- 1,152 Posts. Joined 7/2011
- Location: Southern California
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Has anyone gone back to hearing the iPOD stock earbuds after being away for a long time? Last post on 1/9/12 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earphone suggestions under 100 Last post on 1/27/13 at 6:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Make Any HeadRoom Purchase until Dec.20, Get Entered for FREE Shure SE535!! Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 11/22/13 at 3:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for good headphones around $100 Last post on 10/13/12 at 9:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE5) - Page 19post #271 of 5832/6/13 at 3:50pmWhat a delightful surprise! They have different casings? If you can, share!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #272 of 5832/6/13 at 8:18pmpost #273 of 5832/6/13 at 10:44pm
I'll just paste what Woo replied back to me.The IEMs you got is BI3.We give them as a free gift to first 60 persons who bought ANV3.Actually BI3 come with a pretty big box,but it is too big to put in the box we send to customers.We already sold them to some countries but not in our site.You can share them with other people.HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR.Best Regards,Woopost #274 of 5832/6/13 at 10:57pmpost #275 of 5832/7/13 at 4:08ampost #276 of 5832/7/13 at 7:12ampost #277 of 5832/7/13 at 9:02ampost #278 of 5832/7/13 at 12:30pmpost #279 of 5832/7/13 at 3:56pmpost #280 of 5832/7/13 at 4:01pm
First off, let me just say I am no where near an expert on reviews or IEMs for that matter, I have never liked IEMs since they have always either come out of my ear or they never sit to get the optimal sound from them. Too close in the ear they sound muffled, and away from the canal in the ear, I get a hollow sound.
I own a pair of Monster Pro copper's and Klipsch Image X10, they sit in there box rarely used.
I did a search on these IEM's and nothing comes up. I got no specs, I don't even know how much they sell for.
How do they sound ? Out of the plastic :).... One thing I should mention is that these IEMs have not been broken in, also with any of the other headphones I use my sound level is around 20-25max from my Cowon J3. With these IEM's, I am around 33-34, so I am going to assume in order to get the best sound from them, an AMP is needed, other than that they sound great. Lot's of bass but not overbearing. I do not hear a muddy or closed (dark) sound from them. There is lot's of detail, balanced mid's and they tend to sound better listening to rock or live music, than let's say trance or faster type's of music.
In weight they are extremely light, and the cable seems to be of good quality.
I am hoping someone else here get's a pair and who can give you a better more detailed review, IF no one else get's a pair, I will be more than happy to offer them up for review to someone who is trusted and is experienced with IEM's to give a review vs other IEM's as I am curious how they compare to others.
Tbh, I think it would be more frustrating since it would seem you cannot buy them, so why get excited :)
In short, they do sound better than the X10s and Coppers, by a lot but I guess it comes down to how much they cost.
After about 20 mins of listening to the IEM's I just switched back to the ANV3's....LOL no comparison, for me it's the difference between day and night. I am perfectly aware that IEM headphones sound different then earbuds. Bass, sound stage, details, clarity combined with a smooth sound signature. It's all there in these ANV3's
Edited by F900EX - 2/7/13 at 4:20pmpost #281 of 5832/7/13 at 6:57pmQuote:
My TM7 were still under warranty, and developed a crackle on the right side on brassier tracks so I sent them in. They were supposed to be shipped back before Chinese Mew Year, just got told I have to wait until after now...its already been about 2 weeks already I think...post #282 of 5832/7/13 at 7:33pm
Well to be fair to Blox, it is the Chinese New Year. So you will have to expect will some kind of delay in getting them back. If you are in the USA, it's a give or take of 30 days from the time you ship until they are mailed back.
Edited by F900EX - 2/7/13 at 7:36pmpost #283 of 5832/7/13 at 8:38pmpost #284 of 5832/7/13 at 9:05pmI figured there would be a wait, and when Woo got the package he said he would try to beat Chinese New Year...when he mentioned it I kind of guessed I might be in it for the long haul...no big deal, just sitting and patiently waiting...post #285 of 5832/8/13 at 1:08amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE5)
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The FitEar CIEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 50 seconds ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Heir Audio 4ai. Shipping to uk 3 minutes ago
- › Best Headphones (NOT EARBUDS) For Biking With a Helmet 3 minutes ago
- › WHO ARE THE BEST LOOKING PEOPLE ON EARTH? 4 minutes ago
- › AURALiC owners unite! 4 minutes ago
- › Dr. Chesky's Ultimate Headphone Demonstration Disc - Head-Fi TV 4 minutes ago
- › Steelseries Flux In-ear hard to adjust correctly into ear. 4 minutes ago
- › Looking for new Headphones (Owner of a Sennheiser Momentum) 5 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-M40x: The Little Brother that Could 5 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude