- 4,687 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: usa,florida,boca raton.
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Has anyone gone back to hearing the iPOD stock earbuds after being away for a long time? Last post on 1/9/12 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earphone suggestions under 100 Last post on 1/27/13 at 6:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Make Any HeadRoom Purchase until Dec.20, Get Entered for FREE Shure SE535!! Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 8/28/14 at 8:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for good headphones around $100 Last post on 10/13/12 at 9:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Videos only at the moment. I'll do a write-up later. Apologies if you were hoping for something to read. Unboxing and design details: More details about the cables, sound and possible...
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7) - Page 22post #316 of 7542/15/13 at 9:27pmIf that is what you like , but to be honest everybody hears differently so take that into consideration. :
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #317 of 7542/16/13 at 3:03amAfter listening the M2C, I don't think it justify the price difference to get the TM7 unless you require a balanced and neutral sound which the TM7 provide. The M2C is a more lively sound with more bass. I normally prefer neutral sound and yes the TM7 have better clarity, but its hard to tell, its just fun to listen to the M2C because it give good bass impact which tends to be lacking with earphones at this size.
My only regret about the M2C is I didn't order two.
Edited by terrymx - 2/16/13 at 3:05ampost #318 of 7542/16/13 at 5:57amI now have the sunrise charm 3 and dragon 2 for comparisonQuote:Originally Posted by shotgunshane
This may be an odd request for a compare but can someone possibly compare the ANV3 to the new Apple earpod? It's the only bud I have and I'm trying to figure out the ANV3 is the direction I want to go for my first higher end earbud.
What I'd like to find is a little less boomy bass than the earpod, much more sparkle, air and space, and also lose the glare the earpod has in the upper mid. Thanks!
This is basically what the ANV 3 is! Also Generally a lot better as well!post #319 of 7542/16/13 at 6:14ampost #320 of 7542/16/13 at 6:59ampost #321 of 7542/16/13 at 7:03amQuote:Originally Posted by mtruong34
That's funny. I always prefer foam pads. Sounds tinny without pads. In fact, I use the full foams pads OVER the donut pads. Maybe that configuration just works better for my ear size/shape. I think mochill is in the minority here. I would bet most people prefer the sound with pads.
I never use foams, they feel like nails on a chalkboard against the skin. Regardless, on the M2C, I actually had to EQ down the bass to make them comfortable to listen to as well.post #322 of 7542/16/13 at 7:05am
Any idea when the ANV3 are back up for sale? I know it says after Chinese New Year so I'm hoping that means Monday. I only ask because the website will let me order M2Cs now, and I was hoping to be able to order them now to lock in my pair before they sell out.
Also if I've read people's impressions correctly the ANV3 has most of the TM7's clarity with some added bass/fun like the M2C, is that right? If so I think that may be my ideal sound signature in an earbud.
Edited by swmkdr - 2/16/13 at 7:14ampost #323 of 7542/16/13 at 8:37ampost #324 of 7542/16/13 at 9:08am
Excellent review swimsonny, just watched it and have subscribed to you on youtube. There's no doubt at all in my mind that I'm buying these as soon as they're back up for sale.
I also wanted to check whether there are any group buys for the M2C at the moment. If not I'd be happy to organise one, preferably staying within the UK/EU to keep shipping costs to a minimum and so that the deal is worthwhile to people. I checked the group buy section of the forums but it seems kinda bare.post #325 of 7542/16/13 at 9:15am
Thanks a lot mate for the compliment and sub!
Group buys have to be organised with in head fi rulewhich I think you should check up on first. Just to save you getting trouble.post #326 of 7542/16/13 at 9:17ampost #327 of 7542/16/13 at 1:05pmpost #328 of 7542/16/13 at 1:06pmpost #329 of 7542/16/13 at 1:10pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Cayin N6 - New Audiophile DAP (Updated with new pics) 37 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › High-End Earbuds (Dasetn, Tingo, Blox, Yuin etc) and Earbud Gear... 2 minutes ago
- › Westone 2 True-Fit IEM Appreciation & Impressions Thread... 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 2 minutes ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 3 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 3 minutes ago
- › "Best" high end IEM or CIEM... 3 minutes ago
- › Portable (and good value!) audio player to go with current... 4 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)