Anv3 used TM7s diaghprham not driver.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Has anyone gone back to hearing the iPOD stock earbuds after being away for a long time? Last post on 1/9/12 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earphone suggestions under 100 Last post on 1/27/13 at 6:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Make Any HeadRoom Purchase until Dec.20, Get Entered for FREE Shure SE535!! Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 8/28/14 at 8:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for good headphones around $100 Last post on 10/13/12 at 9:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I don’t get asked very often about the Private 333 amongst the Fitear customs I own. Nor do you hear people raving about it as you might in respect of the C435, the MH 334 and the MH335DW....
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
First, the normal boilerplate stuff - Audio setup - FLAC files in Media Monkey -> Amazon Basics TOSLINK cable -> Schiit Bifrost w/Uber upgrade -> Knukoncept Shielded RCAs -> Project Ember...
Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7) - Page 26
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #377 of 7513/25/13 at 4:28ampost #378 of 7513/25/13 at 4:59ampost #379 of 7513/25/13 at 5:03ampost #380 of 7513/25/13 at 5:10ampost #381 of 7513/25/13 at 5:17am
well.. tbh i got it already :D im just not sure wether i made the right decision since my original plan was to get the YUIN PK1 with an amp.
besides, do you think the ANV3se would be "better" than the ANV3?post #382 of 7513/25/13 at 5:18ampost #383 of 7513/25/13 at 5:35amQuote:
I owned the PK1 for over a year, it's an excellent buds of course, but it needs to be amped it to show all its potential performance. The ANV3 imo is more convenient, you just direct plugging it to your DAP, it will show all its potential performance, no need headamp. (sorry my bad English)post #384 of 7513/25/13 at 5:41amQuote:Originally Posted by Goldenpig3888
I owned the PK1 for over a year, it's an excellent buds of course, but it needs to be amped it to show all its potential performance. The ANV3 imo is more convenient, you just direct plugging it to your DAP, it will show all its potential performance, no need headamp. (sorry my bad English)
i actualy saw some people saying that the ANV3 is better than the PK1 with AMP, would you consider it so?post #385 of 7513/25/13 at 5:49amQuote:
Yep, when pairing them with my new Jdslabs C5 portable amp, then I like ANV3 above the PK1post #386 of 7513/25/13 at 6:52amQuote:
this is a pretty expensive AMP... i wonder if it wouldnt been better to just get the PK1 with a cheaper AMP :Dpost #387 of 7513/25/13 at 8:09am
Guys, some critical thinking may be in order here.
The ANV3 used the TM7 driver ("Utilizing TM.7's diapragm and M2C's housing" said Blox's website on 13 March 2013; no, I'm pretty sure they don't mean this literally that it only uses the diaphragm while they got the magnets from somewhere else - unless someone has a reliable source that that's what happened).
The ANV3se uses the ANV3 driver ("Utilizing ANV3's driver and M2C's housing" said Blox's website today).
In other words, ANV3se uses the TM7 driver, see?
Not surprisingly then, ANV3 and ANV3se have identical specs.
ANV3 (according to Blox's website on 13 March 2013):
"Driver : Dynamic 15 mm.Frequency Response : 20Hz - 18KHzImpedance : 32ΩSensitivity : 107dB/mW @ 1KHzCable : TPE 1.2 m. (3.5mm. plug)"ANV3se (according to Blox's website today):"Driver : Dynamic 15 mm.Frequency Response : 20Hz - 18KHzImpedance : 32ΩSensitivity : 107dB/mW @ 1KHzCable : TPE 1.2 m. (3.5mm. plug)"So what's the difference between the ANV3 and the ANV3se? Based on the above info, which is from Blox's website, the only difference is a price hike of 50%, which is seemingly explained by only the sentence "Tunned for good clarity and transparency" said of the ANV3se but not of the ANV3. This is where critical thinking should come into play and some further questions asked.
Edited by vid - 3/25/13 at 8:11ampost #388 of 7513/25/13 at 8:22am
Yeah, thats a good question which confused me too after reading their website.
perhaps the ANV3 were just like a small cheaper "free" (cheaper) specimen of what is to come. perhaps this is how they lured their pray(us)
to get the ANV3se version. who knows...post #389 of 7513/25/13 at 8:33amQuote:
I have not heard the PK1 but it has a high impedance and needs an amp. The ANV3 certainly does not need an amp although it will benefit from one, it is not necessary!post #390 of 7513/25/13 at 8:36amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Mytek Manhattan : PCM/DSD DAC-Pre With Headphone AMP 37 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 50 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Schiit AMP choices for my Q701's/HD 650's 1 minute ago
- › WTS Grado SR80i 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Listening Fatigue with the X5 and Some Additional Questions 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for an earphone around 50$ 2 minutes ago
- › Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Appreciation Thread! 2 minutes ago
- › Oh Schiit, it's the end of the world! Announcing Ragnarok. 3 minutes ago
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 by smitty1110
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)