japan Import) and a small origami as a gift
see you soon with first impressions and photos.
post #2004 of 822310/5/12 at 5:49amQuote:
Pics please!post #2005 of 822310/5/12 at 6:26amQuote:
They do the letter and the little "gift" so they can say gift on the customs paperwork. Sneaky little bas-tads!post #2006 of 822310/5/12 at 7:37amQuote:
This is an example of the slyness of the japs!post #2007 of 822310/5/12 at 8:12amQuote:
LOL ...is that anything like the "Blue Oyster Club" ? ...heard Doc's heading it !post #2008 of 822310/5/12 at 8:15ampost #2009 of 822310/5/12 at 8:24amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › "The Lab" 22 seconds ago
- › THE DIY HEADPHONE STAND THREAD 31 seconds ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 2 minutes ago
- › The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 5 minutes ago
- › Speakers In Use With Schiit Ragnarok 6 minutes ago
- › FitEar Parterre (パルテール) Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 8 minutes ago
- › Interest Check : European Headphone Trading Club 8 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 10 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by knorris908
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by interpolate
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › JVC HAF14B - Gumy Earbud Headphones by LuigiSound
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by Pirakaphile
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2