Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7) - Page 20

post #286 of 790

IMO is it an upgrade compared to the M2C, same sound just more details and more bass.  I own a pair of Pk2s and it's a for sure it's a huge upgrade. 

 

I've said it before, with limited edition earbuds like the ANV3s it's a no brainier. If you like either the M2Cs or the TM7s buy them. IF you do not like them, I see no reason why you would be not able to sell them at the same price you bought them or more.  There are plenty of people buyers out there.

post #287 of 790
Just received mine biggrin.gif...will upload picks soon, also got the BI3 as a gift as will. They are tiny and sound clean ,airy, fast . Bass is punchy , the vocals are airy and has great depth to them, treble has very fine crisp sound and extended very far. Plus they are freaking tiny biggrin.gif...I'll listen to the anv3 at night time and give my impression on they , but for now really enjoying the iem. The detail is amazing with out of box sound. Can't imagine how they'll sound after 300hrs of burn-in.smily_headphones1.gif
post #288 of 790

700

700

700

700

700

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

piks of the stuuf from blox :D

post #289 of 790
I have now had the time to compare my Anv3 to the rest of my buds which include the following:

PK1 (recabled), PK2, OK2, AKG K311 and Blox TM7. I used my iBasso D7 to play .wav rips of male & female vocals, small and large instrumental groups and some acoustical recordings made by a friend who I have heard live numerous times.

I was quite surprised to find that I preferred the sound of the Anv3 over that of any of my other buds. Compared to the TM7, they sounded richer and more lifelike. Bass was clearly deeper and provided a very nice foundation for the music.

Of all, the Anv3 sounded most like my PK1, but are much easier driven and clearly do not require an external amp. Mids were a bit more forward in comparison to the PK1.

Overall, the Anv3 sounded to me quite "speaker-like", with realistic soundstage and depth.

Following my comparisons last night, I spent most of today listening to the Anv3 paired with my Tera-Player and experienced no listener fatigue at all.

I must say that these earbuds greatly exceeded my expectations sonically and as they are thinner than the TM7, they are a better fit for my ears, hence less obtrusive for long periods of use.

IMO, these are very worthy phones to celebrate the 3rd anniversary of the Blox company!
Edited by HiFlight - 2/10/13 at 6:14pm
post #290 of 790

All this reviews really makes me eager to get my hands on these babies!

Already ordered and it has been two weeks, oh the agony.....

post #291 of 790
The wait is worth it as the sound of the anv3 is more foward in the mid and bass end which is what I want to be an improvement from the tm7 and that is what I received , so I am extremely happy with it for it makes all my music abit more fun which I wanted to here. But if you want an amazing moniter the tm7 surely give the neutrality needed. I still wish they reproduce the tm5 soand if so I sure will order them in a heartbeat biggrin.gif
post #292 of 790
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFlight View Post

I have now had the time to compare my Anv3 to the rest of my buds which include the following:

PK1 (recabled), PK2, OK2, AKG K311 and Blox TM7. I used my iBasso D7 to play .wav rips of male & female vocals, small and large instrumental groups and some acoustical recordings made by a friend who I have heard live numerous times.

I was quite surprised to find that I preferred the sound of the Anv3 over that of any of my other buds. Compared to the TM7, they sounded richer and more lifelike. Bass was clearly deeper and provided a very nice foundation for the music.

Of all, the Anv3 sounded most like my PK1, but are much easier driven and clearly do not require an external amp. Mids were a bit more forward in comparison to the PK1.

Overall, the Anv3 sounded to me quite "speaker-like", with realistic soundstage and depth.

Following my comparisons last night, I spent most of today listening to the Anv3 paired with my Tera-Player and experienced no listener fatigue at all.

I must say that these earbuds greatly exceeded my expectations sonically and as they are thinner than the TM7, they are a better fit for my ears, hence less obtrusive for long periods of use.

IMO, these are very worthy phones to celebrate the 3rd anniversary of the Blox company!


HiFlight,

 

I'm curious, in your experience and opinion what headphones ( can be anything IEM's, full-size) have the same or better sound sig or same qualities I guess as the ANV3's.

 

Thanks ...

post #293 of 790
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

The wait is worth it as the sound of the anv3 is more foward in the mid and bass end which is what I want to be an improvement from the tm7 and that is what I received , so I am extremely happy with it for it makes all my music abit more fun which I wanted to here. But if you want an amazing moniter the tm7 surely give the neutrality needed. I still wish they reproduce the tm5 soand if so I sure will order them in a heartbeat biggrin.gif

 

I hope it will be worth the wait. Blox surprised me with the M2C and I will be looking forward the surprise in ANV3...

 

Also out of curiosity, how come the ANV3 packaging of F900EX differs with you mochill?

IIRC, F900EX had photos of his ANV3 along with a box that looks like M2C packaging but mochill had a nice plastic box. Can anyone confirm?

 

PS : 100 Posts Milestone reached!

post #294 of 790
Nice job dude biggrin.gif....there should be no difference ..only package difference, my tm7 came in the same plastic box as well.
post #295 of 790
Blox is awesome, and not so far away . Vsonic will be releasing there first earbuds. smily_headphones1.gif
post #296 of 790
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

Nice job dude biggrin.gif....there should be no difference ..only package difference, my tm7 came in the same plastic box as well.

 

Thanks man, I don't really care at all for post counts actually, but I just noticed 100 posts might as well put it in my comments biggrin.gif.

 

Sure hope a package with a figure of a round edged square box comes to me ASAP. I'll try to post impressions once I get my ANV3 although I have never done one, but I think I'll start here.

post #297 of 790
Your welcome smily_headphones1.gif.... I'm now enjoying my sony xb90 with my deep downtempo biggrin.gif
post #298 of 790
http://www.hktdc.com/suppliers-products/Stereo-In-ear-Earphone/en/1X077DYZ/1789684/
Look what somebody showed me :0.....the iem are from this manufacturer. The bI3 might have dual driver or just a single 6.8 maylar driver.
post #299 of 790
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

http://www.hktdc.com/suppliers-products/Stereo-In-ear-Earphone/en/1X077DYZ/1789684/
Look what somebody showed me :0.....the iem are from this manufacturer. The bI3 might have dual driver or just a single 6.8 maylar driver.

 

Wow, only $3.50 each if you buy a 1000 of them. biggrin.gif

post #300 of 790
tongue.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7)