- 958 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: usa,florida,boca raton.
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Has anyone gone back to hearing the iPOD stock earbuds after being away for a long time? Last post on 1/9/12 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earphone suggestions under 100 Last post on 1/27/13 at 6:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Make Any HeadRoom Purchase until Dec.20, Get Entered for FREE Shure SE535!! Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 5/8/13 at 4:20am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for good headphones around $100 Last post on 10/13/12 at 9:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Grado Modification Overview
Edited on 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationEdited on 5/7/10
I used this amp mainly with a pair of HD 650 and it does what it is supposed to do: it has way more power than I need, it's quiet and it makes everything sound in its place. I have never heard...
I bought these headphones just for the fun of it, to see how they sound with all that apparently amazing bass. Well, for $50, they're ok sounding for extra bass headphones. They do have a...
Bought it some time ago, based on user reviews. Straight out of the box it seemed huge, especially compared to my old Cowon D2. Also, sound was awful. Granted, I don't have large hi-fi cans, only...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube video review of the ATH-CKN70. If you like the video, check out my channel for more reviews :) Summary BUILD The...
Introduction I’m a basshead. I say that loudly and proudly, even though some folks believe basshead and audiophile are mutually exclusive. Obviously, I’m not in that camp. But sometimes, I...
Blox TM7 (Discussion + Reviews) - Page 23post #331 of 4352/16/13 at 3:07pmHow much in usd?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
post #332 of 4352/16/13 at 3:08pmpost #333 of 4352/16/13 at 6:09pm
- Pros:“sound good, comfortable, iPhone compatible”“sound surrounds you, enough bass to make you want to sway”
- Pros:“Fantastic bass in every meaning of the word; mids are still forward and not killed by the bass; build quality is A++; fit for me was great”“very airy sound, isolation, decent bass,portability, design, built quality”
Hi I am planning to purchase my first earbud. I currently have hd-25-ii, mh1c, monster turbine, and hd 439. I mainly listen to classical music so I am looking for an equipment that has huge soundstage, great detail, and of course superb SQ. Currently I'm looking at hisoundaudio paa-1 pro, anv3, and k311. Any recommendations?post #334 of 4352/16/13 at 9:28pmpost #335 of 4352/16/13 at 9:29pmpost #336 of 4352/18/13 at 5:34pmpost #337 of 4352/18/13 at 6:10pmQuote:
Blox is not known to be particularly fast. However, the last two weeks are the Chinese New Year Holiday so everything is either shut down completely or slow to a crawling pace. You are just ordered it at a bad time.post #338 of 4352/19/13 at 3:19ampost #339 of 4352/19/13 at 2:35pm
What about ordering those ANV3 earbuds? The Buy Button is still off, someone have some news about Blox?
I email them two times but I still don't received an answer, souldn't Chinese new year holidays end on Sunday 17?post #340 of 4352/19/13 at 3:03pmpost #341 of 4352/19/13 at 5:45pmpost #342 of 4352/20/13 at 2:42am
Still nothing, and now it should be around 11pm of 20February in China :(
@Bonta-Kun: after how many weeks did you receive ANV3 earbuds? You are from US am I right?post #343 of 4352/20/13 at 3:00ampost #344 of 4352/20/13 at 2:21pm
Since there is a lot of demand for ANV3 and the production rate can not keep up with the demand. We are working on it so that all the customers who sent the email to us before Feb 20th will be able to buy one.
Our apologize that the sale rep did not reply to many customers,we just got back from the new year holiday.
The Buy Now button will not be back till all customer mentioned above can buy ANV3.
Please wait till you get an email from us.
Thank you fro the supports and sorry for these inconveniences to all the customers.
This is currently on the main page of the blox website. I hadn't emailed because I thought being patient and checking the site often was the best course of action. Oh well, I probably missed the boat this time. I'll order some M2Cs and wait for the next model/production run.post #345 of 4352/20/13 at 8:49pmQuote:
Nope I'm from Malaysia as bro swmkdr said
Ordered them on 28 January :D so is roughly 2 weeks time. No worries bro is festival season.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Blox TM7 (Discussion + Reviews)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › worst date stories 57 seconds ago
- › [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret 1 minute ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 1 minute ago
- › Perfect Wave DAC Owner Unite 2 minutes ago
- › JH 16 VS JH 13 HELP~~ 2 minutes ago
- › Questions about cables for computer Hi-Fi system 3 minutes ago
- › The Christiansen "DG" 300B Amplifier Build Thread 3 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 4 minutes ago
- › COWON J3 + DT770 (2)80 needs an amp?! 4 minutes ago
- › Mods for SR-009 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Valhalla by Rem0o
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by derbigpr
- › Colorfly Pocket Hi-fi C4 by yxmees
- › audio-technica Premium Compact Inner Ear Headphones ATH-CKN70 Black... by a_recording
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by TheGame21x
- › Monoprice 8320 IEM by Taharqa
- › Fanmusic MS-E1011 by ItsMeHere
- › Audio-gd NFB-5 by citadel
- › HE-5LE by JamesHuntington
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe