- 1,301 Posts. Joined 7/2011
- Location: Southern California
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Has anyone gone back to hearing the iPOD stock earbuds after being away for a long time? Last post on 1/9/12 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earphone suggestions under 100 Last post on 1/27/13 at 6:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Make Any HeadRoom Purchase until Dec.20, Get Entered for FREE Shure SE535!! Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 11/22/13 at 3:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for good headphones around $100 Last post on 10/13/12 at 9:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The Korean company really needs no introduction at this point. They have proven themselves as a capable IEM maker with a series of top of the line hybrid as well as some good sound yet budget...
These iems are better than some entry levels (Shure 215/ hifiman RE0/ RE 400/ Sennheiser CX300) with a wider soundstage due to the 13mm dynamic driver , however need serious burn in for at least 50...
First, I’d like to thank the folks at Narmoo for providing a sample of their R1M earphones for review. In recent years, the IEM market has sort of exploded, seeing a number of established...
I work with Trance music most ... Before The New released update 3.0 for the thing i wasn't really satisfied with its quality of sound in trance ...but the update Changed everything ,EVERYthing...
This amp has really sound quality , neutral side and wide soundstage . It could have a little more bass with bass boost switch but no complains here since i do prefer a neutral sound to get the...
Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE5) - Page 19post #271 of 6802/6/13 at 3:50pmWhat a delightful surprise! They have different casings? If you can, share!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #272 of 6802/6/13 at 8:18pmpost #273 of 6802/6/13 at 10:44pm
I'll just paste what Woo replied back to me.The IEMs you got is BI3.We give them as a free gift to first 60 persons who bought ANV3.Actually BI3 come with a pretty big box,but it is too big to put in the box we send to customers.We already sold them to some countries but not in our site.You can share them with other people.HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR.Best Regards,Woopost #274 of 6802/6/13 at 10:57pmpost #275 of 6802/7/13 at 4:08ampost #276 of 6802/7/13 at 7:12ampost #277 of 6802/7/13 at 9:02ampost #278 of 6802/7/13 at 12:30pmpost #279 of 6802/7/13 at 3:56pmpost #280 of 6802/7/13 at 4:01pm
First off, let me just say I am no where near an expert on reviews or IEMs for that matter, I have never liked IEMs since they have always either come out of my ear or they never sit to get the optimal sound from them. Too close in the ear they sound muffled, and away from the canal in the ear, I get a hollow sound.
I own a pair of Monster Pro copper's and Klipsch Image X10, they sit in there box rarely used.
I did a search on these IEM's and nothing comes up. I got no specs, I don't even know how much they sell for.
How do they sound ? Out of the plastic :).... One thing I should mention is that these IEMs have not been broken in, also with any of the other headphones I use my sound level is around 20-25max from my Cowon J3. With these IEM's, I am around 33-34, so I am going to assume in order to get the best sound from them, an AMP is needed, other than that they sound great. Lot's of bass but not overbearing. I do not hear a muddy or closed (dark) sound from them. There is lot's of detail, balanced mid's and they tend to sound better listening to rock or live music, than let's say trance or faster type's of music.
In weight they are extremely light, and the cable seems to be of good quality.
I am hoping someone else here get's a pair and who can give you a better more detailed review, IF no one else get's a pair, I will be more than happy to offer them up for review to someone who is trusted and is experienced with IEM's to give a review vs other IEM's as I am curious how they compare to others.
Tbh, I think it would be more frustrating since it would seem you cannot buy them, so why get excited :)
In short, they do sound better than the X10s and Coppers, by a lot but I guess it comes down to how much they cost.
After about 20 mins of listening to the IEM's I just switched back to the ANV3's....LOL no comparison, for me it's the difference between day and night. I am perfectly aware that IEM headphones sound different then earbuds. Bass, sound stage, details, clarity combined with a smooth sound signature. It's all there in these ANV3's
Edited by F900EX - 2/7/13 at 4:20pmpost #281 of 6802/7/13 at 6:57pmQuote:
My TM7 were still under warranty, and developed a crackle on the right side on brassier tracks so I sent them in. They were supposed to be shipped back before Chinese Mew Year, just got told I have to wait until after now...its already been about 2 weeks already I think...post #282 of 6802/7/13 at 7:33pm
Well to be fair to Blox, it is the Chinese New Year. So you will have to expect will some kind of delay in getting them back. If you are in the USA, it's a give or take of 30 days from the time you ship until they are mailed back.
Edited by F900EX - 2/7/13 at 7:36pmpost #283 of 6802/7/13 at 8:38pmpost #284 of 6802/7/13 at 9:05pmI figured there would be a wait, and when Woo got the package he said he would try to beat Chinese New Year...when he mentioned it I kind of guessed I might be in it for the long haul...no big deal, just sitting and patiently waiting...post #285 of 6802/8/13 at 1:08amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE5)
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 second ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 2 seconds ago
- › Brisbane NOVEMBER 2012 Meet 22 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 47 seconds ago
- › ALO Audio Studio Six Reviews and Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Walkman NWZ F886 officialy announced!! [192khz/24bits] 5 minutes ago
- › AKG K712 pro VS Sony MA900 VS Beyerdynamic 990 pro 250ohm //... 6 minutes ago
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by cel4145
- › TDK BA200 by Ch1Kn
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Xyrium
- › Fischer Audio Silver Bullets by AlfredKeppler
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)