Sounds like you are in need of a cable for those LCD2's then.....
Upgradaholics Anonymous (UA) - Page 3
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Pros:“Warm sound signature, detailed, non-fatiguing”“Richly detailed, supremely textured, natural sound that is smooth, effortless and relaxing to listen to. A forgiving allrounder with superb comfort.”
- Pros:“Great sounding, comfortable, reasonable price”“Great sound, Looks like a piece of art, Great soundstage”
- Pros:“Clear mids, bass reproduction, good separation, neutral, build quality, Changeable cable, reshell worthy”“beefy bass, gorgeous highs, transparency, soundstage”
I am still confused if this is a help recovering addicts thread or an enable recovering addicts thread.
No, that's the weekly afterparty :D
Sorry guys for the jokes. Looks like I'm still interested in other DAP's even after the Tera. Though it is growing on me a lot. just not 100% what i was expecting to impress me. Definitely a solid device though, not gonna be selling this thing anytime soon.
- 1,012 Posts. Joined 10/2010
- Location: T̸̶̻̼͉̉ͭ̊o̺̹͎̬̗ͨ̉̎͒̾͑̎ͩ́...
- Select All Posts By This User
I know I wanted to buy Fitear To Go 334 and 111 then realized that's a whole lot of money right there. I slapped myself (literally) then took a glimpse at my university tuition fee. Plus, low employment rate these days due to bad economy made me reassure myself that I don't need it yet. Maybe in the future when I have some disposable money.
if this were like AA, you guys wouldn't be pushing me to BUY stuff xO
Pretty sure that was just me.....sorry. I guess if this was AA I would be the person people who relapse go drinking with.
Yeah but if we're talkin' AA I never even started the program. I'm fully aware of what an insufferable drunk I am and have accepted it as a part of my life. :D