I don't really know what my Earsonics SM2 say about me. But when I listen to them, I always enjoy what is coming out of them.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 7/31/12
Related Forum Threads
- Heir Audio Tzar 90 and Tzar 350 Universal In Ear Monitors Last post on 6/7/13 at 2:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with IEM's Last post on 9/15/12 at 8:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Heir Audio World Tour Last post on 3/16/13 at 3:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM Review: Heir Audio 8.A – Long live the king Last post on 1/2/13 at 9:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/23/13
Enter to Win an Heir Audio an All New 4.Ai - Page 21
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
My headphones (M50's) say that I love quality music. Music and books are a lot alike. They both can take you to another world and tell a story, they can inspire emotions such as sorrow, anticipation, dread, and excitement. I love music and I hope people can see that from the phones on my head.
My headphones say that I love music and the pursuit of sonic excellence at the cost of all else aside from comfort (if they are not comfortable I can't focus on the music). Looks do not matter, price doesn't matter (high or low) so long as I can afford the headphone, size doesn't matter, just the music matters...
Despite it being sponsored by Heir, Head-Fi is the organizer, so they set the rules. It is US only, and you must be 18 to enter. We might as well post this again since people are coming in on later pages rather than opening it up at the start where the rules are laid out.
I believe a whole can be said about one's earpices. style, attention and care of detail and not the least a keen appreciation for good sound. just as important, if not more, as the equipment or source used to listen with.
They show I'm an audiophile on a budget, who knows his stuff, I only own the best in my price range (Ety's, Shure's, high end Sony's). They show I care about music quality alot, and choose quality over style and culture (choosing a pair of Shure 440's over Beats Solos).
They also show I work a minimum wage job xD Only buy off of craigslist, can't afford a brand new pair yet!
My Sennheiser HD439 say that I am a person who is not fooled by companies that lie about there product saying that they have magical powers, that there headphones can make music some how auto convert mp3's to a higher quality sound.
My headphones tell the world that I am someone that likes to use the right tool for the job. And if that job is appreciating the full depth of emotion the artist intended in their music, then I will be wearing headphones that will absolutely do right by the artist.
I have many pair of headphones for different genre's of music. Much like a runner will select different shoes for the terrain, or a skier will use different skis depending on the conditions, I will select my headphones most appropriate for the music.
I really hope I win these IEM's. Most of my cans are Circumaural. It would be a treat to own a pair of truly high-end IEM's.
Well, the IEMs are quite varied in sound, imo, and I'm quite varied in terms of musical tastes and such. Also most of my IEMs shine on the instrument side of things whereas vocals are more hidden and I am a musician so I have a tendency to listen more to the instruments. That's all.
My RS2i's say that I tend go against the grain, my K141's show my appreciation for the past, my Portapros say that I'm a sucker for a good deal and my small odd vintage collection says that I'm probably slightly mad.
- Enter to Win an Heir Audio an All New 4.Ai
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › iBasso DX50 Thread (New^4 firmware update! V1.2.2) 32 seconds ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir headphone amplifier 47 seconds ago
- › Looking for Dac with build in amp for Monitor speakers. HELP GURUS 1 minute ago
- › Woo WA22 3 minutes ago
- › Electrodynamic and electrostatic headphones now obsolete ? 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 3 minutes ago
- › Music > Gaming > Movie All-round Cans 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 4 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Appreciation / Discussion thread 5 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Appreciation/Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by kingpage
- › Sony NWZ-A818 8GB by stuartfang
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by adevriesc
- › Samson SR950 by adevriesc
- › Yamaha HPH-200 Headphone (Black) by adevriesc
- › Skullcandy INK'D Earbuds (Green) by Bassbanger101
- › Q-Audio French Silk Cable by WNBC
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by boombox589
- › Audio-gd Master 9 Preamp & Headphone amp by staalf
- › Sennheiser Momentum by commodent
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi