S-logic on the cheap: OZMA 5 (Ultrasone HFI550 rebranded)
Will Ship To: Anywhere
I appreciate varieties and different sound signatures, but that's after I joined this community (thanks Head-fi!). How so? I'd read somebody saying "forward mids" and I'd buy a headphone to understand what forward and mids are. I’d read somebody saying that "D7000 does bass well" and within weeks, I was listening to it understanding what was mid-bass and sub-bass. It’s been great fun. But since I should move on to do more auditioning for my open-back full-size phones, up for sale are these high-performance closed-back phones.
- OZMA 5 (Feb 2010): $65. Rebranded Ultrasone HFI-550 (see below for a confirmation from Moon Audio). Is S-logic any good? The merit of this patented technology of Ultrasone has been debated quite fiercely in this forum. Why not try it yourself? Comes with 1/4” adapter. Condition: Used - Good / Very Good on Amazon condition scale.
- SOLD Incase Sonic (March 2012): $OLD.
- SOLD Denon A-HD 7000 (Apr 2012): $OLD.
- SOLD AKG K 550 (Jun 2012): $OLD.
- SOLD Shure SRH-840 (Oct 2011): $OLD.
Note: Date of purchase in parentheses.
Note that I am the type of person who babies the 'phones (ivanrocks321 can testify : ). All my phones are stored with temperature and humidity control, and used and tested in my private office (so no smoke, no pet, no kid).
Prices include CONUS shipping. International buyers please check with me for additional shipping fee. Accepts PayPal personal or buyer adds 4% (Amazon payment is free BTW).
Thanks for looking!
- I can declare a lower value for custom declaration purpose, but only if the buyer bears the risk of insurance covering only the declared value.
- I bear the risk of having my gear damaged when it is being inspected at the buyer's country customs. Because of this, I demand international buyers to send payment using PayPal Gift.
- All products are tested before shipping. But if the buyer finds a problem and reports to me within seven days, I will issue a refund upon a third-party inspection. The third party will be any Headphoneus Supremus of the buyer's choice (has to be CONUS based). The Headphoneus Supremus will get the product from buyer and tests to see if there is any problem. If there is, the product will be shipped back to me, and I will issue a full refund and reimburse shipping. But if the Headphoneus Supremus determines that there is no problem, the product will be shipped back to the buyer, who will bear all the shipping charges, and will not receive any refund. Because the Headphoneus Supremus is chosen and contacted by the buyer, I will not be responsible if the product get stolen, lost, or damaged in the process.
OZMA 5 (Alienware) = Ultrasone HFI-550 rebranded:
Edited by ulogin - 8/25/12 at 6:15pm