New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Oyaide Cables? - Page 2

post #16 of 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by IgnitedEar View Post

Thanks for the update, they certainly look well made.  Do they have any memory wire or tubing for the section that goes over and around the ear? It looks like they dont.

Nope, but the cable is heavy enough to hang on to your er.

post #17 of 33
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by geared2play View Post

Finally received the cable, took almost two weeks, most of the time in the US customs... So here is some pictures!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Looks pretty nice :D hopefully i can find one for my red 535s. Thanks for the update man!

post #18 of 33

HPC-SE is the model number, there is a couple listing on ebay, but they are marked up by about 30% of original price.

post #19 of 33

Guys, I afraid that I am going to have to put the cable on sale, along with most of my audio gears. 85 shipped and paypaled for anyone interested, please check my profile.

post #20 of 33
Thread Starter 

WHat?? Why?? blink.gif Not the sound you were looking for?

post #21 of 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoundmonster View Post

WHat?? Why?? blink.gif Not the sound you were looking for?

 

I like the sound refinement by the cable, but I need the cash, I have to come with 2 grand by the end of month. I am forced to sell most of gears, so the cable has to go.

post #22 of 33

You can add the listing to your signature so it shows in all your posts. Check the menus that appear when you edit your signature to have it added.

 

Here's the direct Oyaide shop link in Japanese for the cables:

 

http://oyaide.com/catalog/advanced_search_result.php?categories_id=&keywords=SHURE+SE%A5%B7%A5%EA%A1%BC%A5%BA

 

Looks like $80 is about right.

post #23 of 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Currawong View Post

You can add the listing to your signature so it shows in all your posts. Check the menus that appear when you edit your signature to have it added.

 

Here's the direct Oyaide shop link in Japanese for the cables:

 

http://oyaide.com/catalog/advanced_search_result.php?categories_id=&keywords=SHURE+SE%A5%B7%A5%EA%A1%BC%A5%BA

 

Looks like $80 is about right.

Thanks for the tips. I never realize there is an such feature after being a member for 3 months...

post #24 of 33
Thread Starter 

@currawong thanks for the heads up. Never knew about about this feature. Lol. Im more active on headjam.org than on headfi these days.


Edited by xoundmonster - 9/29/12 at 7:52pm
post #25 of 33

This sounds so suitable for my Shure se535 =) Tune up the mid and tune down the treble =)

post #26 of 33
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheong93 View Post

This sounds so suitable for my Shure se535 =) Tune up the mid and tune down the treble =)

Exactly! Especially when mine is the red editions biggrin.gif along with the red oyaide cables..
post #27 of 33

My red oyaide cable is on its way from japan , can't wait to try it out on my Shure se535 ltd >3<

post #28 of 33
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheong93 View Post

My red oyaide cable is on its way from japan , can't wait to try it out on my Shure se535 ltd >3<</div>

Impressionsss biggrin.gif
post #29 of 33

very nice cable there!! do quickly give a review on that!! =)

post #30 of 33

Just tested on my shure se535 ltd... Very huge Sound stage x), bass response improved ,  and the clarity of human voice (not treble) improve as well... especially the mid range ;D. Overall, satisfy >3<. gonna upload some picture sooner =)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: