I never should have sold my D600. Biggest mistake I've made, and I make a lot of mistakes in my audio journey.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandDenontagged by System, 8/28/12
- productDenon AH-C300 Urban RaverTM In-Ear Headphones, Blacktagged by System, 8/28/12
- productDenon AH-C400tagged by System, 8/28/12
- productDenon AH-D400tagged by System, 8/28/12
- productDenon AH-D600tagged by System, 8/28/12
- productDenon AH-D7100 Music Maniactagged by System, 8/28/12
Related Forum Threads
- Denon Officially Announces Its New Headphones! Last post on 12/28/12 at 7:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Toys for Boys Last post on 7/19/15 at 12:55pm in High-end Audio Forum
- The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Yesterday at 11:13 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Worth getting the Denon D7100 if I own the D600? Last post on 2/24/14 at 6:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Do the Denon D600 cables work for the D7100? Last post on 1/12/14 at 11:04am in Headphones (full-size)
New DENON "Music Maniac" & "Urban Raver" Lines: D7100, D600, D400 & C300 Impressions Thread - Page 90
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Looks like you have a D7000 so you're not too bad off.
Three days in on burning and using these I love them. So glad I saw the deals thread heads up. These were not on my radar because of the list price.
LOL, ya gotta love the wanna be headphone elitist on this forum.
When I see a person constantly bashing products I have to question their motives, I don't particularly care for Beats headphones but I don't hang out in Beats threads bashing them.
Most folks (not all) don't give a brand/headphone a chance, a listen or time. I'm open minded to everything - including Beats. My buddy has the executives and though they aren't awesome they are good basshead phones.
Denon is still on their mainstream grind. Spotted the D400's in the new Ciara music vid.
Check out the random blatant product placement at 0:44 and 0:59 lol.
Edited by HesterDW - 4/30/13 at 7:08pm
Well, I guess with T1 and D7000, D600 will be kind of redundant for you. For me I am keeping mine though, along with D2000, for the time being.
I've got both D2000 and D600, one each for different listening stations, and probably won't ever sell either, unless its to fund a endgame phone.
It's not, I bought it for its portability and mainly used it like so, like I do with the D7100 now.
Well, thats great. I cant use them for portability as I have quite a small head, but they are my go to phones for movies and rocking out or when I need better isolation at home. I alternate between D600 and D2000 for this. Newer denons are no less fun than older denons actually.
So, as suggested, I checked out this video....and at that time, I had my AKG Q701 on (just doing my random internet surfing, not getting into listening music).
Yeah, I see the Denons in the vid....but I couldn't help noticing that the music sounded off. As in "not right". So I plugged in my D600. NOW, this-is-what-I'm-talkin-about!
My D600 goes great with this kinda genre!
Have had my 7100's for a few days only, but have been enjoying them immensely. I'd bought them as a middle of the road solution to use in the bedroom where I can't use my open back HD800's without disturbing my wife. What I've found in practice is that I'm reaching for them every morning and taking them to work as well. The sound is addictive with a deep, tight bass but still plenty of clarity in the mids & highs. Coupled with my AK120 ( btw Astell & Kern recommend the 7100's to pair with their DAP's) sound is phenomenal in my opinion.
Design wise, it seems the 7100's polarise opinion, for me, I love the looks. More of an up to date look, same reason that I like my HD800's looks - not a boring looking pair of cans.
I have a pair of Momentum's which were supposed to serve the purpose of my 7100's however comfort wise they really don't work for me, hurting my ears for sessions more than 15 mins at a time. Sound wise the momentum's are excellent btw. The 7100's I'm using for an hour or more with ease.
Overall, pleased with them enough to look at getting a pair of D600's for taking out now.
- New DENON "Music Maniac" & "Urban Raver" Lines: D7100, D600, D400 & C300 Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Companies that take advantage of audio enthusiasts 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Is there really such a thing as a non - colored headphone ( are the... 4 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 4 minutes ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 9 minutes ago
- › D.C. Area Meet (August 30, 2015) Impressions Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Headphone amplifier 13 minutes ago
- › In car USB, better SQ if upgrade from IPOD to ???? 14 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by dragon2knight
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2