- 2,007 Posts. Joined 7/2011
- Location: Southern California
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Has anyone gone back to hearing the iPOD stock earbuds after being away for a long time? Last post on 1/9/12 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is it safe for me to listen with 100% volume? Last post on 1/26/15 at 10:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- "The Lab" Last post on Today at 11:03 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- earphones with more rumble? Last post on 7/18/14 at 2:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- in ear bluetoot WITH wire Last post on 6/1/14 at 4:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
To actually be able to wear the G430, I have to actually place the entire right earcup behind my right ear, so I might as well be using a mono headset, it's very uncomfortable to wear normally. Mic...
To put it bluntly, I'm never buying another Logitech headset ever again. Logitech is well aware of the issues that these headsets have, and still continue to produce defective merchandise/software....
Sound Quality Since I do not have another speaker tap to compare I'm not sure how to tackle this as SQ will be highly dependent on whatever amp you pair it with. No noise attributable to...
Introduction: The Aune X1S is a product that has piqued my interest since its release. After getting the chance to hear the B1 amp, Aune was a company I kept my eyes out for. This X1S...
The Introduction Well, lovely citizens of head-fi, I am finally ready to bring you the review of the new T50RP mod by ZMF Headphones, known as the ZMF Omni. It is a semi-open headphone that...
Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7) - Page 32post #466 of 9267/30/13 at 4:30pmWell, that is interesting...any word on what they will be? Will they be a reissue of an older model, or something new?
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #467 of 9267/30/13 at 4:46pmpost #468 of 9267/30/13 at 5:12pmPersonally I am dying to see what they release...they always put out awesome earbuds. The real question is, what will they do color/texture wise on the same casings again?post #469 of 9267/30/13 at 5:24pmQuote:
Although I have not heard the TM5 and TM7, the ANV3 and M2C are excellent earbuds for their price!post #470 of 9267/30/13 at 8:07pmpost #471 of 9268/2/13 at 3:36pmpost #472 of 9268/3/13 at 5:32pmpost #473 of 9268/3/13 at 9:43pmpost #474 of 9268/4/13 at 4:07pmpost #475 of 92612/21/13 at 9:11ampost #476 of 92612/21/13 at 12:40pm
still no reply from their customer service, for over a month now about the anv3se....
half a year ago they said they gonna launch another batch of anv3se at the end of the year, which has come now.... wtf did they launch m2c instead......... goddamitpost #477 of 92612/24/13 at 6:00ampost #478 of 92612/24/13 at 10:41ampost #479 of 92612/24/13 at 10:45am
I expect I'll buy them too when they come. Hopefully higher end like the TM5/7 but with new housings. I think the BI3 might have damaged their reputation a little (at least from my perspective) but I'm excited to finally hear the ANV3SEs - I missed out the last time they were available.post #480 of 92612/24/13 at 12:43pm
Just a question before I buy the ANV3se. Have they always been $100 to the US or do they go up for different prices at different times/sales?
Also, just so I know for comparison, how much was the TM7 when they are available?
Edited by goldenSHK - 12/24/13 at 12:44pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Band Name Game II 49 seconds ago
- › New member roll call 50 seconds ago
- › Fit for a Bat! – Flagship IEMs Shootout (8:CT6E, 7:H8P, 6:JH13,... 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › EX1 promotional offer for FiiO users--offer has ended. Thanks... 3 minutes ago
- › Budget Quality Headphone 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 8 minutes ago
- › G430 Gaming Headset by themastercheif
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by themastercheif
- › Rolls PM57 Headphone Tap by BeatsWork
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by PacoTaco
- › Noontec Wireless Headphones ZORO II Wireless Hi-Fi Bluetooth On-Ear... by twister6
- › RHA T20 by RedTwilight
- › Brainwavz S3 by thatBeatsguy
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by suman134
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by nmatheis
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2