- 7,004 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: usa,florida,boca raton.
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Has anyone gone back to hearing the iPOD stock earbuds after being away for a long time? Last post on 1/9/12 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is it safe for me to listen with 100% volume? Last post on 1/26/15 at 10:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- "The Lab" Last post on Yesterday at 11:33 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- earphones with more rumble? Last post on 7/18/14 at 2:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- in ear bluetoot WITH wire Last post on 6/1/14 at 4:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7) - Page 36post #526 of 9443/19/14 at 8:42pmThe drivers are new hccaw and price is $88 and yes woo wrote to me 😎 ima get it anyway 😍 because I love natural sound😁
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #527 of 9443/19/14 at 8:53pmQuote:
Very interesting. What is a HCCAW driver? Maybe I'll pick it up after all cuz I really can't resist high quality earbuds. Did Woo say why they aren't the flagship by any chance if the sound is on par with the TM7? Maybe they're not expensive enough to be considered the flagship.post #528 of 9443/19/14 at 9:01pmpost #529 of 9443/19/14 at 9:04pm
That's what I thought, but for some reason I thought that this was actually it since I didn't expect Blox to release 2 all new products in the span of a couple of months. If the new flagship is coming out soon, then I'm setting my sights on that.post #530 of 9443/24/14 at 8:59ampost #531 of 9443/24/14 at 1:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by qawsedrf
The BE5 is out.
Grab it now, guys, before it's gone. Bought mine already.
This is hilarious. I checked the Blox website yesterday and they weren't out. I just woke up today and checked head fi and saw someone posted the BE5 is available and it's already sold out. Wow. Jesus Christ.post #532 of 9443/24/14 at 2:41pmpost #533 of 9443/24/14 at 2:55pmpost #534 of 9443/24/14 at 3:09pmpost #535 of 9443/24/14 at 3:22pmpost #536 of 9443/24/14 at 3:35pmMuch as it pains me to say it but I'm kinda relieved to have missed out on the BE5.
I don't think I'd have had the willpower to resist.
Nevermind the Sex Pistols, this is the Blox !
(been there ; bought the t-shirt etc.)post #537 of 9443/24/14 at 3:47pmpost #538 of 9443/24/14 at 6:51pmpost #539 of 9443/24/14 at 7:06pmpost #540 of 9443/25/14 at 11:36amInstead of waiting for these I bought dasetn mx760 DIY balanced ear buds for $36 EMS...i saw ppls say its better sounding then the anv3se and anv....if that's the case I'll be happy until the bloxs flagship model comes out😃Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Official M3 firmware download and discussion thread - FW1.7--new UI... 9 seconds ago
- › Little Dot MK8SE / MK6 Super Mods (All verified mods are on first... 1 minute ago
- › Shozy Zero: $50 IEMs with real rosewood, taking on the $500 big boys! 1 minute ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 2 minutes ago
- › Audiophile iOS audio player 2 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for some pointers/general help in buying earbuds 3 minutes ago
- › LG Quadbeat 3 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by AzimAkbar
- › Sony XBA-Z5 Ultimate Hi-Res In Ear Headphone by Dsnuts
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Zelda
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by Voyageur
- › W4S Recovery USB Reclocker by leeperry
- › Noble Audio Kaiser K10UA universal aluminum by Saraguie
- › Somic v2 by mark2410
- › Jays q-JAYS v2.0 by NeObliviscaris
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by avocadobeats123
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...