- 1,804 Posts. Joined 7/2011
- Location: Southern California
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Has anyone gone back to hearing the iPOD stock earbuds after being away for a long time? Last post on 1/9/12 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is it safe for me to listen with 100% volume? Last post on 1/26/15 at 10:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- "The Lab" Last post on Today at 10:29 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- earphones with more rumble? Last post on 7/18/14 at 2:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- in ear bluetoot WITH wire Last post on 6/1/14 at 4:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I bought this headphone amp after having met Ray Samuels at a Headphone show. He made it absolutely clear how much he valued over-engineering his pieces and how much he prioritized long term...
I use this Headphone amp with my V-Moda M-100's. The 100's are just too "dark" without something to mitigate on the top octave's behalf. The OLED display is bright clean and easy to read. (A...
Build, Overall Usage: I have Sennheiser RS 130 for over 8 years now (and still lasting!) which says enough about their durability, and which is the most thing fascinating for me, I haven't...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank CTC Audio for providing me with a review sample of T-Peos Baguette IEMs in exchange for my honest opinion. This IEM is available at...
At the time this review was written, the T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid earphone was on sale for $79.00 USD on CTC Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7) - Page 32post #466 of 8807/30/13 at 4:30pmWell, that is interesting...any word on what they will be? Will they be a reissue of an older model, or something new?
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #467 of 8807/30/13 at 4:46pmpost #468 of 8807/30/13 at 5:12pmPersonally I am dying to see what they release...they always put out awesome earbuds. The real question is, what will they do color/texture wise on the same casings again?post #469 of 8807/30/13 at 5:24pmQuote:
Although I have not heard the TM5 and TM7, the ANV3 and M2C are excellent earbuds for their price!post #470 of 8807/30/13 at 8:07pmpost #471 of 8808/2/13 at 3:36pmpost #472 of 8808/3/13 at 5:32pmpost #473 of 8808/3/13 at 9:43pmpost #474 of 8808/4/13 at 4:07pmpost #475 of 88012/21/13 at 9:11ampost #476 of 88012/21/13 at 12:40pm
still no reply from their customer service, for over a month now about the anv3se....
half a year ago they said they gonna launch another batch of anv3se at the end of the year, which has come now.... wtf did they launch m2c instead......... goddamitpost #477 of 88012/24/13 at 6:00ampost #478 of 88012/24/13 at 10:41ampost #479 of 88012/24/13 at 10:45am
I expect I'll buy them too when they come. Hopefully higher end like the TM5/7 but with new housings. I think the BI3 might have damaged their reputation a little (at least from my perspective) but I'm excited to finally hear the ANV3SEs - I missed out the last time they were available.post #480 of 88012/24/13 at 12:43pm
Just a question before I buy the ANV3se. Have they always been $100 to the US or do they go up for different prices at different times/sales?
Also, just so I know for comparison, how much was the TM7 when they are available?
Edited by goldenSHK - 12/24/13 at 12:44pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE8 in excellent condition 3 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Comparison FLAC recordings of Modi 2 Uber and Musicstreamer ii plus 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 4 minutes ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 5 minutes ago
- › First Tube Amp 7 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 7 minutes ago
- › Ray Samuels P-51 Mustang by Zennheiser
- › FiiO E17 by Zennheiser
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player by daduy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2