- 4,193 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: usa,florida,boca raton.
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Has anyone gone back to hearing the iPOD stock earbuds after being away for a long time? Last post on 1/9/12 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earphone suggestions under 100 Last post on 1/27/13 at 6:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Make Any HeadRoom Purchase until Dec.20, Get Entered for FREE Shure SE535!! Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 8/28/14 at 8:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for good headphones around $100 Last post on 10/13/12 at 9:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE5) - Page 22post #316 of 7082/15/13 at 9:27pmIf that is what you like , but to be honest everybody hears differently so take that into consideration. :
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #317 of 7082/16/13 at 3:03amAfter listening the M2C, I don't think it justify the price difference to get the TM7 unless you require a balanced and neutral sound which the TM7 provide. The M2C is a more lively sound with more bass. I normally prefer neutral sound and yes the TM7 have better clarity, but its hard to tell, its just fun to listen to the M2C because it give good bass impact which tends to be lacking with earphones at this size.
My only regret about the M2C is I didn't order two.
Edited by terrymx - 2/16/13 at 3:05ampost #318 of 7082/16/13 at 5:57amI now have the sunrise charm 3 and dragon 2 for comparisonQuote:Originally Posted by shotgunshane
This may be an odd request for a compare but can someone possibly compare the ANV3 to the new Apple earpod? It's the only bud I have and I'm trying to figure out the ANV3 is the direction I want to go for my first higher end earbud.
What I'd like to find is a little less boomy bass than the earpod, much more sparkle, air and space, and also lose the glare the earpod has in the upper mid. Thanks!
This is basically what the ANV 3 is! Also Generally a lot better as well!post #319 of 7082/16/13 at 6:14ampost #320 of 7082/16/13 at 6:59ampost #321 of 7082/16/13 at 7:03amQuote:Originally Posted by mtruong34
That's funny. I always prefer foam pads. Sounds tinny without pads. In fact, I use the full foams pads OVER the donut pads. Maybe that configuration just works better for my ear size/shape. I think mochill is in the minority here. I would bet most people prefer the sound with pads.
I never use foams, they feel like nails on a chalkboard against the skin. Regardless, on the M2C, I actually had to EQ down the bass to make them comfortable to listen to as well.post #322 of 7082/16/13 at 7:05am
Any idea when the ANV3 are back up for sale? I know it says after Chinese New Year so I'm hoping that means Monday. I only ask because the website will let me order M2Cs now, and I was hoping to be able to order them now to lock in my pair before they sell out.
Also if I've read people's impressions correctly the ANV3 has most of the TM7's clarity with some added bass/fun like the M2C, is that right? If so I think that may be my ideal sound signature in an earbud.
Edited by swmkdr - 2/16/13 at 7:14ampost #323 of 7082/16/13 at 8:37ampost #324 of 7082/16/13 at 9:08am
Excellent review swimsonny, just watched it and have subscribed to you on youtube. There's no doubt at all in my mind that I'm buying these as soon as they're back up for sale.
I also wanted to check whether there are any group buys for the M2C at the moment. If not I'd be happy to organise one, preferably staying within the UK/EU to keep shipping costs to a minimum and so that the deal is worthwhile to people. I checked the group buy section of the forums but it seems kinda bare.post #325 of 7082/16/13 at 9:15am
Thanks a lot mate for the compliment and sub!
Group buys have to be organised with in head fi rulewhich I think you should check up on first. Just to save you getting trouble.post #326 of 7082/16/13 at 9:17ampost #327 of 7082/16/13 at 1:05pmpost #328 of 7082/16/13 at 1:06pmpost #329 of 7082/16/13 at 1:10pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE5)
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX90 dual boot with modded FW intl ver 2 (Latest... 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Anyone knows what headphone this is... 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 4 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 4 minutes ago
- › Grant Fidelity TubeDAC-11 - Aus Only 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by HK_sends
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Dsnuts
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by canuckavelli
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 by Francisk
- › Logitech UE 900 by twister6
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)