how do i burn these in best ? just play music at a lvl higher than listening level ?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Has anyone gone back to hearing the iPOD stock earbuds after being away for a long time? Last post on 1/9/12 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earphone suggestions under 100 Last post on 1/27/13 at 6:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Make Any HeadRoom Purchase until Dec.20, Get Entered for FREE Shure SE535!! Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 11/22/13 at 3:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for good headphones around $100 Last post on 10/13/12 at 9:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I will first start by declaring that I'm no audiophile, and that this is just a review coming from an average consumer. I know a lot of you will facepalm by my review, but I will post it...
The CAL! 2 is a big improvement over the first version. Creative brands this as a "premium headphone" on the box, but is it? First thing I noticed was the soundstage. It's MUCH better than...
As nicely explained by Victor in his review of the same CIEM, this is the previous flagship model from FitEar. In fact, unless you are married to the emphasised bass of the MH335DW, this would...
First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback...
I love these headphones! So comfortable you will forget you're wearing them. My cousin once commented "This is the best bass I've ever heard in a headphone!" While I know there are headphones out...
Blox TM7 (Discussion + Reviews) - Page 25
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #362 of 4763/2/13 at 5:59ampost #363 of 4763/3/13 at 6:24pm
Can you spot the difference ?
Just got mine 3 days ago and first impression compared to the M2C was the vocals (mids?) seemed more laid back than the M2C. Don't know if that made sense but I think it needs burn in before I can pull any conclusions on the ANV3.
Edit : Holy cow, the ANV3 is really a jump above the M2C in the bass department. The difference is quite noticable.
Edited by AbsoluteZero - 3/4/13 at 12:44ampost #364 of 4763/4/13 at 2:07am
After burn in ANV3 for nearly 100 hours, I can say that: its really a great little cans, I sticked it in my ears all day, and love it above my old Yuin PK1, its worth to wait for it, and worth for every buck you spent.. ( my opinion willing to send to someone who is earbuds lover like me, hehe )
Edited by Goldenpig3888 - 3/4/13 at 2:16ampost #365 of 4763/4/13 at 4:38pmpost #366 of 4763/9/13 at 3:48pmpost #367 of 4763/9/13 at 9:20pm^why.also blox is in production creating a new earbud with the sound signiture very similar to the tm5 which I didn't get to try. I will diffenetly get it when releasedpost #368 of 4763/23/13 at 5:43am
Anyone knows if they are going to sell the ANV3 or M2C anytime again soon?
i contucted them and they told me that in a few days there are going to release a new type of earbud.
they said i cant yet find info anywhere since its not out yet.
anybody femiliar with that?
Edited by jenia1 - 3/23/13 at 10:20ampost #369 of 4763/23/13 at 10:05pmpost #370 of 4763/24/13 at 11:10am
Blox is selling ANV3 again, but now it is $100 instead of $70.
They changed the description too: now it uses ANV3's driver instead of TM7's driver
edit: Now they changed the model name to ANV3se
and yes, i am using page monitor on blox website :P
Edited by knives - 3/24/13 at 12:28pmpost #371 of 4763/24/13 at 8:29pmpost #372 of 4763/25/13 at 12:18am
Yes they are, and i ordered one. Hope i wont be dissapointed, because i wanted to get Yuin PK1 with an amp... but went for those.
hope its the right decision :D
P.S does anyone knows if its possible to DIY modify the plastic housing of their earbuds?
Edited by jenia1 - 3/25/13 at 12:39ampost #373 of 4763/25/13 at 3:10amQuote:
Didn't ANV3 use TM7's driver? So basically ANV3se should be identical to ANV3.
Very confusingpost #374 of 4763/25/13 at 3:22amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Blox TM7 (Discussion + Reviews)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Do you take good headphones with you when you go out? 21 seconds ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 23 seconds ago
- › HA-S600 Sound not... sounding 44 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › XBA-3/ XBA-30..The Appreciation thread. 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 2 minutes ago
- › Best headphones for classical and opera $200 2 minutes ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by commodent
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones by Bassbanger101
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation by Beeferer
- › Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets by Antilochos
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by jshaffe
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi