I never should have sold my D600. Biggest mistake I've made, and I make a lot of mistakes in my audio journey.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandDenontagged by System, 8/28/12
- productDenon AH-C300 Urban RaverTM In-Ear Headphones, Blacktagged by System, 8/28/12
- productDenon AH-C400tagged by System, 8/28/12
- productDenon AH-D400tagged by System, 8/28/12
- productDenon AH-D600tagged by System, 8/28/12
- productDenon AH-D7100 Music Maniactagged by System, 8/28/12
Related Forum Threads
- Denon Officially Announces Its New Headphones! Last post on 12/28/12 at 7:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Toys for Boys Last post on 10/20/14 at 6:33am in High-end Audio Forum
- The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Today at 3:02 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Worth getting the Denon D7100 if I own the D600? Last post on 2/24/14 at 6:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Do the Denon D600 cables work for the D7100? Last post on 1/12/14 at 11:04am in Headphones (full-size)
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
New DENON "Music Maniac" & "Urban Raver" Lines: D7100, D600, D400 & C300 Impressions Thread - Page 90
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Looks like you have a D7000 so you're not too bad off.
Three days in on burning and using these I love them. So glad I saw the deals thread heads up. These were not on my radar because of the list price.
LOL, ya gotta love the wanna be headphone elitist on this forum.
When I see a person constantly bashing products I have to question their motives, I don't particularly care for Beats headphones but I don't hang out in Beats threads bashing them.
Most folks (not all) don't give a brand/headphone a chance, a listen or time. I'm open minded to everything - including Beats. My buddy has the executives and though they aren't awesome they are good basshead phones.
Denon is still on their mainstream grind. Spotted the D400's in the new Ciara music vid.
Check out the random blatant product placement at 0:44 and 0:59 lol.
Edited by HesterDW - 4/30/13 at 7:08pm
Well, I guess with T1 and D7000, D600 will be kind of redundant for you. For me I am keeping mine though, along with D2000, for the time being.
I've got both D2000 and D600, one each for different listening stations, and probably won't ever sell either, unless its to fund a endgame phone.
It's not, I bought it for its portability and mainly used it like so, like I do with the D7100 now.
Well, thats great. I cant use them for portability as I have quite a small head, but they are my go to phones for movies and rocking out or when I need better isolation at home. I alternate between D600 and D2000 for this. Newer denons are no less fun than older denons actually.
So, as suggested, I checked out this video....and at that time, I had my AKG Q701 on (just doing my random internet surfing, not getting into listening music).
Yeah, I see the Denons in the vid....but I couldn't help noticing that the music sounded off. As in "not right". So I plugged in my D600. NOW, this-is-what-I'm-talkin-about!
My D600 goes great with this kinda genre!
Have had my 7100's for a few days only, but have been enjoying them immensely. I'd bought them as a middle of the road solution to use in the bedroom where I can't use my open back HD800's without disturbing my wife. What I've found in practice is that I'm reaching for them every morning and taking them to work as well. The sound is addictive with a deep, tight bass but still plenty of clarity in the mids & highs. Coupled with my AK120 ( btw Astell & Kern recommend the 7100's to pair with their DAP's) sound is phenomenal in my opinion.
Design wise, it seems the 7100's polarise opinion, for me, I love the looks. More of an up to date look, same reason that I like my HD800's looks - not a boring looking pair of cans.
I have a pair of Momentum's which were supposed to serve the purpose of my 7100's however comfort wise they really don't work for me, hurting my ears for sessions more than 15 mins at a time. Sound wise the momentum's are excellent btw. The 7100's I'm using for an hour or more with ease.
Overall, pleased with them enough to look at getting a pair of D600's for taking out now.
- New DENON "Music Maniac" & "Urban Raver" Lines: D7100, D600, D400 & C300 Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 3 seconds ago
- › post your grado mods.... 30 seconds ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 47 seconds ago
- › Vorzüge VorzAMP PURE II - review and impressions 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Does plex stream lossless? 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 2 minutes ago
- › HRT Music Streamer ll+ 2 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 2 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)