- 29 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 7/31/12
Related Forum Threads
- Heir Audio Tzar 90 and Tzar 350 Universal In Ear Monitors Last post on Yesterday at 11:26 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with IEM's Last post on 9/15/12 at 8:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Heir Audio World Tour Last post on 3/16/13 at 3:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM Review: Heir Audio 8.A – Long live the king Last post on 1/2/13 at 9:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/10/13
AK120 I feel like there is an epidemic looming over the heads of most Hi-Fi audio music player designers. Most just can't seem to get it right and so few end up with a solid...
first thing first , if you have doubts , please let me clear them , these are some of the best $20 phones in this world . secondly , thanks to razzer001 , thanks man ,...
OVERVIEW The Effect Studio Thor Silver IEM Upgrade cable is the new flagship made from quad-braided pure UPOCC silver that has been cryo treated and put together with Cardas silver solder. The...
So, I've owned the 4.A and 4.ai as well as the ER4S and wanted to try something different. In retrospect, I almost pulled the trigger on the Noble 4, but I recall that the infamous dip with the...
These hurt my head almost right away. The good sound quality is not noticeable when my ears and head hurts. Having said that, the price is low and if you don't like them then just return them.
Enter to Win an Heir Audio an All New 4.Ai - Page 23
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
What do my headphones say about me?
I rock a pair of Pioneer HDJ-2000-K DJ Monitors. The "Pioneer" means they are functional and utilitarian. The "HDJ" means they are high-definition as well as rugged and fit for DJ use, and the "2000" means they are the flagship of the line. The "K" just means they're sexy, because everything is sexier in black.
My headphones say that I prioritize quality and functionality, but that I manage to have some swagger nonetheless. Magnesium casing on the headphones not only protects them but also looks totally boss. The mono/stereo switch not only helps me beat match in a crowded club, but looks awesome in lime green. My swagger is like a convenient afterthought.
On the other hand, my headphones are not distasteful or gaudy. They don't push functionality to the aesthetic limit, like the (in my opinion quite ugly) ATH-M50. They don't push swagger to the limit like the (in my opinion quite poor-sounding) Beats by Dre Studios. Instead, they strike a balance, and pogo stick down that balancing beam like batman at a cocktail party.
I have Sennheiser open audiophile headphones (multiple models), Monster Turbines, TDK Life on Record noise canceling IEMs, Sennheiser Addidas earbuds, Koss Gold Pro sealed studio monitor headphones, and many other headphones. Like any good arsenal, they all have their unique uses. However, my general go-to headphone of choice is the HDJ-2000. It is my hope that you choose me as a prize winner so that, after being absolutely blown away by your IEMs, I can truthfully say that my go-to IEM of choice is a wickedly sexy and gorgeous-sounding Heir Audio 4.Ai.
Thank you for your consideration. Best,
When you are all alone, in the night, beside a nice cup of coffe...when you can hear your own heart beat...when you can hear your music, that one that moves you, that makes you feel alive, my eim crawls and reachs you and whispers at your ear "is not what he´s listening: is how he´s feeling it".
Well this is my first post here on the site. Hello!
What do your headphones say about you?
Hmm. You can learn a lot i suppose. Headphones can tell those around you how important music is to you.
Some people are happy just hearing music, others really want to listen.
I think my headphones say i'm somewhere in between. i'm pretty new to actually trying to get a better understanding about headphones.
I currently have the Klipsch S4 and Bose ie2. Also thinking of upgrading to the Klipsch S7.
Edited by caasheew - 8/7/12 at 8:37am
I keep it simple yet appreciate the finer things in life. I stumbled across a pair of Grado SR60's back in grad school. Reading "Truly the World's Finest," I couldn't resist. I have had them for about 10 years now and still love the way they sound... But I think it's time for an upgrade.
My headphones say that I could be doing better, but since I'm bad at managing money, I'm stuck with the headphones that came with my phone.
But if I did have some good headphones they'd say: I love music and I don't have time to listen to anything going on around me(I have a real IEM fetish). I'd like you to leave me alone because sometimes the isolation provided by IEM's isn't enough. You wish you could hear what I hear.
Edited by theinternetis - 8/7/12 at 10:38am
- Enter to Win an Heir Audio an All New 4.Ai
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 9 seconds ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 11 seconds ago
- › Comply Ts-100 black 20 seconds ago
- › Need advice choosing headphone! 45 seconds ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 59 seconds ago
- › InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread 1 minute ago
- › Walkman NWZ F886 officialy announced!! [192khz/24bits] 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › HE-500, LCD2, D5000, DT770, SR80, on a speaker amp (Emotiva mini-X... 4 minutes ago
- › Heir Audio 5.0 Impressions/Comparison/Review Thread 5 minutes ago
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by 24Bit
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by 24Bit
- › Brainwavz Delta by suman134
- › Effect Audio Thor cable by average_joe
- › Heir Audio Tzar 350 by alpha421
- › Panasonic RP-HC720-K Over Ear Headphones Noise Canceling 95% by oostrov
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by tdockweiler
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by lexangl
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by TThorsen
- › EB92 In-Ear MicroFit Monitors by MadMusicJunkie
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe