- 2,712 Posts. Joined 7/2011
- Location: Southern California
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Has anyone gone back to hearing the iPOD stock earbuds after being away for a long time? Last post on 1/9/12 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is it safe for me to listen with 100% volume? Last post on 1/26/15 at 10:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- "The Lab" Last post on Today at 5:22 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- earphones with more rumble? Last post on 7/18/14 at 2:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- in ear bluetoot WITH wire Last post on 6/1/14 at 4:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
Hifiman MegaMini Review - Expatinjapan Head Pie Hifiman and Campfire Audio Vega Hifiman MegaMini...
I recently received the JLab Epic2 Bluetooth headphones for review. Some of the new features of the Epic2 are the upgrade from ipx4 to ipx5 to improve resistance to sweat and water. They have...
It would of gotten a 5 star rating, if it wasn't so expensive. So I got to listen to the MOJO yesterday through the JVC SZ1000. Total different animal of an amp. Nice clean subbass, while...
BRAVO ERIB-2A EARPHONE PLANAR UNIVERSAL IN-EAR MONITOR TAKES LISTENING TO THE NEXT LEVEL. oBravo is a company founded in 2006 and located in Taiwan have made air-motion technology a...
I saw an article that showed the sound output of the 518 vs the 558 and 598. I was amazed to see that the sound signature for each headphone was practically identical. So I decided to take a shot a...
Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7) - Page 32post #466 of 9977/30/13 at 4:30pmWell, that is interesting...any word on what they will be? Will they be a reissue of an older model, or something new?
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #467 of 9977/30/13 at 4:46pmpost #468 of 9977/30/13 at 5:12pmPersonally I am dying to see what they release...they always put out awesome earbuds. The real question is, what will they do color/texture wise on the same casings again?post #469 of 9977/30/13 at 5:24pmQuote:
Although I have not heard the TM5 and TM7, the ANV3 and M2C are excellent earbuds for their price!post #470 of 9977/30/13 at 8:07pmpost #471 of 9978/2/13 at 3:36pmpost #472 of 9978/3/13 at 5:32pmpost #473 of 9978/3/13 at 9:43pmpost #474 of 9978/4/13 at 4:07pmpost #475 of 99712/21/13 at 9:11ampost #476 of 99712/21/13 at 12:40pm
still no reply from their customer service, for over a month now about the anv3se....
half a year ago they said they gonna launch another batch of anv3se at the end of the year, which has come now.... wtf did they launch m2c instead......... goddamitpost #477 of 99712/24/13 at 6:00ampost #478 of 99712/24/13 at 10:41ampost #479 of 99712/24/13 at 10:45am
I expect I'll buy them too when they come. Hopefully higher end like the TM5/7 but with new housings. I think the BI3 might have damaged their reputation a little (at least from my perspective) but I'm excited to finally hear the ANV3SEs - I missed out the last time they were available.post #480 of 99712/24/13 at 12:43pm
Just a question before I buy the ANV3se. Have they always been $100 to the US or do they go up for different prices at different times/sales?
Also, just so I know for comparison, how much was the TM7 when they are available?
Edited by goldenSHK - 12/24/13 at 12:44pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 49 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 1 minute ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 8-wire OCC SPC & Silver (2pin, 3.5mm SE) 2 minutes ago
- › Nobsound NS-08E also know as Nobsound 6J9 hybrid tube amp 3 minutes ago
- › Ray Samuels Audio The Dark Star Fully Balanced Headphone Amplifier... 3 minutes ago
- › ZMF x Vibro MK II - MassDrop LTD Purple Heart Edition 3 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by ExpatinJapan
- › JLab Audio Epic2 Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Sport Earbuds, GUARANTEED... by red71rum
- › Chord MoJo by snellemin
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Frank I
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by UncleGamer
- › HyperX Cloud Revolver Multi-platform E-Sports Gaming Wire Headset... by UncleGamer
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by HiFiChris
- › Vibro Labs Sera triple armature in-ear monitors by sq3rjick
- › Meze 12 Classics by Mightygrey
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones with Microphone and Remote... by glassmonkey
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear