Any info on when the next BLoX product will be available for purchase?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Has anyone gone back to hearing the iPOD stock earbuds after being away for a long time? Last post on 1/9/12 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earphone suggestions under 100 Last post on 1/27/13 at 6:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Make Any HeadRoom Purchase until Dec.20, Get Entered for FREE Shure SE535!! Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 11/22/13 at 3:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for good headphones around $100 Last post on 10/13/12 at 9:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Ok first I need to say that I'm not an audiophile, and I use this site mostly for help than giving advise whit that told I will continue I've owned this headset for more than a year and they...
I brought these on sale at Best Buy for $44, the price they are at right now are a absolute rip off. ($110) Logitech have discontinued these, I will take a guess in my review why that...
Synopsis: The Future Sonics MG5pro is a professional stage monitor for audiophiles. It offers a different tuning than its brother, the fully stage-oriented MG6pro, by offering a brighter, more...
i've read a number of reviews around the net which criticize the k812's for harsh treble and limited bass - all i can say is that my experience with these 'phones does NOT bear that out. the bass...
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE5) - Page 30post #436 of 6835/26/13 at 1:18am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #437 of 6835/27/13 at 9:30pm
I'd like to try various BLoX models in search of my favorite earphone. Yesterday I ordered Vsonic UU2, Audio Technica CM707 et cetera.
I will pay anyone to rent their pair for 2 weeks, and then if I like it I'll then pay you 100% of the MSRP if they are in mint condition.post #438 of 6836/6/13 at 5:04amSo I had to activate my insurance and my tracking number says blox received my busted buds at the 31.05 . I still haven't received any reply from them despite sending another mail 3 says ago... Does anyone have expirience with their warranty? As far as I've. Been told they are planning another batch soon but I find it weird it's been already 1week since they got the package and didn't update me although contacting them. Suggestions are as always appreciated. Thusspost #439 of 6837/3/13 at 10:12am
Today I got the same problem as you with the LEFT channel of my ANV3 (anniversary edition, non SE edition) and I just wrote a mail to Wo.
I hope he will answer soon, maybe someone more known from head-fi could contact him for my and jenia1 issues?
It will be nice =)post #440 of 6837/10/13 at 3:02pmpost #441 of 6837/11/13 at 4:00ampost #442 of 6837/11/13 at 4:45ampost #443 of 6837/11/13 at 5:55ampost #444 of 6837/11/13 at 6:05am
Actually. Blox told me they have retuned the BI3 so the retail version is different from the earlier free version that comes with ANV3post #445 of 6837/11/13 at 6:27am
Here is what Mochill wrote about the free ones that came with ANV3:Quote:Originally Posted by mochill
...also got the BI3 as a gift as will. They are tiny and sound clean ,airy, fast . Bass is punchy , the vocals are airy and has great depth to them, treble has very fine crisp sound and extended very far. Plus they are freaking tiny ...I'll listen to the anv3 at night time and give my impression on they , but for now really enjoying the iem. The detail is amazing with out of box sound. Can't imagine how they'll sound after 300hrs of burn-in.post #446 of 6837/11/13 at 8:23ampost #447 of 6837/11/13 at 9:32ampost #448 of 6837/11/13 at 1:08pmpost #449 of 6837/11/13 at 6:53pm
Guys, I got an email from Woo today stating the following:
Thank you for interesting in our products.
For BI3 we have a discount for only distributors.
but there are some end users asked the same question as you did.
so we decided to offer this for a short period of time due to we just
launched BI3s and wanna thanks for interesting to buy our first IEMs for
more than a pair.
You might buy 5 pcs,the price is 29 USD for each.
but we will ship it by only EMS,since we wanna make sure that a package
will arrive to customers.
The shipping cost depends on which country,it is 15 USD or 25 USD."
I'm still not sure if I'm gonna bite on these iems just yet but I figured I'd let others here know.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE5)
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Q701 appreciation thread 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE535-V (metallic-bronze), brand new, sealed 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Singolos! pg1644..Doppios! ... 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Headphones and Receivers 5 minutes ago
- › JDS Labs custom build Objecitve 2 O2 /w RCA input with PYST 6" RCA... 5 minutes ago
- › Replacment over Ear Headphones - Advice/Suggestions required 6 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 7 minutes ago
- › Astro A40 Audio System - White by MaxiMarciano
- › Logitech Z553 2.1 Speakers by Nada190
- › Future Sonics mg5pro 10mm Ear Monitors by Kunlun
- › AKG K812 by jk47
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)