Output power is typically advertised to show how speakers will be driven. My question is. Does the output power specs also apply to audio output headphones?
If the answer to the above question is yes. Will the output power seen below, drive most headphones to their maximum potential?
- 8Ohms 1kHz : 100W + 100W
- 8Ohms 20-20kHz : 90W + 90W
- (8Ohms 1kHz) THD : 1%
- (8Ohms 20-20kHz) THD : 0.09%
- Output Power (JEITA 10%)/ Rated Output Power(0.09% 20Hz-20kHz 4Ohm) : 10%
- Output Power (JEITA 10%)/Rated Output Power(0.09% 20Hz-20kHz 8Ohm) : 130W
- Total : 945W (135W/ch x 7 (8?, 1kHz, 0.05% THD))