Any info on when the next BLoX product will be available for purchase?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Has anyone gone back to hearing the iPOD stock earbuds after being away for a long time? Last post on 1/9/12 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earphone suggestions under 100 Last post on 1/27/13 at 6:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Make Any HeadRoom Purchase until Dec.20, Get Entered for FREE Shure SE535!! Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 11/22/13 at 3:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for good headphones around $100 Last post on 10/13/12 at 9:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE5) - Page 30post #436 of 7005/26/13 at 1:18am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #437 of 7005/27/13 at 9:30pm
I'd like to try various BLoX models in search of my favorite earphone. Yesterday I ordered Vsonic UU2, Audio Technica CM707 et cetera.
I will pay anyone to rent their pair for 2 weeks, and then if I like it I'll then pay you 100% of the MSRP if they are in mint condition.post #438 of 7006/6/13 at 5:04amSo I had to activate my insurance and my tracking number says blox received my busted buds at the 31.05 . I still haven't received any reply from them despite sending another mail 3 says ago... Does anyone have expirience with their warranty? As far as I've. Been told they are planning another batch soon but I find it weird it's been already 1week since they got the package and didn't update me although contacting them. Suggestions are as always appreciated. Thusspost #439 of 7007/3/13 at 10:12am
Today I got the same problem as you with the LEFT channel of my ANV3 (anniversary edition, non SE edition) and I just wrote a mail to Wo.
I hope he will answer soon, maybe someone more known from head-fi could contact him for my and jenia1 issues?
It will be nice =)post #440 of 7007/10/13 at 3:02pmpost #441 of 7007/11/13 at 4:00ampost #442 of 7007/11/13 at 4:45ampost #443 of 7007/11/13 at 5:55ampost #444 of 7007/11/13 at 6:05am
Actually. Blox told me they have retuned the BI3 so the retail version is different from the earlier free version that comes with ANV3post #445 of 7007/11/13 at 6:27am
Here is what Mochill wrote about the free ones that came with ANV3:Quote:Originally Posted by mochill
...also got the BI3 as a gift as will. They are tiny and sound clean ,airy, fast . Bass is punchy , the vocals are airy and has great depth to them, treble has very fine crisp sound and extended very far. Plus they are freaking tiny ...I'll listen to the anv3 at night time and give my impression on they , but for now really enjoying the iem. The detail is amazing with out of box sound. Can't imagine how they'll sound after 300hrs of burn-in.post #446 of 7007/11/13 at 8:23ampost #447 of 7007/11/13 at 9:32ampost #448 of 7007/11/13 at 1:08pmpost #449 of 7007/11/13 at 6:53pm
Guys, I got an email from Woo today stating the following:
Thank you for interesting in our products.
For BI3 we have a discount for only distributors.
but there are some end users asked the same question as you did.
so we decided to offer this for a short period of time due to we just
launched BI3s and wanna thanks for interesting to buy our first IEMs for
more than a pair.
You might buy 5 pcs,the price is 29 USD for each.
but we will ship it by only EMS,since we wanna make sure that a package
will arrive to customers.
The shipping cost depends on which country,it is 15 USD or 25 USD."
I'm still not sure if I'm gonna bite on these iems just yet but I figured I'd let others here know.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE5)
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › VSONIC GR07 Impressions & Impressions Thread 13 seconds ago
- › Cowon Plenue P1 29 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › AKG new headphone K545? 2 minutes ago
- › Still Upgrade Time for the 940s, $1000 Budget 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 3 minutes ago
- › Birthday gift for my BF: headphones for studying 3 minutes ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 4 minutes ago
- › AUDIO GD MASTER 8 RESERVED 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)