Anv3 used TM7s diaghprham not driver.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Has anyone gone back to hearing the iPOD stock earbuds after being away for a long time? Last post on 1/9/12 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earphone suggestions under 100 Last post on 1/27/13 at 6:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Make Any HeadRoom Purchase until Dec.20, Get Entered for FREE Shure SE535!! Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 8/28/14 at 8:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for good headphones around $100 Last post on 10/13/12 at 9:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Introduction I got these headphones around the national holiday. These came out about 2 years after I had got my K701. I was first attracted by its classy design and colour. I thought I would...
I am one of the lucky ones to get a chance to be reviewer in the HE-400i "tour". HiFiMAN has intrigued me since the start of my Head-Fi journey. The HE-400 was the first headphone I purchased...
Note: Much of this comes from a review I wrote and posted elsewhere a month or so ago, but with some editing and organizational tweaks. I have wanted to do a full Alpha Dog review for a while,...
I have owned this headphone for 2 years and it never disappointed me. The sound quality is no need to discuss as its sound signature has been discussed multiple times in TH900 thread. This...
published on September 22, 2014 (click any photo in this review for a larger version) Intro I first heard about Garage1217's Project Polaris (just "Polaris" from here on out, for the...
Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE5) - Page 26
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #377 of 7223/25/13 at 4:28ampost #378 of 7223/25/13 at 4:59ampost #379 of 7223/25/13 at 5:03ampost #380 of 7223/25/13 at 5:10ampost #381 of 7223/25/13 at 5:17am
well.. tbh i got it already :D im just not sure wether i made the right decision since my original plan was to get the YUIN PK1 with an amp.
besides, do you think the ANV3se would be "better" than the ANV3?post #382 of 7223/25/13 at 5:18ampost #383 of 7223/25/13 at 5:35amQuote:
I owned the PK1 for over a year, it's an excellent buds of course, but it needs to be amped it to show all its potential performance. The ANV3 imo is more convenient, you just direct plugging it to your DAP, it will show all its potential performance, no need headamp. (sorry my bad English)post #384 of 7223/25/13 at 5:41amQuote:Originally Posted by Goldenpig3888
I owned the PK1 for over a year, it's an excellent buds of course, but it needs to be amped it to show all its potential performance. The ANV3 imo is more convenient, you just direct plugging it to your DAP, it will show all its potential performance, no need headamp. (sorry my bad English)
i actualy saw some people saying that the ANV3 is better than the PK1 with AMP, would you consider it so?post #385 of 7223/25/13 at 5:49amQuote:
Yep, when pairing them with my new Jdslabs C5 portable amp, then I like ANV3 above the PK1post #386 of 7223/25/13 at 6:52amQuote:
this is a pretty expensive AMP... i wonder if it wouldnt been better to just get the PK1 with a cheaper AMP :Dpost #387 of 7223/25/13 at 8:09am
Guys, some critical thinking may be in order here.
The ANV3 used the TM7 driver ("Utilizing TM.7's diapragm and M2C's housing" said Blox's website on 13 March 2013; no, I'm pretty sure they don't mean this literally that it only uses the diaphragm while they got the magnets from somewhere else - unless someone has a reliable source that that's what happened).
The ANV3se uses the ANV3 driver ("Utilizing ANV3's driver and M2C's housing" said Blox's website today).
In other words, ANV3se uses the TM7 driver, see?
Not surprisingly then, ANV3 and ANV3se have identical specs.
ANV3 (according to Blox's website on 13 March 2013):
"Driver : Dynamic 15 mm.Frequency Response : 20Hz - 18KHzImpedance : 32ΩSensitivity : 107dB/mW @ 1KHzCable : TPE 1.2 m. (3.5mm. plug)"ANV3se (according to Blox's website today):"Driver : Dynamic 15 mm.Frequency Response : 20Hz - 18KHzImpedance : 32ΩSensitivity : 107dB/mW @ 1KHzCable : TPE 1.2 m. (3.5mm. plug)"So what's the difference between the ANV3 and the ANV3se? Based on the above info, which is from Blox's website, the only difference is a price hike of 50%, which is seemingly explained by only the sentence "Tunned for good clarity and transparency" said of the ANV3se but not of the ANV3. This is where critical thinking should come into play and some further questions asked.
Edited by vid - 3/25/13 at 8:11ampost #388 of 7223/25/13 at 8:22am
Yeah, thats a good question which confused me too after reading their website.
perhaps the ANV3 were just like a small cheaper "free" (cheaper) specimen of what is to come. perhaps this is how they lured their pray(us)
to get the ANV3se version. who knows...post #389 of 7223/25/13 at 8:33amQuote:
I have not heard the PK1 but it has a high impedance and needs an amp. The ANV3 certainly does not need an amp although it will benefit from one, it is not necessary!post #390 of 7223/25/13 at 8:36amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE5)
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 15 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 18 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 3 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet #2 -- Fall 2014 -- Pics & Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 3 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Vivo Xplay 3S + XE800 Mobile audio perfection 6 minutes ago
- › Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere: 6 minutes ago
- › New Bryston BDA-2 DAC Impressions Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 11 minutes ago
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)