Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › best bass headphone under 300$
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

best bass headphone under 300$ - Page 5

post #61 of 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by lup31337 View Post

Why didn't anyone mention the Beyerdynamic DT 770 ?

 

I'm wondering the same thing. Paired with a ZO2, they'd probably have been a better option than the XB700 since they actually...sound okay with everything else. I'm not an XB fan; the XB500 sounds horrendous for most things other than electronic (though I've been told EQ fixes that?) and the XB700 was kind of underwhelming in terms of actual thump when unamped. Not to say they lacked bass, but I expected more. They were about even with the Beats Pro.

post #62 of 108
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishcabible View Post

 

I'm wondering the same thing. Paired with a ZO2, they'd probably have been a better option than the XB700 since they actually...sound okay with everything else. I'm not an XB fan; the XB500 sounds horrendous for most things other than electronic (though I've been told EQ fixes that?) and the XB700 was kind of underwhelming in terms of actual thump when unamped. Not to say they lacked bass, but I expected more. They were about even with the Beats Pro.

 

dt770 mor punchy bass deep bass boomy bass then XB700 eek.gif

 

 

wich one is the best zo2 or fiio e11 or 9


Edited by OmanRap - 8/1/12 at 5:27am
post #63 of 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmanRap View Post

 

dt770 mor punchy bass deep bass boomy bass then XB700 eek.gif

 

 

wich one is the best zo2 or fiio e11 or 9

 

It goes deeper (from what I remember) but has a little less weight. That's why I suggested to add a ZO2. The ZO2 will add more bass, but the E11 and E9 will power the headphones a lot more.

post #64 of 108
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishcabible View Post

 

It goes deeper (from what I remember) but has a little less weight. That's why I suggested to add a ZO2. The ZO2 will add more bass, but the E11 and E9 will power the headphones a lot more.

 

ahaaa

 

ok bro ,, thanx

 

^__^

post #65 of 108

WA ALAIKUM AS SALAAM, akhi!

 

I thought I was a basshead, but nope, you clearly have me beat on that. Haha.


Edited by farhan - 8/1/12 at 2:06pm
post #66 of 108
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by farhan View Post

WA ALAIKUM AS SALAAM, akhi!

 

I thought I was a basshead, but nope, you clearly have me beat on that. Haha.

 

WoOoOoW ARABIC GUYS IN HERE eek.gif

 

hehe ,, maaan bass is in all my life

 

i'm Expert in cars audio bigsmile_face.gif

post #67 of 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmanRap View Post

 

WoOoOoW ARABIC GUYS IN HERE eek.gif

 

hehe ,, maaan bass is in all my life

 

i'm Expert in cars audio bigsmile_face.gif

 

What kind of system do you run then?

post #68 of 108

I can say without doubt, the Ultrasone HFI-2400 definitely has more bass slam than the DT770-80ohms, amped or not. I think the dt770 does however have better bass texture, but you can just feel the 'thump' with the 2400s.

post #69 of 108
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehJam View Post

 

What kind of system do you run then?

 

 

i have 2 cars

 

best cars speakers without amp ,, infinity then JBL  like who get new car and he want very good sound ,, only change the old speakers to infinity atsmile.gif

 

but for big sound with amp - go with pioneer speakers 600 watts or new kenwood 700 watts and kenwood subwoofer 12" 1200 watts the new kenwood sub 2012 its very nic and batter then before,,

 

and there is other good products sony & polk & swiss audio & JL audio

 

in my first car i have infinity sound system

 

in second car i have swiss audio & kenwood sound system


Edited by OmanRap - 8/2/12 at 4:59am
post #70 of 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by lup31337 View Post

Why didn't anyone mention the Beyerdynamic DT 770 ?

 

I forget that there are other versions of the Beyers than the 600 ohm ones...you're right, if you paired the Zo2 with one of the lower impedance Beyers I bet it would sound good. I know that with my 1350s the ZO2 does a great job. 

post #71 of 108

you ain't a expert in car audio...


Since you love bass so much, u might want to get this,, 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1B-mQlQGFk

post #72 of 108
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-h-e-p-i-m-p View Post

you ain't a expert in car audio...


Since you love bass so much, u might want to get this,, 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1B-mQlQGFk

 

hehe i loOoOove bass .. but only bass not good atsmile.gif

post #73 of 108
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focker View Post

 

I forget that there are other versions of the Beyers than the 600 ohm ones...you're right, if you paired the Zo2 with one of the lower impedance Beyers I bet it would sound good. I know that with my 1350s the ZO2 does a great job. 

 

but without zo2 ,, its have mor bass boomy bass then xb700 ?!!!

post #74 of 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmanRap View Post

 

man ,, no one in this forum can help me  frown.gif

 

I WANT BEST BOOMY BASS HEADPHONE UNDER 400$ frown.gif

 

SO THERE IS NO HEADPHONE BATTER THEN BEATS IN BOOMY BASS ?? frown.gif

Just get the beats if you want them that bad.. There have been at least 5 other suggestions throughout this thread that you have completely ignored. People have told you to get the sony's but you still insist on saying that the beats have the "best boomy bass".  Stop whining about other people not "helping you" and get the beats if you really want them over every other suggestion that has been made.

post #75 of 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmanRap View Post

 

but without zo2 ,, its have mor bass boomy bass then xb700 ?!!!

 

Boomy isn't a good thing. The bass will be better textured and more impactful with the ZO, but not boomy. And it without it, it'll have less bass. But really, that's not that much of a problem because bass is something that you can add easily if all you really care about is sheer impact and not quality.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › best bass headphone under 300$