how do i burn these in best ? just play music at a lvl higher than listening level ?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Has anyone gone back to hearing the iPOD stock earbuds after being away for a long time? Last post on 1/9/12 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earphone suggestions under 100 Last post on 1/27/13 at 6:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Make Any HeadRoom Purchase until Dec.20, Get Entered for FREE Shure SE535!! Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 8/28/14 at 8:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for good headphones around $100 Last post on 10/13/12 at 9:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7) - Page 25
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #362 of 7543/2/13 at 5:59ampost #363 of 7543/3/13 at 6:24pm
Can you spot the difference ?
Just got mine 3 days ago and first impression compared to the M2C was the vocals (mids?) seemed more laid back than the M2C. Don't know if that made sense but I think it needs burn in before I can pull any conclusions on the ANV3.
Edit : Holy cow, the ANV3 is really a jump above the M2C in the bass department. The difference is quite noticable.
Edited by AbsoluteZero - 3/4/13 at 12:44ampost #364 of 7543/4/13 at 2:07am
After burn in ANV3 for nearly 100 hours, I can say that: its really a great little cans, I sticked it in my ears all day, and love it above my old Yuin PK1, its worth to wait for it, and worth for every buck you spent.. ( my opinion willing to send to someone who is earbuds lover like me, hehe )
Edited by Goldenpig3888 - 3/4/13 at 2:16ampost #365 of 7543/4/13 at 4:38pmpost #366 of 7543/9/13 at 3:48pmpost #367 of 7543/9/13 at 9:20pm^why.also blox is in production creating a new earbud with the sound signiture very similar to the tm5 which I didn't get to try. I will diffenetly get it when releasedpost #368 of 7543/23/13 at 5:43am
Anyone knows if they are going to sell the ANV3 or M2C anytime again soon?
i contucted them and they told me that in a few days there are going to release a new type of earbud.
they said i cant yet find info anywhere since its not out yet.
anybody femiliar with that?
Edited by jenia1 - 3/23/13 at 10:20ampost #369 of 7543/23/13 at 10:05pmpost #370 of 7543/24/13 at 11:10am
Blox is selling ANV3 again, but now it is $100 instead of $70.
They changed the description too: now it uses ANV3's driver instead of TM7's driver
edit: Now they changed the model name to ANV3se
and yes, i am using page monitor on blox website :P
Edited by knives - 3/24/13 at 12:28pmpost #371 of 7543/24/13 at 8:29pmpost #372 of 7543/25/13 at 12:18am
Yes they are, and i ordered one. Hope i wont be dissapointed, because i wanted to get Yuin PK1 with an amp... but went for those.
hope its the right decision :D
P.S does anyone knows if its possible to DIY modify the plastic housing of their earbuds?
Edited by jenia1 - 3/25/13 at 12:39ampost #373 of 7543/25/13 at 3:10amQuote:
Didn't ANV3 use TM7's driver? So basically ANV3se should be identical to ANV3.
Very confusingpost #374 of 7543/25/13 at 3:22amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The How and Why of Tubes 24 seconds ago
- › Best portable music player (for classical music) 28 seconds ago
- › Really torn on which headphones to get. 38 seconds ago
- › Why would 24 bit / 192 khz flac sound any better than 16 bit / 44.1... 46 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Koss Pro DJ 100 - The Budget King 2 minutes ago
- › Current Mode Amplifiers, how do they work? 4 minutes ago
- › HE-400i Amping Question 6 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 7 minutes ago
- › Credence Independent Corporate Advisors: Assessment 8 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)