- 4,891 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: usa,florida,boca raton.
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Has anyone gone back to hearing the iPOD stock earbuds after being away for a long time? Last post on 1/9/12 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- earphones with more rumble? Last post on 7/18/14 at 2:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- in ear bluetoot WITH wire Last post on 6/1/14 at 4:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earphone suggestions under 100 Last post on 1/27/13 at 6:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Make Any HeadRoom Purchase until Dec.20, Get Entered for FREE Shure SE535!! Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7) - Page 36post #526 of 7793/19/14 at 8:42pmThe drivers are new hccaw and price is $88 and yes woo wrote to me 😎 ima get it anyway 😍 because I love natural sound😁
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #527 of 7793/19/14 at 8:53pmQuote:
Very interesting. What is a HCCAW driver? Maybe I'll pick it up after all cuz I really can't resist high quality earbuds. Did Woo say why they aren't the flagship by any chance if the sound is on par with the TM7? Maybe they're not expensive enough to be considered the flagship.post #528 of 7793/19/14 at 9:01pmpost #529 of 7793/19/14 at 9:04pm
That's what I thought, but for some reason I thought that this was actually it since I didn't expect Blox to release 2 all new products in the span of a couple of months. If the new flagship is coming out soon, then I'm setting my sights on that.post #530 of 7793/24/14 at 8:59ampost #531 of 7793/24/14 at 1:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by qawsedrf
The BE5 is out.
Grab it now, guys, before it's gone. Bought mine already.
This is hilarious. I checked the Blox website yesterday and they weren't out. I just woke up today and checked head fi and saw someone posted the BE5 is available and it's already sold out. Wow. Jesus Christ.post #532 of 7793/24/14 at 2:41pmpost #533 of 7793/24/14 at 2:55pmpost #534 of 7793/24/14 at 3:09pmpost #535 of 7793/24/14 at 3:22pmpost #536 of 7793/24/14 at 3:35pmMuch as it pains me to say it but I'm kinda relieved to have missed out on the BE5.
I don't think I'd have had the willpower to resist.
Nevermind the Sex Pistols, this is the Blox !
(been there ; bought the t-shirt etc.)post #537 of 7793/24/14 at 3:47pmpost #538 of 7793/24/14 at 6:51pmpost #539 of 7793/24/14 at 7:06pmpost #540 of 7793/25/14 at 11:36amInstead of waiting for these I bought dasetn mx760 DIY balanced ear buds for $36 EMS...i saw ppls say its better sounding then the anv3se and anv....if that's the case I'll be happy until the bloxs flagship model comes out😃Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › My DIY electrostatic headphones 1 minute ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 2 minutes ago
- › Out Of Your Head - new virtual surround simulator 3 minutes ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 3 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 3 minutes ago
- › STAX 009 4 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 - (AU only) 7 minutes ago
- › Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Open Headphones <220 for Thrash/Death Metal 10 minutes ago
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › Beyerdynamic DT-990 Professional Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by anoobis
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by dweaver
- › Brainwavz HM5 Velor Memory Foam Replacements Earpads - Suitable For... by shockdoc
- › CAD MH310 ( Superlux HD662 ) by p13rrot
- › Caution Warnings When Purchasing Used...
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3