Anv3 used TM7s diaghprham not driver.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Has anyone gone back to hearing the iPOD stock earbuds after being away for a long time? Last post on 1/9/12 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earphone suggestions under 100 Last post on 1/27/13 at 6:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Make Any HeadRoom Purchase until Dec.20, Get Entered for FREE Shure SE535!! Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 11/22/13 at 3:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for good headphones around $100 Last post on 10/13/12 at 9:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Disclaimer: This unit was part of a tour held by Justin at Headamp.com. As the second in the tour to hear these headphones, it likely was not properly burnt in. I thank Justin for giving me the...
Bought them today for 20€ to use them till i get the bose mie2i and try out how this type of headphone would be like. the sound is okay to watch dvds on you notebook but just muddy if you want...
Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE5) - Page 26
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #377 of 7003/25/13 at 4:28ampost #378 of 7003/25/13 at 4:59ampost #379 of 7003/25/13 at 5:03ampost #380 of 7003/25/13 at 5:10ampost #381 of 7003/25/13 at 5:17am
well.. tbh i got it already :D im just not sure wether i made the right decision since my original plan was to get the YUIN PK1 with an amp.
besides, do you think the ANV3se would be "better" than the ANV3?post #382 of 7003/25/13 at 5:18ampost #383 of 7003/25/13 at 5:35amQuote:
I owned the PK1 for over a year, it's an excellent buds of course, but it needs to be amped it to show all its potential performance. The ANV3 imo is more convenient, you just direct plugging it to your DAP, it will show all its potential performance, no need headamp. (sorry my bad English)post #384 of 7003/25/13 at 5:41amQuote:Originally Posted by Goldenpig3888
I owned the PK1 for over a year, it's an excellent buds of course, but it needs to be amped it to show all its potential performance. The ANV3 imo is more convenient, you just direct plugging it to your DAP, it will show all its potential performance, no need headamp. (sorry my bad English)
i actualy saw some people saying that the ANV3 is better than the PK1 with AMP, would you consider it so?post #385 of 7003/25/13 at 5:49amQuote:
Yep, when pairing them with my new Jdslabs C5 portable amp, then I like ANV3 above the PK1post #386 of 7003/25/13 at 6:52amQuote:
this is a pretty expensive AMP... i wonder if it wouldnt been better to just get the PK1 with a cheaper AMP :Dpost #387 of 7003/25/13 at 8:09am
Guys, some critical thinking may be in order here.
The ANV3 used the TM7 driver ("Utilizing TM.7's diapragm and M2C's housing" said Blox's website on 13 March 2013; no, I'm pretty sure they don't mean this literally that it only uses the diaphragm while they got the magnets from somewhere else - unless someone has a reliable source that that's what happened).
The ANV3se uses the ANV3 driver ("Utilizing ANV3's driver and M2C's housing" said Blox's website today).
In other words, ANV3se uses the TM7 driver, see?
Not surprisingly then, ANV3 and ANV3se have identical specs.
ANV3 (according to Blox's website on 13 March 2013):
"Driver : Dynamic 15 mm.Frequency Response : 20Hz - 18KHzImpedance : 32ΩSensitivity : 107dB/mW @ 1KHzCable : TPE 1.2 m. (3.5mm. plug)"ANV3se (according to Blox's website today):"Driver : Dynamic 15 mm.Frequency Response : 20Hz - 18KHzImpedance : 32ΩSensitivity : 107dB/mW @ 1KHzCable : TPE 1.2 m. (3.5mm. plug)"So what's the difference between the ANV3 and the ANV3se? Based on the above info, which is from Blox's website, the only difference is a price hike of 50%, which is seemingly explained by only the sentence "Tunned for good clarity and transparency" said of the ANV3se but not of the ANV3. This is where critical thinking should come into play and some further questions asked.
Edited by vid - 3/25/13 at 8:11ampost #388 of 7003/25/13 at 8:22am
Yeah, thats a good question which confused me too after reading their website.
perhaps the ANV3 were just like a small cheaper "free" (cheaper) specimen of what is to come. perhaps this is how they lured their pray(us)
to get the ANV3se version. who knows...post #389 of 7003/25/13 at 8:33amQuote:
I have not heard the PK1 but it has a high impedance and needs an amp. The ANV3 certainly does not need an amp although it will benefit from one, it is not necessary!post #390 of 7003/25/13 at 8:36amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE5)
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › DT990 Pro Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 1 minute ago
- › Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-2 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Oh Schiit, it's the end of the world! Announcing Ragnarok. 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Hello and upgrade advice from AKG K271 Studios 6 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 + cwm recovery Latest Update: 2014-06-30 6 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 7 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)