Anv3 used TM7s diaghprham not driver.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Has anyone gone back to hearing the iPOD stock earbuds after being away for a long time? Last post on 1/9/12 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earphone suggestions under 100 Last post on 1/27/13 at 6:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Make Any HeadRoom Purchase until Dec.20, Get Entered for FREE Shure SE535!! Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 11/22/13 at 3:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for good headphones around $100 Last post on 10/13/12 at 9:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
These iems are better than some entry levels (Shure 215/ hifiman RE0/ RE 400/ Sennheiser CX300) with a wider soundstage due to the 13mm dynamic driver , however need serious burn in for at least 50...
First, I’d like to thank the folks at Narmoo for providing a sample of their R1M earphones for review. In recent years, the IEM market has sort of exploded, seeing a number of established...
I work with Trance music most ... Before The New released update 3.0 for the thing i wasn't really satisfied with its quality of sound in trance ...but the update Changed everything ,EVERYthing...
T-PEOS is at it again… this time with the intention of pleasing the consumer market by offering an excellent sounding earphone without breaking the bank. The Altone 200 is the latest 3-way...
This amp has really sound quality , neutral side and wide soundstage . It could have a little more bass with bass boost switch but no complains here since i do prefer a neutral sound to get the...
Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE5) - Page 26
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #377 of 6803/25/13 at 4:28ampost #378 of 6803/25/13 at 4:59ampost #379 of 6803/25/13 at 5:03ampost #380 of 6803/25/13 at 5:10ampost #381 of 6803/25/13 at 5:17am
well.. tbh i got it already :D im just not sure wether i made the right decision since my original plan was to get the YUIN PK1 with an amp.
besides, do you think the ANV3se would be "better" than the ANV3?post #382 of 6803/25/13 at 5:18ampost #383 of 6803/25/13 at 5:35amQuote:
I owned the PK1 for over a year, it's an excellent buds of course, but it needs to be amped it to show all its potential performance. The ANV3 imo is more convenient, you just direct plugging it to your DAP, it will show all its potential performance, no need headamp. (sorry my bad English)post #384 of 6803/25/13 at 5:41amQuote:Originally Posted by Goldenpig3888
I owned the PK1 for over a year, it's an excellent buds of course, but it needs to be amped it to show all its potential performance. The ANV3 imo is more convenient, you just direct plugging it to your DAP, it will show all its potential performance, no need headamp. (sorry my bad English)
i actualy saw some people saying that the ANV3 is better than the PK1 with AMP, would you consider it so?post #385 of 6803/25/13 at 5:49amQuote:
Yep, when pairing them with my new Jdslabs C5 portable amp, then I like ANV3 above the PK1post #386 of 6803/25/13 at 6:52amQuote:
this is a pretty expensive AMP... i wonder if it wouldnt been better to just get the PK1 with a cheaper AMP :Dpost #387 of 6803/25/13 at 8:09am
Guys, some critical thinking may be in order here.
The ANV3 used the TM7 driver ("Utilizing TM.7's diapragm and M2C's housing" said Blox's website on 13 March 2013; no, I'm pretty sure they don't mean this literally that it only uses the diaphragm while they got the magnets from somewhere else - unless someone has a reliable source that that's what happened).
The ANV3se uses the ANV3 driver ("Utilizing ANV3's driver and M2C's housing" said Blox's website today).
In other words, ANV3se uses the TM7 driver, see?
Not surprisingly then, ANV3 and ANV3se have identical specs.
ANV3 (according to Blox's website on 13 March 2013):
"Driver : Dynamic 15 mm.Frequency Response : 20Hz - 18KHzImpedance : 32ΩSensitivity : 107dB/mW @ 1KHzCable : TPE 1.2 m. (3.5mm. plug)"ANV3se (according to Blox's website today):"Driver : Dynamic 15 mm.Frequency Response : 20Hz - 18KHzImpedance : 32ΩSensitivity : 107dB/mW @ 1KHzCable : TPE 1.2 m. (3.5mm. plug)"So what's the difference between the ANV3 and the ANV3se? Based on the above info, which is from Blox's website, the only difference is a price hike of 50%, which is seemingly explained by only the sentence "Tunned for good clarity and transparency" said of the ANV3se but not of the ANV3. This is where critical thinking should come into play and some further questions asked.
Edited by vid - 3/25/13 at 8:11ampost #388 of 6803/25/13 at 8:22am
Yeah, thats a good question which confused me too after reading their website.
perhaps the ANV3 were just like a small cheaper "free" (cheaper) specimen of what is to come. perhaps this is how they lured their pray(us)
to get the ANV3se version. who knows...post #389 of 6803/25/13 at 8:33amQuote:
I have not heard the PK1 but it has a high impedance and needs an amp. The ANV3 certainly does not need an amp although it will benefit from one, it is not necessary!post #390 of 6803/25/13 at 8:36amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE5)
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 56 seconds ago
- › Comparison / Review : Beyerdynamic’s Siblings – The Classic DT880... 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 1 minute ago
- › Grado RS1i Appreciation thread 1 minute ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 1 minute ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 2 minutes ago
- › Yamaha EPH-100 2 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 2 minutes ago
- › Ipod 5th generation 80gb Classic - Where can i find a case ! 3 minutes ago
- › Doodlebug - USB Isolator 6 minutes ago
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › T-Peos Altone200 by d marc0
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by cel4145
- › TDK BA200 by Ch1Kn
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Xyrium
- › Fischer Audio Silver Bullets by AlfredKeppler
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)