- 5,742 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: usa,florida,boca raton.
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Has anyone gone back to hearing the iPOD stock earbuds after being away for a long time? Last post on 1/9/12 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is it safe for me to listen with 100% volume? Last post on 1/26/15 at 10:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- "The Lab" Last post on Today at 9:01 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- earphones with more rumble? Last post on 7/18/14 at 2:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- in ear bluetoot WITH wire Last post on 6/1/14 at 4:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
As my wife will tell you, at just about every major audio show I attend I buy something (shocker right?). There’s something cool about looking at my pieces of gear and thinking about the show...
So i bought the DT 880 250 Ohm Pro model. I also have KEf m200 in ears, a pair of AKG k450. I owned Audio Technica m30, Sennheiser Momentum on ear and Beyerdynamic dt 770 80 Ohm. The difference is...
Introduction Over the past year, Audiofly released their "Performance" range of IEMs, designed by musicians as stage monitors. A while back I had a chance to sample the top of the range AF180 and...
My wife returned from two weeks in Japan today. While I was glad to see her after time apart, and excited to have her back, a part of me was more excited about what she had brought with her: my...
I bought this headphone amp after having met Ray Samuels at a Headphone show. He made it absolutely clear how much he valued over-engineering his pieces and how much he prioritized long term...
Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7) - Page 36post #526 of 8803/19/14 at 8:42pmThe drivers are new hccaw and price is $88 and yes woo wrote to me 😎 ima get it anyway 😍 because I love natural sound😁
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #527 of 8803/19/14 at 8:53pmQuote:
Very interesting. What is a HCCAW driver? Maybe I'll pick it up after all cuz I really can't resist high quality earbuds. Did Woo say why they aren't the flagship by any chance if the sound is on par with the TM7? Maybe they're not expensive enough to be considered the flagship.post #528 of 8803/19/14 at 9:01pmpost #529 of 8803/19/14 at 9:04pm
That's what I thought, but for some reason I thought that this was actually it since I didn't expect Blox to release 2 all new products in the span of a couple of months. If the new flagship is coming out soon, then I'm setting my sights on that.post #530 of 8803/24/14 at 8:59ampost #531 of 8803/24/14 at 1:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by qawsedrf
The BE5 is out.
Grab it now, guys, before it's gone. Bought mine already.
This is hilarious. I checked the Blox website yesterday and they weren't out. I just woke up today and checked head fi and saw someone posted the BE5 is available and it's already sold out. Wow. Jesus Christ.post #532 of 8803/24/14 at 2:41pmpost #533 of 8803/24/14 at 2:55pmpost #534 of 8803/24/14 at 3:09pmpost #535 of 8803/24/14 at 3:22pmpost #536 of 8803/24/14 at 3:35pmMuch as it pains me to say it but I'm kinda relieved to have missed out on the BE5.
I don't think I'd have had the willpower to resist.
Nevermind the Sex Pistols, this is the Blox !
(been there ; bought the t-shirt etc.)post #537 of 8803/24/14 at 3:47pmpost #538 of 8803/24/14 at 6:51pmpost #539 of 8803/24/14 at 7:06pmpost #540 of 8803/25/14 at 11:36amInstead of waiting for these I bought dasetn mx760 DIY balanced ear buds for $36 EMS...i saw ppls say its better sounding then the anv3se and anv....if that's the case I'll be happy until the bloxs flagship model comes out😃Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 17 seconds ago
- › Budget amp for HD 598 and DT 880 Pro 24 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 39 seconds ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5,... 40 seconds ago
- › Vsonic VSD5 lost of sound quality after being into the washing machine 58 seconds ago
- › beyerdynamic T5p: Photos and first impressions. 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Does anyone have anything to say against me buy a Shure SE215? 1 minute ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Does anyone own the Wyred4sound DAC 2? 2 minutes ago
- › ALO Audio - The New Rx by mscott58
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by bodopopa
- › Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones by Woodhouse
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Ray Samuels P-51 Mustang by Zennheiser
- › FiiO E17 by Zennheiser
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2