I have mailed them so I should get one ;)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Has anyone gone back to hearing the iPOD stock earbuds after being away for a long time? Last post on 1/9/12 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earphone suggestions under 100 Last post on 1/27/13 at 6:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Make Any HeadRoom Purchase until Dec.20, Get Entered for FREE Shure SE535!! Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 11/22/13 at 3:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for good headphones around $100 Last post on 10/13/12 at 9:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Disclaimer: This unit was part of a tour held by Justin at Headamp.com. As the second in the tour to hear these headphones, it likely was not properly burnt in. I thank Justin for giving me the...
Bought them today for 20€ to use them till i get the bose mie2i and try out how this type of headphone would be like. the sound is okay to watch dvds on you notebook but just muddy if you want...
Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE5) - Page 24
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #347 of 7002/21/13 at 12:50pm
Mine are underway, I ordered them just after they came out, however since I just ordered the M2C Woo kindely offered to hold my shipment until I decided I liked the blox sound. The only downside is that I am not getting one of those IEMS, although someone else will be lucky since that person will be getting mine. And, maybe even worse, I have to wait for another 2-3 weeks before I get my hands on the ANV3, Well in the mean time I will make do with the BLOX M2C and the YUIN PK2.post #348 of 7002/22/13 at 10:52pmTo anyone with both ANV3 and M2C, are they suppose to sound the same?
I tried and tried and cannot tell them apart. With and without amp, lossless and MP3.
Uven using splitter and put the same side of each in my ears and I still can't tell them apart.
Is there any cosmetic difference I can check that BLOX didn't mistakely sent me an M2C?
I checked with BLOX. (Great customer service and quick resonse btw)
They told me the sonic difference between 'new' M2C and ANV3 should be obvious, but they can't comment on 'old' M2C because they don't have them at hand.
There is a way to distinguish the ANV and M2C by seeing how deep the grey(back)part goes into the black(front) part.
The Anv3 will go in a tiny bit deeper because of the thinner driver.
So I guess the explanation I came up with is the old M2C is tuned very similarly to the ANV3 and my ears or my gears aren't sensitive enough to tell the differences.
But in the end, they both sound amazing anyway so...
Edited by LordKim - 2/23/13 at 7:07pmpost #349 of 7002/24/13 at 1:44amReceived the ANV3, and so disapointed, the sound is ok, but when I put the right side bud in my ears, It seems the cover plastic of the housing hit to the driver, oppp...pappp,... really uncomfortable, and the sound is the same to my old M2C.... I don't recognize any differences. I wonder this one I received is M2C or the ANV3, so bored... (sorry my bad English).(After a long 3 weeks order waiting)
Edited by Goldenpig3888 - 2/24/13 at 1:53ampost #350 of 7002/24/13 at 4:43amWoo (a guy from BLOX) said they assemble M2C and ANV in 2 seperate rooms, so mix up should be impossible.
You can use the method above to check also.
Edited by LordKim - 2/24/13 at 7:06ampost #351 of 7002/24/13 at 5:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by Goldenpig3888
Received the ANV3, and so disapointed, the sound is ok, but when I put the right side bud in my ears, It seems the cover plastic of the housing hit to the driver, oppp...pappp,... really uncomfortable, and the sound is the same to my old M2C.... I don't recognize any differences. I wonder this one I received is M2C or the ANV3, so bored... (sorry my bad English).(After a long 3 weeks order waiting)
I missed out on getting a pair of the ANV3 so if you or anyone else is disappointed with the ANV3 or M2C and no longer want them PM me or put them in the for sale forum and I'll snap them up.post #352 of 7002/24/13 at 6:53pmQuote:post #353 of 7002/24/13 at 7:39pm
After 20 hours burn in the ANV3, I can say that it sounds great, the midrange is more smooth than the M2C, the soundstage is better than the M2C too, it has more depth and more 3D feeling than the M2C, and the clarity is better too. Keep burning in for 80 hours more. Now I'm very satisfy of the ANV3's sound. Just only one a little bit uncomfortable when put the right side into the ears, it sounds " opppp... apppp ". I think the glue is not complete, but I will get used with it because It sounds really great ( sorry my bad English )post #354 of 7002/25/13 at 12:25am
I ordered on 1/29 and finally received my ANV3s and I'll have to say I'm blown away. Feels like I'm listening to a pair of full size cans. Definitely worth $70. Also got the free pair of IEMs, pretty decent, but don't really compare to RE0s, RE262s, and the like.post #355 of 7002/25/13 at 12:42ampost #356 of 7002/25/13 at 5:55am
Proud owner of ANV3 here. Order mine on 29th Jan & received it at my doorstep on 15th Feb. Well it Chinese New Year btw so was expecting it a bit late. At 1st I was on a doubt whether to place an order or not since I just bought the M2C few weeks earlier. I was wrong & ANV3 is pretty much better from M2C. Can't compared with TM7 as I don't own it. For its price, its worth every buck.post #357 of 7002/25/13 at 1:34pmpost #358 of 7002/25/13 at 4:08pmpost #359 of 7003/1/13 at 8:37ampost #360 of 7003/2/13 at 5:22am
give the ANV3 a nice 100 hours, these need their burn in!
and i do not have the IEM but from pictures it seems to be worn over the ear, have you tried that!Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE5)
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 9 seconds ago
- › HD800 or LCD2 - questions about long-term comfort and longevity 18 seconds ago
- › U7 and Fiio E6 43 seconds ago
- › Long awaited Smyth SVS Realiser NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE 2 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 4 minutes ago
- › [AUS] Noble 6 universal 4 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 4 minutes ago
- › JVC's new flagship DX2000? 5 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 7 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)