My current headphones are hd 650 and vmoda m80. They described my split personalities. One is looking for style following the trend want to be in every big events everywhere while the other just want to slow down, enjoy the flow of life with a cup of tea.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 7/31/12
Related Forum Threads
- High End CIEM/IEM Thread! Last post on 4/14/14 at 6:38pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Iem and CIEM lovers in Romania - UNITE ! Last post on 2/2/14 at 2:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with IEM's Last post on 9/15/12 at 8:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/4/14
First impressions When I first tried these headphones out of the box, I was a little disappointed at how the higher frequencies seemed to be more forward than the mids and bass. It wouldn't...
I was on the hunt for a well-made copper cable to complement my stock and third party cables for my Fitear IEMs when I came across Forza Audioworks. Good quality wire, ergonomics and aesthetics...
Edit1: Supposedly you have to burn this in for a while and you have to leave it on constantly to warm up or whatever according to the manual, but I wrote the review below after only about an hour...
The best phones I've tried so far. I tried some well-burnt-in beyerdynamic and others in similar price range in a store, and I have owned the 601 before. I also own closed cans, e.g. the K271, and...
First of all, a big THANK YOU to @svyr and @H20Fidelity for organising this Australian tour. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included in this...
Enter to Win an Heir Audio an All New 4.Ai - Page 3
The beautiful wooden shells of W5000s and W3000ANV portrays my sophistication from the outside, and their smoothness in sound portrays my carefulness from the inside. (Sounds like writing a CV..)
my headphones different very much in terms of sound signature, showing that i keep an open mind about music and what different music should sound like, I listen to a very large variety of music, and that I like a change of scenery every now and then! =)
Music is only as good as one's perception of it afterall. Why not change the same music up with different types of headphones =D
Edited by Cotnijoe - 7/31/12 at 8:23pm
"What your headphones say about you"
Were they not inanimate objects, my headphones (VSonic GR07s) would say:
"Thank God he cleans his ears on a regular basis."
...and perhaps that I prefer a balanced sound with clarity, a as-wide-as-possible soundstage, and no emphasis in any frequency. For me, this is what makes the experience of feeling like you're hearing a favorite recording for the first time again possible.
Edited by doublea71 - 7/31/12 at 10:41pm
What Do Your Headphones say about you?
I love and cherish my Koss PortaPro's and They love me!
Some hate the looks, but the Retro looks really show my individualistic lifestyle
But the Sound they give off is a different story, When my Portapro's Speak to me they may speak to me in languages of Drum And Bass, Dubstep, Rock, and Daft Punk. But any way kind of Language(music) they speak with; always speaks in a Clear precise sound thats smooth to my ears and non-fatiguing like a gentle mother's sweet soothing lullaby.
Some people dont see it too much, but when i wear my Portapro's with pride; It means im making a Statement. a Porta Pro Statement
What does my IEMs say about me?
Well, my JVC HA-FXT90 say that I try new things, but stay within the limits. It also says that I have lots of energy, rain nor' shine, but as long as there's not too much of both. It also says that I don't mind small spaces, but as long as it's clean.
What does my Shure SE-535 say about me?
1. They show incredible clarity even out of poorly recorded low bit files, just like how i try and make the best out of everything 'insignificant'/overlooked.
2. They are lush sounding and offer a thick presentation, very similar to how i get 'thick' and obsessive about anything that comes my way in life.
3. Sometimes they go overboard and 'hiss', just like me giving a shot at this contest, though i broke the first rule of not residing anywhere in the US.
Edited by ayaflo - 7/31/12 at 9:37pm
The Sennheiser HD 25-13 II.
It says brrgrr is one to roll with the punches; takes what he gets and continues moving forward. Additionally it says brrgrr is laid back and unimposing in character. It also says brrgrr has an attention to detail and is prideful of tradition. Finally It says brrgrr has an undiscriminating appreciation for functionality.
P.S. The Sennheiser HD 25-13 II suggests that brrgrr may be an audiophile.
Edited by brrgrr - 7/31/12 at 9:51pm
Currently sporting the Hifiman RE262.
Sent from my rommed Thunderbolt using Tapatalk 2
Edited by mosshorn - 7/31/12 at 9:54pm
Dba-02 Mk II
What do my iems say about me?
They say that i endeavor to achieve great sound, while often the best is unaffordable.
That i like my music with a unique ring of clarity but also appreciate the certain components of sound that, to most others in the world, bring great joy.
They say that i prefer to enjoy every aspect of life, taking interest in even my daily commutes, as any free time left to me will inevitably be left to my ears.
That I am often alone at many points throughout the day, lonely even;
and that, without a doubt, i require a solution to my longing for the comfort of music, accessible at a moment's notice.
My iems say that I need perfection as far as perfection is attainable by me.
- Enter to Win an Heir Audio an All New 4.Ai
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Headphone Sightings 2 18 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 24 seconds ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 2 minutes ago
- › REVIEW - HiFiMan HE-560 Planar Magnetic Headphones - Stock... 2 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.2.8 3 minutes ago
- › = HIFIMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread (pre-orders up!) = 9 minutes ago
- › Audiophiles in Dubai? 9 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 9 minutes ago
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Design. Phase 2: Desktop vs Portable listening... 10 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . dual Sabre ES9018K2M dacs . . please post... 10 minutes ago
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by Flizz
- › Forza Audioworks Copper Series Cable by awry
- › Burson Audio - Conductor SL 9018 - Headphone Amp and DAC by ag8908
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by unshavenbastard
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by djvkool
- › Astrotec AX-30 by bowei006
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by Ultramus
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Skullcandy Fix In Ear Headphone With 3 Button Remote - White / Chrome by killeraxemannic
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob