My pair of Denon D5000 show that even though they are closed, I still open that wide open sound with beautiful highs and a powerful bass. They also display their beautiful mohagnay cups which show I love true, classy styling, not just style that is on par with the current fashion trend.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandHeir Audiotagged by System, 7/31/12
Related Forum Threads
- Heir Audio Tzar 90 and Tzar 350 Universal In Ear Monitors Last post on 6/7/13 at 2:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with IEM's Last post on 9/15/12 at 8:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Heir Audio World Tour Last post on 3/16/13 at 3:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ie80 or heir audio Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM Review: Heir Audio 8.A – Long live the king Last post on 1/2/13 at 9:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/23/13
As nicely explained by Victor in his review of the same CIEM, this is the previous flagship model from FitEar. In fact, unless you are married to the emphasised bass of the MH335DW, this would...
First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback...
I love these headphones! So comfortable you will forget you're wearing them. My cousin once commented "This is the best bass I've ever heard in a headphone!" While I know there are headphones out...
My first in-ear headphone. Always thought they couldn't be any good compared to the over-ear headphones. I was wrong. The looks are a matter of taste, so I keep that in the middle for a...
I've spent the past week auditioning these new VSD1S by VSonic. Before this I was listening extensively to my dual dynamics JVC FXT90's and my dual armature UE 700. For a single dynamic driver that...
Enter to Win an Heir Audio an All New 4.Ai - Page 19
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
My Stax-407 with my Smyth A8 Realiser say that the only time of day I have do any critical listening or movie watching is late at night when my wife and kids are sleeping.
Ahh. My HD448's - you were a good pair of cans.
> Go to friends house to deliver stuff.
> Be home an hour later.
> See sister's rabbit in my room.
> Decide to put it bak in its cage before total destruction.
> Too late.
> Go to grab MacBook to browse the web.
> Realize I have a 1/2 inch cord hanging out the left side.
> Confused as to what it is.
> Remove it.
> Rabbit ate through the cable.
> Happy ending:
> Decide to buy some AKG Q701's later.
Stil. They were my first $100+ cans and ultimately what got me into Head-Fi.org.
Good night sweet prince.
I suppose they say I like rabbits?
Let's see... What do my Sennheiser HD598s say about me. I gotta say that fell into my personality surprisingly well. Like me these are not a pair of headphones you likely take to parties due to their sound leaking nature and polarizing design. Like them I prefer my privacy to parties, and I tend to be polarizing to people at first impression. Just like the sound of the 598s people will find me to be an engaging person with a laid back attitude. Sometimes I'll say something rather cheesy much like the promotional spiel for the 598s. Once you get to know me I will be a comfortable person to be around apart from a few people who find me unbearable.
Here's to hoping that lightening can strike twice. Thanks for the chance.
Also, your Amperiors say that you are a lucky dood and you should let someone else win this time. Haha just kidding man.
I'm pretty sure I'm not eligible to enter since in from Sweden but I'll enter just in case.
I liked your motto as well, "If it's in the music, it's in the music.", and I hope my headphones say; "If it's in the music, it's in the headphones.". That's what I want, and I hope it shows.
Edited by TonyHarding - 8/4/12 at 6:08am
My headphones say: I care. I care about the music and I believe it deserves to be heard properly. Forget spending hundreds on an iPod and pennies on the actual sound. The music comes first, and that means quality cans.
Use a pair of Woodied magnums and 1964Ears customs, which says a lot about what I look for in a headphone: excellent quality priced at affordable levels. Which in turn says something about my thriftiness and appreciation of good value in what I buy.
And thanks to Heir Audio for this giveaway (:
Edit: Whoops, looks like this contest is US only. A pity.
Edited by Nightslayer - 8/4/12 at 10:22am
- Enter to Win an Heir Audio an All New 4.Ai
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › HeadAmp Headphone Demos -- Audeze LCD-X and LCD-XC sign up on Black... 1 minute ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 3 minutes ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 3 minutes ago
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 4 minutes ago
- › Tough question - full size, efficient, extreme comfort and more... 8 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 8 minutes ago
- › Fiio E18 10 minutes ago
- › AUDEZE LCD XC 14 minutes ago
- › AKG new headphone K545? 14 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics is coming out with a new IEM? 16 minutes ago
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones by Bassbanger101
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation by Beeferer
- › Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets by Antilochos
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by jshaffe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by jshaffe
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones, Black by pataburd
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi