- 3,873 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: usa,florida,boca raton.
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Has anyone gone back to hearing the iPOD stock earbuds after being away for a long time? Last post on 1/9/12 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earphone suggestions under 100 Last post on 1/27/13 at 6:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Make Any HeadRoom Purchase until Dec.20, Get Entered for FREE Shure SE535!! Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 11/22/13 at 3:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for good headphones around $100 Last post on 10/13/12 at 9:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
The Korean company really needs no introduction at this point. They have proven themselves as a capable IEM maker with a series of top of the line hybrid as well as some good sound yet budget...
These iems are better than some entry levels (Shure 215/ hifiman RE0/ RE 400/ Sennheiser CX300) with a wider soundstage due to the 13mm dynamic driver , however need serious burn in for at least 50...
First, I’d like to thank the folks at Narmoo for providing a sample of their R1M earphones for review. In recent years, the IEM market has sort of exploded, seeing a number of established...
I work with Trance music most ... Before The New released update 3.0 for the thing i wasn't really satisfied with its quality of sound in trance ...but the update Changed everything ,EVERYthing...
Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE5) - Page 22post #316 of 6812/15/13 at 9:27pmIf that is what you like , but to be honest everybody hears differently so take that into consideration. :
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #317 of 6812/16/13 at 3:03amAfter listening the M2C, I don't think it justify the price difference to get the TM7 unless you require a balanced and neutral sound which the TM7 provide. The M2C is a more lively sound with more bass. I normally prefer neutral sound and yes the TM7 have better clarity, but its hard to tell, its just fun to listen to the M2C because it give good bass impact which tends to be lacking with earphones at this size.
My only regret about the M2C is I didn't order two.
Edited by terrymx - 2/16/13 at 3:05ampost #318 of 6812/16/13 at 5:57amI now have the sunrise charm 3 and dragon 2 for comparisonQuote:Originally Posted by shotgunshane
This may be an odd request for a compare but can someone possibly compare the ANV3 to the new Apple earpod? It's the only bud I have and I'm trying to figure out the ANV3 is the direction I want to go for my first higher end earbud.
What I'd like to find is a little less boomy bass than the earpod, much more sparkle, air and space, and also lose the glare the earpod has in the upper mid. Thanks!
This is basically what the ANV 3 is! Also Generally a lot better as well!post #319 of 6812/16/13 at 6:14ampost #320 of 6812/16/13 at 6:59ampost #321 of 6812/16/13 at 7:03amQuote:Originally Posted by mtruong34
That's funny. I always prefer foam pads. Sounds tinny without pads. In fact, I use the full foams pads OVER the donut pads. Maybe that configuration just works better for my ear size/shape. I think mochill is in the minority here. I would bet most people prefer the sound with pads.
I never use foams, they feel like nails on a chalkboard against the skin. Regardless, on the M2C, I actually had to EQ down the bass to make them comfortable to listen to as well.post #322 of 6812/16/13 at 7:05am
Any idea when the ANV3 are back up for sale? I know it says after Chinese New Year so I'm hoping that means Monday. I only ask because the website will let me order M2Cs now, and I was hoping to be able to order them now to lock in my pair before they sell out.
Also if I've read people's impressions correctly the ANV3 has most of the TM7's clarity with some added bass/fun like the M2C, is that right? If so I think that may be my ideal sound signature in an earbud.
Edited by swmkdr - 2/16/13 at 7:14ampost #323 of 6812/16/13 at 8:37ampost #324 of 6812/16/13 at 9:08am
Excellent review swimsonny, just watched it and have subscribed to you on youtube. There's no doubt at all in my mind that I'm buying these as soon as they're back up for sale.
I also wanted to check whether there are any group buys for the M2C at the moment. If not I'd be happy to organise one, preferably staying within the UK/EU to keep shipping costs to a minimum and so that the deal is worthwhile to people. I checked the group buy section of the forums but it seems kinda bare.post #325 of 6812/16/13 at 9:15am
Thanks a lot mate for the compliment and sub!
Group buys have to be organised with in head fi rulewhich I think you should check up on first. Just to save you getting trouble.post #326 of 6812/16/13 at 9:17ampost #327 of 6812/16/13 at 1:05pmpost #328 of 6812/16/13 at 1:06pmpost #329 of 6812/16/13 at 1:10pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE5)
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 13 seconds ago
- › 0 lag portable audio amp? 33 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 49 seconds ago
- › Yamaha EPH-100 52 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Eddie Current 4-45 Thread 3 minutes ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 +... 4 minutes ago
- › Frequencies, Hertz-es, Ohm-ses..tired of them ? Visit the FUN... 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by cel4145
- › TDK BA200 by Ch1Kn
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Xyrium
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)