- 4,313 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: usa,florida,boca raton.
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Has anyone gone back to hearing the iPOD stock earbuds after being away for a long time? Last post on 1/9/12 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earphone suggestions under 100 Last post on 1/27/13 at 6:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Make Any HeadRoom Purchase until Dec.20, Get Entered for FREE Shure SE535!! Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 8/28/14 at 8:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for good headphones around $100 Last post on 10/13/12 at 9:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE5) - Page 17post #241 of 7211/27/13 at 2:44pmNice description by the way swimsonny.....do you have the tm7?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #242 of 7211/27/13 at 3:02pm
no i do not :(
You may know i am a huge IEM collector reviewer:
I have always 'overlooked' earbuds i guess. You may think i am idiot for saying so or what not but i think a lot of people do the same. Anyway blox seemed to be the best earbuds around so i decided to give reviewing one ago and was lucky enough to get the opportunity to review one.
I do not think a product as been this 'inspiring' since my first 'decent' IEM, the DBA-02 coming from the Beat pro right at the beginning of my audiophile journey some years ago. it really as opened up something new to me.
I am sitting here at 11.00pm on my computer listening through these out of my Objective 2 and D1 DAC in pure bliss. This is odd as i would normally go for some top tier IEMs or my HD580 when doing my chilling listening late at night (too late for analysing the quality and reviewing etc.) but this is not making me want to go any where else.
Thinking that woo at blox said the TM7 is a superior earbud i think all you TM7 owners are very lucky people ;)
I think more people need to give the earbud a chance!post #243 of 7211/27/13 at 10:10pmpost #244 of 7211/29/13 at 7:32ampost #245 of 7211/29/13 at 12:34pm
To other Blox TM7 owners. If you think the bass is lacking, try this tweak: If you have the donut foam pads, put those on first and then the regular foam pads on top. I tried it and the difference was quite significant. I'm not sure if it's a better fir for me (I have small ears) or if the better sound is the result of the foam pad essentially being lifted off the earphone surface by the donut pad. Whatever it is, I'm liking what I hear. Others please give it a try and report what you hear.post #246 of 7212/1/13 at 7:28ampost #247 of 7212/2/13 at 1:33pm
I got mine today and right out of the box they sound amazing. Very very clear, detailed and surprisingly a stronger bass then the TM7s, excellent sound stage and as of right now I have no complaints from the sound that comes from the ANV3.
But would of been nice if Blox could of made some minor changes to the ear bud shell as they look 100% like the M2C.
My advice don't wait as they are nearly all sold out.post #248 of 7212/2/13 at 1:44pmpost #249 of 7212/2/13 at 2:48pmGreat review swinsonny ...I see on ebay that there is a awesome new one air earbud on sell which cost $90 with a frequency response of 10-45khz :0.....I'm going to get them in two week.post #250 of 7212/2/13 at 2:50pmpost #251 of 7212/2/13 at 3:48pmQuote:
Thanks! I did not really want to bother with the whole physical package and more just the sound and telling people that earbuds are too be taken seriously and this is a great start with the price etc.
Can i have a link to these on ebay your referring too!?post #252 of 7212/2/13 at 6:41pmpost #253 of 7212/4/13 at 6:29amQuote:
That does look interesting, but often frequency response has little to do with how the earbuds actually sound. For example, I've got a pair of vintage Aiwa HP-D9 earbuds (sold in the early nineties). The frequency response is stated as 5-30 000 Hz, but the bass response is very weak (however highs are amazing and soundstage better than even the TM7 or Sennheiser MX980).
I've also got a pair of Audio Technica CM7, discontinued around 5-6 years ago, and the frequency response is stated as 10-45 000 Hz. The bass response is better than the Aiwas, but not as good as you would expect.
Finally, my pair of Panasonic RP HV 600 has got the worse bass response I've ever heard. There's just about no bass at all and even the bass aenemic Aiwa HP D2 sound like bass monsters compared to the Panasonic earbuds. Still the RP HV 600 have a frequency response @ 8-26 000 HZ.
Anyway, I'm an earbud fanatic and I'm always open to trying new earbuds. Ubiquo is a Korean company and the ES903 modell seems to be pretty good judging by Japanese reviews (I'm only intermediate at Japanese so I don't understand everything).post #254 of 7212/4/13 at 9:18amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE5)
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Help me pick some new open-back cans 23 seconds ago
- › Audiophilleo 2 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Headphones fast and slow 3 minutes ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 3 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Nickerfied Fostex T50RP...................... Impressions/... 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 5 minutes ago
- › Best smartphone to get to use as an music player 5 minutes ago
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)