Anv3 used TM7s diaghprham not driver.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Has anyone gone back to hearing the iPOD stock earbuds after being away for a long time? Last post on 1/9/12 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earphone suggestions under 100 Last post on 1/27/13 at 6:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Make Any HeadRoom Purchase until Dec.20, Get Entered for FREE Shure SE535!! Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 11/22/13 at 3:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for good headphones around $100 Last post on 10/13/12 at 9:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Brainwavz have been around since 2008 and have been working on providing improved and more original products as time has gone on. If you are familiar with the last round of Brainwavz offerings it...
I bought the S version that has standard 3.5mm TRS unbalanced plug. I didn't want to use the balanced-to-unbalanced adaptor that comes with the non-S version because my players would not have...
“First in last out!” While the above makes for an excellent military motto, it really sucks for an audio component reviewer. I must sincerely apologize to Rock Jaw, Rockbob, and the folks waiting...
Just some brief notes and impressions since no one else has put one up yet. Nice compact form. The little rubber cone feet are useless though and start wearing out. Surprisingly lightweight...
After starting to review a few IEM's in the past week I decided to slip these babies back into my ears as a reference point for the other IEM's. After doing so for a few minutes I realized these...
Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE5) - Page 26
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #377 of 6723/25/13 at 4:28ampost #378 of 6723/25/13 at 4:59ampost #379 of 6723/25/13 at 5:03ampost #380 of 6723/25/13 at 5:10ampost #381 of 6723/25/13 at 5:17am
well.. tbh i got it already :D im just not sure wether i made the right decision since my original plan was to get the YUIN PK1 with an amp.
besides, do you think the ANV3se would be "better" than the ANV3?post #382 of 6723/25/13 at 5:18ampost #383 of 6723/25/13 at 5:35amQuote:
I owned the PK1 for over a year, it's an excellent buds of course, but it needs to be amped it to show all its potential performance. The ANV3 imo is more convenient, you just direct plugging it to your DAP, it will show all its potential performance, no need headamp. (sorry my bad English)post #384 of 6723/25/13 at 5:41amQuote:Originally Posted by Goldenpig3888
I owned the PK1 for over a year, it's an excellent buds of course, but it needs to be amped it to show all its potential performance. The ANV3 imo is more convenient, you just direct plugging it to your DAP, it will show all its potential performance, no need headamp. (sorry my bad English)
i actualy saw some people saying that the ANV3 is better than the PK1 with AMP, would you consider it so?post #385 of 6723/25/13 at 5:49amQuote:
Yep, when pairing them with my new Jdslabs C5 portable amp, then I like ANV3 above the PK1post #386 of 6723/25/13 at 6:52amQuote:
this is a pretty expensive AMP... i wonder if it wouldnt been better to just get the PK1 with a cheaper AMP :Dpost #387 of 6723/25/13 at 8:09am
Guys, some critical thinking may be in order here.
The ANV3 used the TM7 driver ("Utilizing TM.7's diapragm and M2C's housing" said Blox's website on 13 March 2013; no, I'm pretty sure they don't mean this literally that it only uses the diaphragm while they got the magnets from somewhere else - unless someone has a reliable source that that's what happened).
The ANV3se uses the ANV3 driver ("Utilizing ANV3's driver and M2C's housing" said Blox's website today).
In other words, ANV3se uses the TM7 driver, see?
Not surprisingly then, ANV3 and ANV3se have identical specs.
ANV3 (according to Blox's website on 13 March 2013):
"Driver : Dynamic 15 mm.Frequency Response : 20Hz - 18KHzImpedance : 32ΩSensitivity : 107dB/mW @ 1KHzCable : TPE 1.2 m. (3.5mm. plug)"ANV3se (according to Blox's website today):"Driver : Dynamic 15 mm.Frequency Response : 20Hz - 18KHzImpedance : 32ΩSensitivity : 107dB/mW @ 1KHzCable : TPE 1.2 m. (3.5mm. plug)"So what's the difference between the ANV3 and the ANV3se? Based on the above info, which is from Blox's website, the only difference is a price hike of 50%, which is seemingly explained by only the sentence "Tunned for good clarity and transparency" said of the ANV3se but not of the ANV3. This is where critical thinking should come into play and some further questions asked.
Edited by vid - 3/25/13 at 8:11ampost #388 of 6723/25/13 at 8:22am
Yeah, thats a good question which confused me too after reading their website.
perhaps the ANV3 were just like a small cheaper "free" (cheaper) specimen of what is to come. perhaps this is how they lured their pray(us)
to get the ANV3se version. who knows...post #389 of 6723/25/13 at 8:33amQuote:
I have not heard the PK1 but it has a high impedance and needs an amp. The ANV3 certainly does not need an amp although it will benefit from one, it is not necessary!post #390 of 6723/25/13 at 8:36amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE5)
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Are Berdynamic headphones all just die fast ? DT990 600ohms 1 minute ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 1 minute ago
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX or Asus Xonar Phoebus? 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 4 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 4 minutes ago
- › Are these O2 amps legit? 5 minutes ago
- › Are we spoiled around here? 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7, what is your dream DAP? 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit we'd like to see 6 minutes ago
- › DAC+AMP for Sennheiser HD700 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by jant71
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 by Matias
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by HK_sends
- › Wadia 121 Decoding Computer Digital to Analog Converter by Armaegis
- › AKG X323XS by dweaver
- › Shure SE535LTD RED by hardbop
- › PSB M4U 2 Noise Canceling headphones by Mr_Owlow
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by squallkiercosa
- › Eclipse TD-M1 by HideousPride
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by twister6
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)