- 2,714 Posts. Joined 7/2011
- Location: Southern California
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Has anyone gone back to hearing the iPOD stock earbuds after being away for a long time? Last post on 1/9/12 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is it safe for me to listen with 100% volume? Last post on 1/26/15 at 10:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- "The Lab" Last post on Yesterday at 10:23 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- earphones with more rumble? Last post on 7/18/14 at 2:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- in ear bluetoot WITH wire Last post on 6/1/14 at 4:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
Vibro Labs - Maya Review November 2016 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Firstly a thanks to Ejong7 & Luke Pighetti @ Vibro labs for...
The Tri-Vista 21 was a limited edition DAC sold in late 2004, early 2005. It was massively overbuilt - great power supply and output stage, and ran extremely long life 5703 milspec tubes, which are...
This headphone has a quite good sound quality for its price. Its sound is very clear, the mids and highs are well detailled. The bass is tight but some recordings sound lacking bass. It needed a...
Gratitude and greetings go out to RHA Team and @Glassmonkey - thank you so much for giving me the...
Recently got ordered these Mee AudioRunaway on-ear headphones as I had some wellness program points that were going to expire. I have had the MEE audio M-Duo Dual Dynamic Driver In-Ear Headphones...
Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7) - Page 32post #466 of 10047/30/13 at 4:30pmWell, that is interesting...any word on what they will be? Will they be a reissue of an older model, or something new?
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #467 of 10047/30/13 at 4:46pmpost #468 of 10047/30/13 at 5:12pmPersonally I am dying to see what they release...they always put out awesome earbuds. The real question is, what will they do color/texture wise on the same casings again?post #469 of 10047/30/13 at 5:24pmQuote:
Although I have not heard the TM5 and TM7, the ANV3 and M2C are excellent earbuds for their price!post #470 of 10047/30/13 at 8:07pmpost #471 of 10048/2/13 at 3:36pmpost #472 of 10048/3/13 at 5:32pmpost #473 of 10048/3/13 at 9:43pmpost #474 of 10048/4/13 at 4:07pmpost #475 of 100412/21/13 at 9:11ampost #476 of 100412/21/13 at 12:40pm
still no reply from their customer service, for over a month now about the anv3se....
half a year ago they said they gonna launch another batch of anv3se at the end of the year, which has come now.... wtf did they launch m2c instead......... goddamitpost #477 of 100412/24/13 at 6:00ampost #478 of 100412/24/13 at 10:41ampost #479 of 100412/24/13 at 10:45am
I expect I'll buy them too when they come. Hopefully higher end like the TM5/7 but with new housings. I think the BI3 might have damaged their reputation a little (at least from my perspective) but I'm excited to finally hear the ANV3SEs - I missed out the last time they were available.post #480 of 100412/24/13 at 12:43pm
Just a question before I buy the ANV3se. Have they always been $100 to the US or do they go up for different prices at different times/sales?
Also, just so I know for comparison, how much was the TM7 when they are available?
Edited by goldenSHK - 12/24/13 at 12:44pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 1 minute ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 Wireless - Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE Pro Reference Remastered! (UERR) 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio A5 thread: an upgrade of E12A, MUSES02+LME49600, 800mW,... 3 minutes ago
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 4 minutes ago
- › Headphone amp for AKG k7xx (under 180$) will the O2 do the job? 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★FAQ in 3rd post!★☆ 6 minutes ago
- › Cayin N5 DAP - Product Info (Post #2), Resources (Post #3) and... 6 minutes ago
- › Vibro Labs Maya quad armature in-ear monitors by FortisFlyer75
- › Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 21 DAC by davehg
- › AKG K 420 Foldable Mini Headphone - Blue by Johannus
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by Takeanidea
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi AF32 Stereo Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with... by e07015
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by dnun8086
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by MentalDraco
- › Klipsch R6m Black In Ear Headphone by 1mctous
- › ampsandsound Kenzie Headphone Amplifier by Smazz
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD Black Label by glassmonkey
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear