- 339 Posts. Joined 10/2008
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Has anyone gone back to hearing the iPOD stock earbuds after being away for a long time? Last post on 1/9/12 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is it safe for me to listen with 100% volume? Last post on 1/26/15 at 10:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- "The Lab" Last post on Yesterday at 8:55 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- earphones with more rumble? Last post on 7/18/14 at 2:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- in ear bluetoot WITH wire Last post on 6/1/14 at 4:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australia/New Zealand tour arranged by @d marc0, thank you very much for including me in this tour :) Introduction I am just another music fans in this...
These are good headphones. I would have preferred a hard carrying case for the headphones, but, when you consider the cost of these cans, the soft carrying bag is acceptable. If you really...
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction: Aune Audio has been making affordable audiophile products for quite a while now – They have a number of desktop DACs and amplifiers, and recently made an entry into the...
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7) - Page 30post #436 of 9166/6/13 at 5:04amSo I had to activate my insurance and my tracking number says blox received my busted buds at the 31.05 . I still haven't received any reply from them despite sending another mail 3 says ago... Does anyone have expirience with their warranty? As far as I've. Been told they are planning another batch soon but I find it weird it's been already 1week since they got the package and didn't update me although contacting them. Suggestions are as always appreciated. Thuss
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #437 of 9167/3/13 at 10:12am
Today I got the same problem as you with the LEFT channel of my ANV3 (anniversary edition, non SE edition) and I just wrote a mail to Wo.
I hope he will answer soon, maybe someone more known from head-fi could contact him for my and jenia1 issues?
It will be nice =)post #438 of 9167/10/13 at 3:02pmpost #439 of 9167/11/13 at 4:00ampost #440 of 9167/11/13 at 4:45ampost #441 of 9167/11/13 at 5:55ampost #442 of 9167/11/13 at 6:05am
Actually. Blox told me they have retuned the BI3 so the retail version is different from the earlier free version that comes with ANV3post #443 of 9167/11/13 at 6:27am
Here is what Mochill wrote about the free ones that came with ANV3:Quote:Originally Posted by mochill
...also got the BI3 as a gift as will. They are tiny and sound clean ,airy, fast . Bass is punchy , the vocals are airy and has great depth to them, treble has very fine crisp sound and extended very far. Plus they are freaking tiny ...I'll listen to the anv3 at night time and give my impression on they , but for now really enjoying the iem. The detail is amazing with out of box sound. Can't imagine how they'll sound after 300hrs of burn-in.post #444 of 9167/11/13 at 8:23ampost #445 of 9167/11/13 at 9:32ampost #446 of 9167/11/13 at 1:08pmStocks should last a while: these are a bit different in that respect to their earbudspost #447 of 9167/11/13 at 6:53pm
Guys, I got an email from Woo today stating the following:
Thank you for interesting in our products.
For BI3 we have a discount for only distributors.
but there are some end users asked the same question as you did.
so we decided to offer this for a short period of time due to we just
launched BI3s and wanna thanks for interesting to buy our first IEMs for
more than a pair.
You might buy 5 pcs,the price is 29 USD for each.
but we will ship it by only EMS,since we wanna make sure that a package
will arrive to customers.
The shipping cost depends on which country,it is 15 USD or 25 USD."
I'm still not sure if I'm gonna bite on these iems just yet but I figured I'd let others here know.post #448 of 9167/11/13 at 8:43pmpost #449 of 9167/11/13 at 8:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by marlonmarabe
anyone heard this?
looks interesting to me
ClieOS seemed to like them: http://www.head-fi.org/t/441400/earbuds-round-up-update-june-28th-2013
Not a sound signature that appeals to me though judging from his description.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Stax Thread III 1 minute ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › FitEar Parterre (パルテール) Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD700 Review 4 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound blaster E5 - Headphone amp + USB DAC with OTG +... 7 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 9 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2