Hi I am planning to purchase my first earbud. I currently have hd-25-ii, mh1c, monster turbine, and hd 439. I mainly listen to classical music so I am looking for an equipment that has huge soundstage, great detail, and of course superb SQ. Currently I'm looking at hisoundaudio paa-1 pro, anv3, and k311. Any recommendations?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Has anyone gone back to hearing the iPOD stock earbuds after being away for a long time? Last post on 1/9/12 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is it safe for me to listen with 100% volume? Last post on 1/26/15 at 10:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- "The Lab" Last post on Yesterday at 10:23 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- earphones with more rumble? Last post on 7/18/14 at 2:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- in ear bluetoot WITH wire Last post on 6/1/14 at 4:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
Lately it seems that almost every week there are new (or at least unheard of by most) companies releasing new DAPs (Digital Audio Players). This is great for the consumer because more products...
Vibro Labs - Maya Review November 2016 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Firstly a thanks to Ejong7 & Luke Pighetti @ Vibro labs for...
The Tri-Vista 21 was a limited edition DAC sold in late 2004, early 2005. It was massively overbuilt - great power supply and output stage, and ran extremely long life 5703 milspec tubes, which are...
This headphone has a quite good sound quality for its price. Its sound is very clear, the mids and highs are well detailled. The bass is tight but some recordings sound lacking bass. It needed a...
Gratitude and greetings go out to RHA Team and @Glassmonkey - thank you so much for giving me the...
Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7) - Page 23post #331 of 10042/16/13 at 6:09pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #332 of 10042/16/13 at 9:28pmpost #333 of 10042/16/13 at 9:29pmpost #334 of 10042/18/13 at 5:34pmpost #335 of 10042/18/13 at 6:10pmQuote:
Blox is not known to be particularly fast. However, the last two weeks are the Chinese New Year Holiday so everything is either shut down completely or slow to a crawling pace. You are just ordered it at a bad time.post #336 of 10042/19/13 at 3:19ampost #337 of 10042/19/13 at 2:35pm
What about ordering those ANV3 earbuds? The Buy Button is still off, someone have some news about Blox?
I email them two times but I still don't received an answer, souldn't Chinese new year holidays end on Sunday 17?post #338 of 10042/19/13 at 3:03pmpost #339 of 10042/19/13 at 5:45pmpost #340 of 10042/20/13 at 2:42am
Still nothing, and now it should be around 11pm of 20February in China :(
@Bonta-Kun: after how many weeks did you receive ANV3 earbuds? You are from US am I right?post #341 of 10042/20/13 at 3:00ampost #342 of 10042/20/13 at 2:21pm
Since there is a lot of demand for ANV3 and the production rate can not keep up with the demand. We are working on it so that all the customers who sent the email to us before Feb 20th will be able to buy one.
Our apologize that the sale rep did not reply to many customers,we just got back from the new year holiday.
The Buy Now button will not be back till all customer mentioned above can buy ANV3.
Please wait till you get an email from us.
Thank you fro the supports and sorry for these inconveniences to all the customers.
This is currently on the main page of the blox website. I hadn't emailed because I thought being patient and checking the site often was the best course of action. Oh well, I probably missed the boat this time. I'll order some M2Cs and wait for the next model/production run.post #343 of 10042/20/13 at 8:49pmQuote:
Nope I'm from Malaysia as bro swmkdr said
Ordered them on 28 January :D so is roughly 2 weeks time. No worries bro is festival season.post #344 of 10042/21/13 at 10:52ampost #345 of 10042/21/13 at 12:50pm
Mine are underway, I ordered them just after they came out, however since I just ordered the M2C Woo kindely offered to hold my shipment until I decided I liked the blox sound. The only downside is that I am not getting one of those IEMS, although someone else will be lucky since that person will be getting mine. And, maybe even worse, I have to wait for another 2-3 weeks before I get my hands on the ANV3, Well in the mean time I will make do with the BLOX M2C and the YUIN PK2.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › Earbuds Round-Up 3 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 21 seconds ago
- › Unique 6 driver Universal IEM with SM64-like sound tuning from... 35 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 1 minute ago
- › The Zishan dsd's corner 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 2 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing the new Continental V5 portable tube amp 2 minutes ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 5 minutes ago
- › NiNTAUS X10 HiFi Lossless Music Player by crabdog
- › Vibro Labs Maya quad armature in-ear monitors by FortisFlyer75
- › Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 21 DAC by davehg
- › AKG K 420 Foldable Mini Headphone - Blue by Johannus
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by Takeanidea
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi AF32 Stereo Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with... by e07015
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by dnun8086
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by MentalDraco
- › Klipsch R6m Black In Ear Headphone by 1mctous
- › ampsandsound Kenzie Headphone Amplifier by Smazz
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear