or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › The Sub-$200 Portable Amps Shootout – 13 (+11) amps compared
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Sub-$200 Portable Amps Shootout – 13 (+11) amps compared - Page 41

post #601 of 609
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonecosta75 View Post

Mmm ok
I try to change the Source
One greath Source whit Ware and detailded sound under 500 $ ?

 

Unfortunately $500 won't really give you to the top end level DAP, but X5II is still a very solid choice. If you need more power in the future, you can always get a E12A.

post #602 of 609
X5 is greath but i need a gear for tidal streaming..
Under 500 used?
post #603 of 609
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonecosta75 View Post

X5 is greath but i need a gear for tidal streaming..
Under 500 used?
http://www.echoboxaudio.com/explorer.aspx
http://echobox-audio.myshopify.com/products/explorer
Edited by golov17 - 5/22/16 at 3:39am
post #604 of 609
Nice ..
But the pioneer or the onkyo dp ?
post #605 of 609
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonecosta75 View Post

Nice ..
But the pioneer or the onkyo dp ?
POWER

TEXAS INSTRUMENTS TPA6120A2 300MW/CHANNEL @ 32 OHMS, SNR 128DB inside Explorer DAP 😯
post #606 of 609
Wow .. but i want quality over quantity
I have a pair of audiotechnica m50x ..
Sony zx100 ? Fioo x7?
Thx
post #607 of 609
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonecosta75 View Post

Wow .. but i want quality over quantity
I have a pair of audiotechnica m50x ..
Sony zx100 ? Fioo x7?
Thx
prices..
post #608 of 609

ClieOS,

Would you happen to know how the OBJECTIVE2+ODAC REV B sounds when paired with HD600? I am wondering if the synergy is optimal there. I'm also wondering if the amp has enough power to cure HD600s slow and veiled nature.

post #609 of 609
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sennheiserhd485 View Post
 

ClieOS,

Would you happen to know how the OBJECTIVE2+ODAC REV B sounds when paired with HD600? I am wondering if the synergy is optimal there. I'm also wondering if the amp has enough power to cure HD600s slow and veiled nature.

 

No idea.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › The Sub-$200 Portable Amps Shootout – 13 (+11) amps compared