I should be getting one so i will stay subbed for now!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Has anyone gone back to hearing the iPOD stock earbuds after being away for a long time? Last post on 1/9/12 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is it safe for me to listen with 100% volume? Last post on 1/26/15 at 10:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- "The Lab" Last post on Today at 11:27 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- earphones with more rumble? Last post on 7/18/14 at 2:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- in ear bluetoot WITH wire Last post on 6/1/14 at 4:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
TFZ Series 1 was lent to me by a local dealer, and the unit i got is a full black. Appearances For me, the TFZ with a double flange seems to fit oddly to my ears, the driver housing...
1MORE Dual-Driver In-Ear Headphones (E0323) Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to 1MORE UK for the review sample. Full review...
iFi iCan is 1 lightweight portable amp which IMO can be used to power mid difficulty driving headphones. Interface: Turning the knob to power on it, it's that easy, but the power indicator...
Introduction With thanks to my esteemed colleague and front page superstar @glassmonkey for fronting this review spectacular. 3 cheers also go out to Iain and the rest of the RHA team for...
Thanks go to earphonia.com who were pleased to let me give the excellently valued Co-Donguri earphone a spin. Pairings Equipment Hidizs AP60 Chord Mojo Dac Intro My second IEM...
Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7) - Page 3
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #32 of 10068/7/12 at 7:21pmpost #33 of 10068/8/12 at 8:31ampost #34 of 10068/8/12 at 9:34ampost #35 of 10068/8/12 at 9:56ampost #36 of 10068/8/12 at 6:42pmpost #37 of 10068/15/12 at 12:51ampost #38 of 10068/16/12 at 3:07ampost #39 of 10068/16/12 at 6:23amThread Starterpost #40 of 10068/16/12 at 7:58ampost #41 of 10068/16/12 at 8:21am
Just received mine this morning !
Here is some fast pictures I took :
The box :
Another view of the box :
Box contain :
I immediately take them off the box and tested on the fly with PK1 donuts foam.
I'am giving my first rapid impression (none burned of course) of those TM7 compared to my Yuin PK1 (2000+ hours) :
They didn't impressed the first time like PK1 does to me, except you can see a huge difference of a TM7 unamped which sounds already good for not burned yet, PK1 unamped really need to push the sound much more for equal volume. This is normal as TM7 need 32 omhs source.
Sound is very different of PK1. Overall is ok but bass are definitely not here. The body of the TM7 does not fit properly to my ears like the PK1 does, plastic drivers are a bit more big compared to PK1.
I can't see any real big difference between TM7 amped or not (which is a good thing), but when the PK1 is amped with my FiiO E11, it's a beast and clearly defeat TM7 where the bass seems better than unamped but not so much thought.
That's why I stopped the tests for the moment and they are already burning on my night table for 3 hours, I think the TM7 really need at least 100 hours before beginning some compare, so I do.
See you in 1 or 2 weeks for a better detailed review compared with PK1!
PS : sorry for my bad english, I'am french ;)
Edited by subwoof3r - 8/16/12 at 8:40ampost #42 of 10068/16/12 at 8:34ampost #43 of 10068/16/12 at 8:38am
Yes sorry, I edited my message too late before your post ;) I'am using another PK1 donuts foam, which fits perfectly.post #44 of 10068/16/12 at 4:04pm
why do putting holes in the foam make that big of a difference? I suppose I should do so with my M2c's then?post #45 of 10068/16/12 at 6:28pmThread Starter
received mine today
- comparing TM7 (left) to PK1 (right).. it is only slightly larger in diameter than the PK1... with foams (DIY cut donut) it has better isolation than PK1 for my ears as it is slightly thicker and does not have any vents on the back
- the TM7 exhibits stronger magnetic repelling force (when drivers are put face to face) than the PK1
out of the box impressions:
iPod Classic (ALAC) - Fiio L3 - RSA Mustang
- TM7: Low gain, volume 1.5
- PK1: Low gain, volume 2.5
- TM7 soundstage is slightly narrower than PK1, and brings the placement towards the front of the listener when compared to PK1 (perhaps due to the PK1 being more open than the TM7)
- TM7 is more balanced when comparing the bass/mids/highs.. PK1 is more focused on mids (vocals) than bass/highs
- TM7 is louder in the highs (cymbals, tambourines) than PK1, without being piercing/fatiguing (The Beatles: Hey Jude, Jimi Hendrix: All Along the Watchtower)
- TM7's bass is quick and clean (beginning of Bjork: Hunter), PK1's feels slight sloppier and has less bass impact
- TM7 has better bass impact/rumble (sub-bass?) than PK1 (beginning of Jay-Z: Empire State of Mind)Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 19 seconds ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › CanJam NYC 2017 (February 4-5, 2017) 2 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 5 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Fulla 2 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Holo Audio Spring R2R DAC 8 minutes ago
- › TFZ Series 1 by noobandroid
- › 1MORE EO323 Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by mark2410
- › iFi iCan Nano Portable Headphone Amp by noobandroid
- › RHA CL750 by Takeanidea
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by Takeanidea
- › Noble Audio Kaiser Encore by Sorensiim
- › Noble Audio Katana by cvbcbcmv
- › Shinrico E11 Portable Headphone Amplifier by crabdog
- › FiiO A5 Portable Headphone Amplifier by Brooko
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by HiFiChris
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear