- 351 Posts. Joined 10/2008
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Has anyone gone back to hearing the iPOD stock earbuds after being away for a long time? Last post on 1/9/12 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is it safe for me to listen with 100% volume? Last post on 1/26/15 at 10:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- "The Lab" Last post on Today at 11:27 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- earphones with more rumble? Last post on 7/18/14 at 2:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- in ear bluetoot WITH wire Last post on 6/1/14 at 4:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7) - Page 30post #436 of 10066/6/13 at 5:04amSo I had to activate my insurance and my tracking number says blox received my busted buds at the 31.05 . I still haven't received any reply from them despite sending another mail 3 says ago... Does anyone have expirience with their warranty? As far as I've. Been told they are planning another batch soon but I find it weird it's been already 1week since they got the package and didn't update me although contacting them. Suggestions are as always appreciated. Thuss
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #437 of 10067/3/13 at 10:12am
Today I got the same problem as you with the LEFT channel of my ANV3 (anniversary edition, non SE edition) and I just wrote a mail to Wo.
I hope he will answer soon, maybe someone more known from head-fi could contact him for my and jenia1 issues?
It will be nice =)post #438 of 10067/10/13 at 3:02pmpost #439 of 10067/11/13 at 4:00ampost #440 of 10067/11/13 at 4:45ampost #441 of 10067/11/13 at 5:55ampost #442 of 10067/11/13 at 6:05am
Actually. Blox told me they have retuned the BI3 so the retail version is different from the earlier free version that comes with ANV3post #443 of 10067/11/13 at 6:27am
Here is what Mochill wrote about the free ones that came with ANV3:Quote:Originally Posted by mochill
...also got the BI3 as a gift as will. They are tiny and sound clean ,airy, fast . Bass is punchy , the vocals are airy and has great depth to them, treble has very fine crisp sound and extended very far. Plus they are freaking tiny ...I'll listen to the anv3 at night time and give my impression on they , but for now really enjoying the iem. The detail is amazing with out of box sound. Can't imagine how they'll sound after 300hrs of burn-in.post #444 of 10067/11/13 at 8:23ampost #445 of 10067/11/13 at 9:32ampost #446 of 10067/11/13 at 1:08pmStocks should last a while: these are a bit different in that respect to their earbudspost #447 of 10067/11/13 at 6:53pm
Guys, I got an email from Woo today stating the following:
Thank you for interesting in our products.
For BI3 we have a discount for only distributors.
but there are some end users asked the same question as you did.
so we decided to offer this for a short period of time due to we just
launched BI3s and wanna thanks for interesting to buy our first IEMs for
more than a pair.
You might buy 5 pcs,the price is 29 USD for each.
but we will ship it by only EMS,since we wanna make sure that a package
will arrive to customers.
The shipping cost depends on which country,it is 15 USD or 25 USD."
I'm still not sure if I'm gonna bite on these iems just yet but I figured I'd let others here know.post #448 of 10067/11/13 at 8:43pmpost #449 of 10067/11/13 at 8:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by marlonmarabe
anyone heard this?
looks interesting to me
ClieOS seemed to like them: http://www.head-fi.org/t/441400/earbuds-round-up-update-june-28th-2013
Not a sound signature that appeals to me though judging from his description.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › Best Sub-100$ CHINESE Brands EARPHONES Thread- Hidden Gems,... 1 second ago
- › Sennheiser x Massdrop HD6XX Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 16 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 17 seconds ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 46 seconds ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 2 minutes ago
- › Etymotic ER-4XR Extended Response Earphone Review by mark2410 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Please does anyone know if the Sony NWZ-A15 puts out bit-perfect... 4 minutes ago
- › Aune M1s Impressions & Discussion Thread (Aune's newest hi-res DAP... 6 minutes ago
- › Sony EX1000 Review and Impressions Thread (with comparisons to... 8 minutes ago
- › RHA CL750 by Takeanidea
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by Takeanidea
- › Noble Audio Kaiser Encore by Sorensiim
- › Noble Audio Katana by cvbcbcmv
- › Shinrico E11 Portable Headphone Amplifier by crabdog
- › FiiO A5 Portable Headphone Amplifier by Brooko
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by HiFiChris
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Joeng Zeon
- › AKG K3003 by sanjeewasam
- › Sony MDRNC8/BLK Noise Canceling Headphone, Black by dalesky
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear