- 849 Posts. Joined 7/2011
- Location: Southern California
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Has anyone gone back to hearing the iPOD stock earbuds after being away for a long time? Last post on 1/9/12 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earphone suggestions under 100 Last post on 1/27/13 at 6:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Make Any HeadRoom Purchase until Dec.20, Get Entered for FREE Shure SE535!! Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 11/22/13 at 3:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for good headphones around $100 Last post on 10/13/12 at 9:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Sound Quality Straight out of the box, it sounded great, pretty much like the original CAL!. I’ve done over 100 hours of burn-in. DAC is FiiO E10. As I mentioned in one of the posts, it reminded...
The smallest, toughest, yet great sounding player you can buy. Though that really depends on your luck, but it can be found for as low as 20 euros on eBay, other classifieds, or your local...
My audio chain is MP3@320 or FLAC > HiFimeDIY USB Isolator > HiFimeDIY Sabre U2 > Fiio 6" cable > Objective2 w/ 16v 400mA adapter > M-Audio Q40. There isn't much I have to add to other...
My audio chain is MP3@320 or FLAC > HiFimeDIY USB Isolator > HiFimeDIY Sabre U2 > Fiio 6" cable > Objective2 w/ 16v 400mA adapter > SR950. The SR950s are fairly detailed headphones possessing a...
My audio chain is MP3@320 or FLAC > HiFimeDIY USB Isolator > HiFimeDIY Sabre U2 > Fiio 6" cable > Objective2 w/ 16v 400mA adapter > HPH-200. If you are looking for a ~$100 on ear open can that...
Blox TM7 (Discussion + Reviews) - Page 19post #271 of 4762/6/13 at 3:50pmWhat a delightful surprise! They have different casings? If you can, share!
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #272 of 4762/6/13 at 8:18pmpost #273 of 4762/6/13 at 10:44pm
I'll just paste what Woo replied back to me.The IEMs you got is BI3.We give them as a free gift to first 60 persons who bought ANV3.Actually BI3 come with a pretty big box,but it is too big to put in the box we send to customers.We already sold them to some countries but not in our site.You can share them with other people.HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR.Best Regards,Woopost #274 of 4762/6/13 at 10:57pmpost #275 of 4762/7/13 at 4:08ampost #276 of 4762/7/13 at 7:12ampost #277 of 4762/7/13 at 9:02ampost #278 of 4762/7/13 at 12:30pmpost #279 of 4762/7/13 at 3:56pmpost #280 of 4762/7/13 at 4:01pm
First off, let me just say I am no where near an expert on reviews or IEMs for that matter, I have never liked IEMs since they have always either come out of my ear or they never sit to get the optimal sound from them. Too close in the ear they sound muffled, and away from the canal in the ear, I get a hollow sound.
I own a pair of Monster Pro copper's and Klipsch Image X10, they sit in there box rarely used.
I did a search on these IEM's and nothing comes up. I got no specs, I don't even know how much they sell for.
How do they sound ? Out of the plastic :).... One thing I should mention is that these IEMs have not been broken in, also with any of the other headphones I use my sound level is around 20-25max from my Cowon J3. With these IEM's, I am around 33-34, so I am going to assume in order to get the best sound from them, an AMP is needed, other than that they sound great. Lot's of bass but not overbearing. I do not hear a muddy or closed (dark) sound from them. There is lot's of detail, balanced mid's and they tend to sound better listening to rock or live music, than let's say trance or faster type's of music.
In weight they are extremely light, and the cable seems to be of good quality.
I am hoping someone else here get's a pair and who can give you a better more detailed review, IF no one else get's a pair, I will be more than happy to offer them up for review to someone who is trusted and is experienced with IEM's to give a review vs other IEM's as I am curious how they compare to others.
Tbh, I think it would be more frustrating since it would seem you cannot buy them, so why get excited :)
In short, they do sound better than the X10s and Coppers, by a lot but I guess it comes down to how much they cost.
After about 20 mins of listening to the IEM's I just switched back to the ANV3's....LOL no comparison, for me it's the difference between day and night. I am perfectly aware that IEM headphones sound different then earbuds. Bass, sound stage, details, clarity combined with a smooth sound signature. It's all there in these ANV3's
Edited by F900EX - 2/7/13 at 4:20pmpost #281 of 4762/7/13 at 6:57pmQuote:
My TM7 were still under warranty, and developed a crackle on the right side on brassier tracks so I sent them in. They were supposed to be shipped back before Chinese Mew Year, just got told I have to wait until after now...its already been about 2 weeks already I think...post #282 of 4762/7/13 at 7:33pm
Well to be fair to Blox, it is the Chinese New Year. So you will have to expect will some kind of delay in getting them back. If you are in the USA, it's a give or take of 30 days from the time you ship until they are mailed back.
Edited by F900EX - 2/7/13 at 7:36pmpost #283 of 4762/7/13 at 8:38pmpost #284 of 4762/7/13 at 9:05pmI figured there would be a wait, and when Woo got the package he said he would try to beat Chinese New Year...when he mentioned it I kind of guessed I might be in it for the long haul...no big deal, just sitting and patiently waiting...post #285 of 4762/8/13 at 1:08amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Blox TM7 (Discussion + Reviews)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › iBasso DX50 Thread (New^4 firmware update! V1.2.2) 58 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 1 minute ago
- › New AKG flagship K812 first impression 2 minutes ago
- › The PANASONIC RP-HTF600-S headphones. More fun than the HD650? 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 5 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 5 minutes ago
- › OCCUPY HI-FI - about Head-Fi (in relation to High End Audio) -... 7 minutes ago
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 DAC 8 minutes ago
- › Roll Call for Team AKG 11 minutes ago
- › portable closed headphone (good isolation & no leakage) for use... 12 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by kingpage
- › Sony NWZ-A818 8GB by stuartfang
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by adevriesc
- › Samson SR950 by adevriesc
- › Yamaha HPH-200 Headphone (Black) by adevriesc
- › Skullcandy INK'D Earbuds (Green) by Bassbanger101
- › Q-Audio French Silk Cable by WNBC
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by boombox589
- › Audio-gd Master 9 Preamp & Headphone amp by staalf
- › Sennheiser Momentum by commodent
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi