- 1,785 Posts. Joined 7/2011
- Location: Southern California
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Has anyone gone back to hearing the iPOD stock earbuds after being away for a long time? Last post on 1/9/12 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is it safe for me to listen with 100% volume? Last post on 1/26/15 at 10:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- "The Lab" Last post on Today at 6:00 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- earphones with more rumble? Last post on 7/18/14 at 2:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- in ear bluetoot WITH wire Last post on 6/1/14 at 4:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This is a wonderful little tube amplifier for the price. I paid only $59 for the amp and it was in perfect condition with a new Electro-Harmonix 6922 tube. The tube itself runs about $15, so the...
INTRODUCTION Altone250 U.S. Tour Being an Altone200 fan, I was quite excited to hear that T-PEOS was updating their IEM lineup with a new Altone series based on feedback received from the H300...
Intro (Kind of) The Westone W30 is one of several IEMs in Westone's newly revamped universal IEM collection, intended as a removable-cable replacement to the older W3. For those of you who are...
I picked these beautiful-looking babies on amazon few days ago when price dropped on amazon (used ones from amazon warehouse for $400), which was a bargain; compared to $300 price tag on HD650's....
I began to search for a shorter cable for my HD600 just because the stock cable is to long for using with a portable device. I didn't want to spend to much under $100. I did the standard Amazon and...
Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7) - Page 32post #466 of 8517/30/13 at 4:30pmWell, that is interesting...any word on what they will be? Will they be a reissue of an older model, or something new?
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #467 of 8517/30/13 at 4:46pmpost #468 of 8517/30/13 at 5:12pmPersonally I am dying to see what they release...they always put out awesome earbuds. The real question is, what will they do color/texture wise on the same casings again?post #469 of 8517/30/13 at 5:24pmQuote:
Although I have not heard the TM5 and TM7, the ANV3 and M2C are excellent earbuds for their price!post #470 of 8517/30/13 at 8:07pmpost #471 of 8518/2/13 at 3:36pmpost #472 of 8518/3/13 at 5:32pmpost #473 of 8518/3/13 at 9:43pmpost #474 of 8518/4/13 at 4:07pmpost #475 of 85112/21/13 at 9:11ampost #476 of 85112/21/13 at 12:40pm
still no reply from their customer service, for over a month now about the anv3se....
half a year ago they said they gonna launch another batch of anv3se at the end of the year, which has come now.... wtf did they launch m2c instead......... goddamitpost #477 of 85112/24/13 at 6:00ampost #478 of 85112/24/13 at 10:41ampost #479 of 85112/24/13 at 10:45am
I expect I'll buy them too when they come. Hopefully higher end like the TM5/7 but with new housings. I think the BI3 might have damaged their reputation a little (at least from my perspective) but I'm excited to finally hear the ANV3SEs - I missed out the last time they were available.post #480 of 85112/24/13 at 12:43pm
Just a question before I buy the ANV3se. Have they always been $100 to the US or do they go up for different prices at different times/sales?
Also, just so I know for comparison, how much was the TM7 when they are available?
Edited by goldenSHK - 12/24/13 at 12:44pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Analogsurviver cage match! 4 seconds ago
- › New release - the AKG K553 Pro - featuring a killer Massdrop deal 28 seconds ago
- › Grado e Series 2 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma sucks) 2 minutes ago
- › Help with growing ear canals 3 minutes ago
- › LAMPIZATOR THREAD COMMENTS REVIEWS TUNING 4 minutes ago
- › Vision Ears and Rhines Custom Monitors (formerly Compact Monitors) 5 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 5 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 8 minutes ago
- › Cable Upgrade - Fact or Fiction? 8 minutes ago
- › Bravo Audio Tube Amplifier - V3 by sarora
- › T-Peos Altone250 by nmatheis
- › Westone W30 Triple Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones,... by C.C.S.
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by KopaZ
- › Tennmak Sennheiser HD600/650 Short Cable by bikerboy94
- › Original Xiaomi Piston III Youth Edition Earphone Earbuds Headset... by leoscarax
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by knorris908
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by interpolate
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2