- 6,918 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: usa,florida,boca raton.
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Has anyone gone back to hearing the iPOD stock earbuds after being away for a long time? Last post on 1/9/12 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is it safe for me to listen with 100% volume? Last post on 1/26/15 at 10:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- "The Lab" Last post on Yesterday at 10:59 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- earphones with more rumble? Last post on 7/18/14 at 2:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- in ear bluetoot WITH wire Last post on 6/1/14 at 4:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Nobody said HiFi was cheap, spending $200 dollars on HiFi doesn't get you very far these days. The AudioQuest DragonFly RED is one of those rare exceptions, I think it's the best value on the...
Preamble: A group of engineers and designers has worked as OEM developers and producers for audio products, acting in the background, until 2012, when they decided to found a...
EDIFIER M710 On-ear headphones This is the third Edifier headphones I review and it conclude a very pleasant travel in Edifier Sound world. I discover that a brand mostly know for his...
I would like to Thank Venture Electronics (VE) and Lee @zhibli06 for providing me with review samples of Monk+, Asura 2.0, and Zen 2.0 in exchange for my honest opinion. The manufacturer...
Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7) - Page 36post #526 of 9343/19/14 at 8:42pmThe drivers are new hccaw and price is $88 and yes woo wrote to me 😎 ima get it anyway 😍 because I love natural sound😁
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #527 of 9343/19/14 at 8:53pmQuote:
Very interesting. What is a HCCAW driver? Maybe I'll pick it up after all cuz I really can't resist high quality earbuds. Did Woo say why they aren't the flagship by any chance if the sound is on par with the TM7? Maybe they're not expensive enough to be considered the flagship.post #528 of 9343/19/14 at 9:01pmpost #529 of 9343/19/14 at 9:04pm
That's what I thought, but for some reason I thought that this was actually it since I didn't expect Blox to release 2 all new products in the span of a couple of months. If the new flagship is coming out soon, then I'm setting my sights on that.post #530 of 9343/24/14 at 8:59ampost #531 of 9343/24/14 at 1:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by qawsedrf
The BE5 is out.
Grab it now, guys, before it's gone. Bought mine already.
This is hilarious. I checked the Blox website yesterday and they weren't out. I just woke up today and checked head fi and saw someone posted the BE5 is available and it's already sold out. Wow. Jesus Christ.post #532 of 9343/24/14 at 2:41pmpost #533 of 9343/24/14 at 2:55pmpost #534 of 9343/24/14 at 3:09pmpost #535 of 9343/24/14 at 3:22pmpost #536 of 9343/24/14 at 3:35pmMuch as it pains me to say it but I'm kinda relieved to have missed out on the BE5.
I don't think I'd have had the willpower to resist.
Nevermind the Sex Pistols, this is the Blox !
(been there ; bought the t-shirt etc.)post #537 of 9343/24/14 at 3:47pmpost #538 of 9343/24/14 at 6:51pmpost #539 of 9343/24/14 at 7:06pmpost #540 of 9343/25/14 at 11:36amInstead of waiting for these I bought dasetn mx760 DIY balanced ear buds for $36 EMS...i saw ppls say its better sounding then the anv3se and anv....if that's the case I'll be happy until the bloxs flagship model comes out😃Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Music Game IX 15 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 38 seconds ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 49 seconds ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 1 minute ago
- › Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM (Now With 'New' 1Plus2.2!) Impressions... 7 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 8 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by Stereocilia
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by HiFiChris
- › Edifier M710 On-Ear Headphones with Mic and Volume Control - Red by Nymphonomaniac
- › HIFIMAN Edition X Over Ear Planar Magnetic Headphones by kendetamas
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by twister6
- › Tingo TC200 Earbuds by zhouharvey
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by WonWesleyChoi
- › AKG K712 Pro by WonWesleyChoi
- › Meze 99 Classics by FUYU
- › Zorloo ZuperDAC by Zelda
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse