Hi I am planning to purchase my first earbud. I currently have hd-25-ii, mh1c, monster turbine, and hd 439. I mainly listen to classical music so I am looking for an equipment that has huge soundstage, great detail, and of course superb SQ. Currently I'm looking at hisoundaudio paa-1 pro, anv3, and k311. Any recommendations?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Has anyone gone back to hearing the iPOD stock earbuds after being away for a long time? Last post on 1/9/12 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is it safe for me to listen with 100% volume? Last post on 1/26/15 at 10:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- "The Lab" Last post on Today at 6:44 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- earphones with more rumble? Last post on 7/18/14 at 2:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- in ear bluetoot WITH wire Last post on 6/1/14 at 4:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Hi guys, I'm surprised this little gizmo isn't more discussed here on head-fi and I happen to be having a lot of fun with it so I figured a brief review in order to build a discussion here would...
I've been listening with K-10 Customs a year now. Because of the almost total isolation I only use them when flying. They are the best sounding IEM I've ever encountered. IMO, they are really as...
Somic v2 Headphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to GearBest for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/809323/somic-v2-headphone-review-by-mark2410 Brief: Somic, the...
Disclaimer: I received this Jays q-Jays as part of the Australian/New Zealand tour that DJScope arranged. This is my honest opinion of the Jays q-Jays, and I am in no way affiliated with or work...
Since 2011 when I first discovered this site, I've experimented with quite a few low/mid-tier earphones and these are my favorite by far. I prefer them over my Vsonic Gr06, Vsonic VC1000, and...
Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7) - Page 23post #331 of 9392/16/13 at 6:09pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #332 of 9392/16/13 at 9:28pmpost #333 of 9392/16/13 at 9:29pmpost #334 of 9392/18/13 at 5:34pmpost #335 of 9392/18/13 at 6:10pmQuote:
Blox is not known to be particularly fast. However, the last two weeks are the Chinese New Year Holiday so everything is either shut down completely or slow to a crawling pace. You are just ordered it at a bad time.post #336 of 9392/19/13 at 3:19ampost #337 of 9392/19/13 at 2:35pm
What about ordering those ANV3 earbuds? The Buy Button is still off, someone have some news about Blox?
I email them two times but I still don't received an answer, souldn't Chinese new year holidays end on Sunday 17?post #338 of 9392/19/13 at 3:03pmpost #339 of 9392/19/13 at 5:45pmpost #340 of 9392/20/13 at 2:42am
Still nothing, and now it should be around 11pm of 20February in China :(
@Bonta-Kun: after how many weeks did you receive ANV3 earbuds? You are from US am I right?post #341 of 9392/20/13 at 3:00ampost #342 of 9392/20/13 at 2:21pm
Since there is a lot of demand for ANV3 and the production rate can not keep up with the demand. We are working on it so that all the customers who sent the email to us before Feb 20th will be able to buy one.
Our apologize that the sale rep did not reply to many customers,we just got back from the new year holiday.
The Buy Now button will not be back till all customer mentioned above can buy ANV3.
Please wait till you get an email from us.
Thank you fro the supports and sorry for these inconveniences to all the customers.
This is currently on the main page of the blox website. I hadn't emailed because I thought being patient and checking the site often was the best course of action. Oh well, I probably missed the boat this time. I'll order some M2Cs and wait for the next model/production run.post #343 of 9392/20/13 at 8:49pmQuote:
Nope I'm from Malaysia as bro swmkdr said
Ordered them on 28 January :D so is roughly 2 weeks time. No worries bro is festival season.post #344 of 9392/21/13 at 10:52ampost #345 of 9392/21/13 at 12:50pm
Mine are underway, I ordered them just after they came out, however since I just ordered the M2C Woo kindely offered to hold my shipment until I decided I liked the blox sound. The only downside is that I am not getting one of those IEMS, although someone else will be lucky since that person will be getting mine. And, maybe even worse, I have to wait for another 2-3 weeks before I get my hands on the ANV3, Well in the mean time I will make do with the BLOX M2C and the YUIN PK2.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 44 seconds ago
- › Shozy Cygnus Official Thread 48 seconds ago
- › OPPO Introduces Sonica: A $299 High Fidelity Wi-Fi Speaker 1 minute ago
- › Fostex T50RP Incremental Mods and Measurements 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-11.32 & NFB-11 (2014) (Delivery & Impression Thread)!!! 4 minutes ago
- › Eddie Current - Black Widow, Solid State Headphone AMP Impressions... 4 minutes ago
- › Grado SR325is+ G Cushs 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser 598 or 595 or 558 (or maybe AT AD700)? 6 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by Voyageur
- › W4S Recovery USB Reclocker by leeperry
- › Noble Audio Kaiser K10UA universal aluminum by Saraguie
- › Somic v2 by mark2410
- › Jays q-JAYS v2.0 by NeObliviscaris
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by avocadobeats123
- › Meze 99 Classics by joeq70
- › Edifier P185 Headphones Hi-Fi Classic Earbud Style Earphones With... by flamerz
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by TravAndAlex
- › SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red) by OSiRiSsk
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...