Sprint cell phone + service for $20/month, Rare 'free and clear 3000' plan - 3000 anytime minutes, unlimited Text, and more
Will Ship To: Anywhere
wanting to sell (sorry if this is the wrong thread--I think I've seen people sell all sorts of stuff like computers. This phone can technically be your music source!!!)
FREE & CLEAR 3000 Plan and cell phone (Sprint service) You don't need to have existing Sprint service for you to do this..
So you know, this is BETTER than the "SERO" plan which you may have heard about (it's impossible to get unless you get grandfathered in). Sero plan is 500 anytime minutes for $30/mo.
The plan I am selling (all that's involved is "TOL" transfer of liability - you call Sprint, ask for Retentions, have them call me at my number, and we do the transfer.
Details of Free & Clear 3000 plan:
- they can never take this plan away from you. They try to get you to upgrade phones and change to a 4G plan so they can get more money from you!!!
- $20/month (plus taxes, which is about $1.50-2.50/month). I currently have a 10% discount code on my plan, you can add this easily.
- 3000 Anytime minutes. (to any carrier or landline) (Long distance is included--no extra charge)
- Nights and Weekends start at 7PM
- Unlimited Roaming (No extra charge)
- Unlimited Text Messages ( to any carrier )
- Unlimited Sprint to Sprint calls/texts anytime
- Unlimited picture messages included (however, I think you might need internet for some picture messages--I haven't really tested this out)
- You can add discounts such as 10% employee discount. At one point I had a 22 or so % discount on there.
- You can add data for $10/month (normally $15 but you can talk them down to $10)
- You CAN put it on 6 month "vacation/leave" status where you only have to pay $8.95 if you ever want to. I believe you can do this at least once a year (I did it 2x in a year but it wasn't for 6 months each) and have them put it BACK onto the same plan.
Contract ends in 2 years (but every 2 years I just buy the latest phone for $200 and sell it for $500+). I did that with the Galaxy S3. they renewed contract, but as long as I don't activate that Galaxy S3 when it arrives at my home, they can't change your plan
They are aware of this also--I told them I want to give the phone as a gift to a family member and they say it's fine.
I would like $125 paypalled as gift - I have almost 1000 positive feedback on ebay, many feedback on a few different forums under the same name as well as here on head-fi--talk tennis warehouse, PBNation (paintball)), I simply do not want to deal with Ebay and how horribly it protects the seller. $160 total and I'll throw in the HTC Touch Pro 2 phone I was using (in decent cosmetic condition, but perfect working condition). There are still some decent phones you can use with this plan such as some blackberries, htc diamond, touch pro 2, touch pro, some motorola smartphones--I forget what they're called...
this is legit -- not trying to waste your time or mine.
This is obviously a better deal than the SERO plan which gives you 500 anytime minutes for $30/mo. FYI, the SERO plan sells for around $100+ on forums and ebay. Some are listed at over $200 right now on Ebay.
Again, 3000 anytime minutes for $20/mo including unlimited texts and free roaming. In my 7 almost 8 years that I've owned this plan, I've probably had spotty reception on a couple occasions when I went up to the mountain to ski.. This plan will save you hundreds and hundreds of dollars a year. I simply don't need it because I have a free phone through work and if that ever goes away--I'll just bite the bullet and sign up for a 4G smartphone plan)
Please pm me or email me at my username @ gmail.com. All you need to do is call Sprint, get transferred to Retentions, have them call me while you're on the phone..... TOL (transfer of liability?) complete.