- 5,123 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: usa,florida,boca raton.
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Has anyone gone back to hearing the iPOD stock earbuds after being away for a long time? Last post on 1/9/12 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- earphones with more rumble? Last post on 7/18/14 at 2:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- in ear bluetoot WITH wire Last post on 6/1/14 at 4:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- My tiny rant about headphones. Last post on 9/29/13 at 7:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earphone suggestions under 100 Last post on 1/27/13 at 6:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I had the opportunity to listen to this at length against some other similar priced gears. After pairing my device, it magically struck me WOW! As I tried a number of music tracks , it...
Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7) - Page 17post #241 of 8001/27/13 at 2:44pmNice description by the way swimsonny.....do you have the tm7?
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #242 of 8001/27/13 at 10:10pmpost #243 of 8001/29/13 at 7:32ampost #244 of 8001/29/13 at 12:34pm
To other Blox TM7 owners. If you think the bass is lacking, try this tweak: If you have the donut foam pads, put those on first and then the regular foam pads on top. I tried it and the difference was quite significant. I'm not sure if it's a better fir for me (I have small ears) or if the better sound is the result of the foam pad essentially being lifted off the earphone surface by the donut pad. Whatever it is, I'm liking what I hear. Others please give it a try and report what you hear.post #245 of 8002/1/13 at 7:28ampost #246 of 8002/2/13 at 1:33pm
I got mine today and right out of the box they sound amazing. Very very clear, detailed and surprisingly a stronger bass then the TM7s, excellent sound stage and as of right now I have no complaints from the sound that comes from the ANV3.
But would of been nice if Blox could of made some minor changes to the ear bud shell as they look 100% like the M2C.
My advice don't wait as they are nearly all sold out.post #247 of 8002/2/13 at 2:48pmGreat review swinsonny ...I see on ebay that there is a awesome new one air earbud on sell which cost $90 with a frequency response of 10-45khz :0.....I'm going to get them in two week.post #248 of 8002/2/13 at 2:50pmpost #249 of 8002/2/13 at 3:48pmQuote:
Thanks! I did not really want to bother with the whole physical package and more just the sound and telling people that earbuds are too be taken seriously and this is a great start with the price etc.
Can i have a link to these on ebay your referring too!?post #250 of 8002/2/13 at 6:41pmpost #251 of 8002/4/13 at 6:29amQuote:
That does look interesting, but often frequency response has little to do with how the earbuds actually sound. For example, I've got a pair of vintage Aiwa HP-D9 earbuds (sold in the early nineties). The frequency response is stated as 5-30 000 Hz, but the bass response is very weak (however highs are amazing and soundstage better than even the TM7 or Sennheiser MX980).
I've also got a pair of Audio Technica CM7, discontinued around 5-6 years ago, and the frequency response is stated as 10-45 000 Hz. The bass response is better than the Aiwas, but not as good as you would expect.
Finally, my pair of Panasonic RP HV 600 has got the worse bass response I've ever heard. There's just about no bass at all and even the bass aenemic Aiwa HP D2 sound like bass monsters compared to the Panasonic earbuds. Still the RP HV 600 have a frequency response @ 8-26 000 HZ.
Anyway, I'm an earbud fanatic and I'm always open to trying new earbuds. Ubiquo is a Korean company and the ES903 modell seems to be pretty good judging by Japanese reviews (I'm only intermediate at Japanese so I don't understand everything).post #252 of 8002/4/13 at 9:18ampost #253 of 8002/4/13 at 9:25ampost #254 of 8002/4/13 at 9:28ampost #255 of 8002/4/13 at 12:29pm
I just got the M2C buds last week. Burned them in for at least 50 hours. I think I can do a fair comparison between the two now. I pretty much agree with what was said by other posters. M2C is a bit more forward and dynamic (fun sounding) than TM7, which is more of a reference neutral sound. I keep switching back and forth between the two and it's hard for me to choose one over the other, but I think I would choose TM7 if I had to live with only one. However, I don't think the price difference is justified based on SQ. The M2C are too enjoyable to justify 4x the price for the TM7. I'm wondering how the ANV3 would fit between the M2C and TM7.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Yggdrasil: A (P)review - Two days of paradise 22 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser IE80 or RHA MA750i? 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 2 minutes ago
- › OPPO PM-2 Is Available - Post Your Impressions Here 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-11.32 & NFB-11 (2014) (Delivery & Impression Thread)!!! 4 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound blaster E5 - Headphone amp + USB DAC with OTG +... 5 minutes ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Appreciation & Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 6 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 7 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Parrot Zik 2.0, the world's most advanced headphones -... by johnKenneth
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by johnKenneth
- › Xtreme Xplosives On Ear by johnKenneth
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by twister6
- › Sony XBA-4SL by cuiter23
- › Shure SE215 by cuiter23
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by ActiveTechREV
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by d marc0
- › HIFIMAN RE300a(Black) InLine Control Earphone by mark2410
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by mark2410
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3