Any info on when the next BLoX product will be available for purchase?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Has anyone gone back to hearing the iPOD stock earbuds after being away for a long time? Last post on 1/9/12 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earphone suggestions under 100 Last post on 1/27/13 at 6:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Make Any HeadRoom Purchase until Dec.20, Get Entered for FREE Shure SE535!! Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 11/22/13 at 3:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for good headphones around $100 Last post on 10/13/12 at 9:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I bought these cans 2 years ago and sold them to get the ATH-M50, which then lead me into the audio world. Overall these are good portable headphones with great build quality. The sound, however,...
The Sennheiser Momentum On Ear is bursting with goodness. Nice looks, sound, and great value to go with it. Now, Let's go straight into it! These look so phenomenal, with all that alcantara...
The Sennheiser PX 360 headphones look good, and are very comfortable, at least to me, but the earcups fit just nicely over my ears. Any smaller and I would not be able to fit these over my ears....
Bass response doesn't bleed to the vocals or any other frequency whatsoever, thin lightweight cable with no microphonics and small plug to connect to portable devices. Some people called...
I don't consider them nice or even fun but everytime I'm working out I feel like I made a great investment. Going out with my Westone 4R or my customs make me feel paranoid to some extend. The...
Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE5) - Page 30post #436 of 5815/26/13 at 1:18am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #437 of 5815/27/13 at 9:30pm
I'd like to try various BLoX models in search of my favorite earphone. Yesterday I ordered Vsonic UU2, Audio Technica CM707 et cetera.
I will pay anyone to rent their pair for 2 weeks, and then if I like it I'll then pay you 100% of the MSRP if they are in mint condition.post #438 of 5816/6/13 at 5:04amSo I had to activate my insurance and my tracking number says blox received my busted buds at the 31.05 . I still haven't received any reply from them despite sending another mail 3 says ago... Does anyone have expirience with their warranty? As far as I've. Been told they are planning another batch soon but I find it weird it's been already 1week since they got the package and didn't update me although contacting them. Suggestions are as always appreciated. Thusspost #439 of 5817/3/13 at 10:12am
Today I got the same problem as you with the LEFT channel of my ANV3 (anniversary edition, non SE edition) and I just wrote a mail to Wo.
I hope he will answer soon, maybe someone more known from head-fi could contact him for my and jenia1 issues?
It will be nice =)post #440 of 5817/10/13 at 3:02pmpost #441 of 5817/11/13 at 4:00ampost #442 of 5817/11/13 at 4:45ampost #443 of 5817/11/13 at 5:55ampost #444 of 5817/11/13 at 6:05am
Actually. Blox told me they have retuned the BI3 so the retail version is different from the earlier free version that comes with ANV3post #445 of 5817/11/13 at 6:27am
Here is what Mochill wrote about the free ones that came with ANV3:Quote:Originally Posted by mochill
...also got the BI3 as a gift as will. They are tiny and sound clean ,airy, fast . Bass is punchy , the vocals are airy and has great depth to them, treble has very fine crisp sound and extended very far. Plus they are freaking tiny ...I'll listen to the anv3 at night time and give my impression on they , but for now really enjoying the iem. The detail is amazing with out of box sound. Can't imagine how they'll sound after 300hrs of burn-in.post #446 of 5817/11/13 at 8:23ampost #447 of 5817/11/13 at 9:32ampost #448 of 5817/11/13 at 1:08pmpost #449 of 5817/11/13 at 6:53pm
Guys, I got an email from Woo today stating the following:
Thank you for interesting in our products.
For BI3 we have a discount for only distributors.
but there are some end users asked the same question as you did.
so we decided to offer this for a short period of time due to we just
launched BI3s and wanna thanks for interesting to buy our first IEMs for
more than a pair.
You might buy 5 pcs,the price is 29 USD for each.
but we will ship it by only EMS,since we wanna make sure that a package
will arrive to customers.
The shipping cost depends on which country,it is 15 USD or 25 USD."
I'm still not sure if I'm gonna bite on these iems just yet but I figured I'd let others here know.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE5)
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 8 seconds ago
- › Oppo PM-1: A New Planar Magnetic Headphone! 14 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Doppios! pg1197 !!.KEF... 39 seconds ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 4/17/2014: AKG... 1 minute ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Request for buying a hearphone 3 minutes ago
- › Yamaha EPH-100 3 minutes ago
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Noble Audio FR by HideousPride
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by AManAnd88Keys
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by QyababAM
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob