I have mailed them so I should get one ;)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Has anyone gone back to hearing the iPOD stock earbuds after being away for a long time? Last post on 1/9/12 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earphone suggestions under 100 Last post on 1/27/13 at 6:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Make Any HeadRoom Purchase until Dec.20, Get Entered for FREE Shure SE535!! Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 5/8/13 at 4:20am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for good headphones around $100 Last post on 10/13/12 at 9:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Grado Modification Overview
Edited on 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationEdited on 5/7/10
I read reviews on this and I said let me try this out, for $10 I couldn't lose. This surpassed all of expectations for a $10 IEM. I am going to purchase a set for my wife, she was also blown...
Fanmusic is a distributor and a brand of Chinese audio-equipment which also has an eBay store. I was contacted by Tony, their manager a while ago and he informed me that they were working...
Very nice amp for mid-fiers to entry high-fiers. The sound quality and specs are very good for the price. Works very well with Jazz and Classical music in particular (not that rock and...
My pair was a supposed demo model from one of Hifiman's retailers. They came in mint condition, which is lucky for me. I'm not using a balanced cable yet, but I already feel it's a good upgrade...
Blox TM7 (Discussion + Reviews) - Page 24
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
post #347 of 4352/21/13 at 12:50pm
- Pros:“balanced sound, very portable (small+light), comfortable even with glasses, looks great”“full sound with plenty of bass, clear forward midrange, large sound stage.”
- Pros:“Fantastic bass in every meaning of the word; mids are still forward and not killed by the bass; build quality is A++; fit for me was great”“very airy sound, isolation, decent bass,portability, design, built quality”
Mine are underway, I ordered them just after they came out, however since I just ordered the M2C Woo kindely offered to hold my shipment until I decided I liked the blox sound. The only downside is that I am not getting one of those IEMS, although someone else will be lucky since that person will be getting mine. And, maybe even worse, I have to wait for another 2-3 weeks before I get my hands on the ANV3, Well in the mean time I will make do with the BLOX M2C and the YUIN PK2.post #348 of 4352/22/13 at 10:52pmTo anyone with both ANV3 and M2C, are they suppose to sound the same?
I tried and tried and cannot tell them apart. With and without amp, lossless and MP3.
Uven using splitter and put the same side of each in my ears and I still can't tell them apart.
Is there any cosmetic difference I can check that BLOX didn't mistakely sent me an M2C?
I checked with BLOX. (Great customer service and quick resonse btw)
They told me the sonic difference between 'new' M2C and ANV3 should be obvious, but they can't comment on 'old' M2C because they don't have them at hand.
There is a way to distinguish the ANV and M2C by seeing how deep the grey(back)part goes into the black(front) part.
The Anv3 will go in a tiny bit deeper because of the thinner driver.
So I guess the explanation I came up with is the old M2C is tuned very similarly to the ANV3 and my ears or my gears aren't sensitive enough to tell the differences.
But in the end, they both sound amazing anyway so...
Edited by LordKim - 2/23/13 at 7:07pmpost #349 of 4352/24/13 at 1:44amReceived the ANV3, and so disapointed, the sound is ok, but when I put the right side bud in my ears, It seems the cover plastic of the housing hit to the driver, oppp...pappp,... really uncomfortable, and the sound is the same to my old M2C.... I don't recognize any differences. I wonder this one I received is M2C or the ANV3, so bored... (sorry my bad English).(After a long 3 weeks order waiting)
Edited by Goldenpig3888 - 2/24/13 at 1:53ampost #350 of 4352/24/13 at 4:43amWoo (a guy from BLOX) said they assemble M2C and ANV in 2 seperate rooms, so mix up should be impossible.
You can use the method above to check also.
Edited by LordKim - 2/24/13 at 7:06ampost #351 of 4352/24/13 at 5:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by Goldenpig3888
Received the ANV3, and so disapointed, the sound is ok, but when I put the right side bud in my ears, It seems the cover plastic of the housing hit to the driver, oppp...pappp,... really uncomfortable, and the sound is the same to my old M2C.... I don't recognize any differences. I wonder this one I received is M2C or the ANV3, so bored... (sorry my bad English).(After a long 3 weeks order waiting)
I missed out on getting a pair of the ANV3 so if you or anyone else is disappointed with the ANV3 or M2C and no longer want them PM me or put them in the for sale forum and I'll snap them up.post #352 of 4352/24/13 at 6:53pmQuote:post #353 of 4352/24/13 at 7:39pm
After 20 hours burn in the ANV3, I can say that it sounds great, the midrange is more smooth than the M2C, the soundstage is better than the M2C too, it has more depth and more 3D feeling than the M2C, and the clarity is better too. Keep burning in for 80 hours more. Now I'm very satisfy of the ANV3's sound. Just only one a little bit uncomfortable when put the right side into the ears, it sounds " opppp... apppp ". I think the glue is not complete, but I will get used with it because It sounds really great ( sorry my bad English )post #354 of 4352/25/13 at 12:25am
I ordered on 1/29 and finally received my ANV3s and I'll have to say I'm blown away. Feels like I'm listening to a pair of full size cans. Definitely worth $70. Also got the free pair of IEMs, pretty decent, but don't really compare to RE0s, RE262s, and the like.post #355 of 4352/25/13 at 12:42ampost #356 of 4352/25/13 at 5:55am
Proud owner of ANV3 here. Order mine on 29th Jan & received it at my doorstep on 15th Feb. Well it Chinese New Year btw so was expecting it a bit late. At 1st I was on a doubt whether to place an order or not since I just bought the M2C few weeks earlier. I was wrong & ANV3 is pretty much better from M2C. Can't compared with TM7 as I don't own it. For its price, its worth every buck.post #357 of 4352/25/13 at 1:34pmpost #358 of 4352/25/13 at 4:08pmpost #359 of 4353/1/13 at 8:37ampost #360 of 4353/2/13 at 5:22amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Blox TM7 (Discussion + Reviews)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 27 seconds ago
- › Bakoon HPA-21 headphone amplifier, one of the best 1 minute ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) please post your impressions. .... 1 minute ago
- › Frequency Response Question 1 minute ago
- › "Mad Dog" by MrSpeakers, modified Fostex T50RP review 2 minutes ago
- › Is it still worth "investing" in 5.5 Gen. iPods/iMods? (sounds... 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Daft Punk Random Access Memories - Finally 3 minutes ago
- › Low-Price Audiophile Headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START... 3 minutes ago
- › Monoprice 8320 IEM by Taharqa
- › Fanmusic MS-E1011 by ItsMeHere
- › Audio-gd NFB-5 by citadel
- › HE-5LE by JamesHuntington
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe