- 8,187 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: usa,florida,boca raton.
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Has anyone gone back to hearing the iPOD stock earbuds after being away for a long time? Last post on 1/9/12 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is it safe for me to listen with 100% volume? Last post on 1/26/15 at 10:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- "The Lab" Last post on Yesterday at 7:36 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- earphones with more rumble? Last post on 7/18/14 at 2:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- in ear bluetoot WITH wire Last post on 6/1/14 at 4:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
At the time this review was written, the Oriveti NEW Primacy was listed for sale on Amazon’s website. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Accutone is a company that specializes in hands-free communications solutions but they've taken their experience and expertise and used it to create a series of consumer earphones. From their...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONThis is the 2nd pair of IEMs sent to me for evaluation recently by FiiO. You can find my...
Unboxing This package came in an unassuming black box with the branding directly on the front. Opening it reveals the very nice semi-hard case that stores the earphones. Opening the case...
Intro I wanted to start this review off with a Swiss Army knife joke but it looks like several Head-Fiers have already did that so in a futile attempt to be both funny and original I’ll start off...
Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7, B160/B320) - Page 36post #526 of 10833/19/14 at 8:42pmThe drivers are new hccaw and price is $88 and yes woo wrote to me 😎 ima get it anyway 😍 because I love natural sound😁
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #527 of 10833/19/14 at 8:53pmQuote:
Very interesting. What is a HCCAW driver? Maybe I'll pick it up after all cuz I really can't resist high quality earbuds. Did Woo say why they aren't the flagship by any chance if the sound is on par with the TM7? Maybe they're not expensive enough to be considered the flagship.post #528 of 10833/19/14 at 9:01pmpost #529 of 10833/19/14 at 9:04pm
That's what I thought, but for some reason I thought that this was actually it since I didn't expect Blox to release 2 all new products in the span of a couple of months. If the new flagship is coming out soon, then I'm setting my sights on that.post #530 of 10833/24/14 at 8:59ampost #531 of 10833/24/14 at 1:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by qawsedrf
The BE5 is out.
Grab it now, guys, before it's gone. Bought mine already.
This is hilarious. I checked the Blox website yesterday and they weren't out. I just woke up today and checked head fi and saw someone posted the BE5 is available and it's already sold out. Wow. Jesus Christ.post #532 of 10833/24/14 at 2:41pmpost #533 of 10833/24/14 at 2:55pmpost #534 of 10833/24/14 at 3:09pmpost #535 of 10833/24/14 at 3:22pmpost #536 of 10833/24/14 at 3:35pmMuch as it pains me to say it but I'm kinda relieved to have missed out on the BE5.
I don't think I'd have had the willpower to resist.
Nevermind the Sex Pistols, this is the Blox !
(been there ; bought the t-shirt etc.)post #537 of 10833/24/14 at 3:47pmpost #538 of 10833/24/14 at 6:51pmpost #539 of 10833/24/14 at 7:06pmpost #540 of 10833/25/14 at 11:36amInstead of waiting for these I bought dasetn mx760 DIY balanced ear buds for $36 EMS...i saw ppls say its better sounding then the anv3se and anv....if that's the case I'll be happy until the bloxs flagship model comes out😃Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7, B160/B320)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 second ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 27 seconds ago
- › Onkyo DP-CMX1 GRANBEAT | Dual Dac | Balanced | Phone DAP 54 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 59 seconds ago
- › New WESTONE W-SERIES 1 minute ago
- › Walnut Hi-Fi V2 WAV (& MP3) Player by wt - 👌 screenless budget... 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 1 minute ago
- › Sony XBA-N3AP and XBA-N1AP — Impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › What are the most comfortable headphones regardless of price and... 3 minutes ago
- › Classical music discussion, what do you like? 3 minutes ago
- › ORIVETI NEW PRIMACY - Premium Triple Driver Hybrid HiFi IEM Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Accutone Gemini HD by crabdog
- › FiiO F3 Dynamic In-Ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by chompchomps
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Yethal
- › Cayin i5 by piksnz
- › Empire Ears Zeus by ejong7
- › Cosmic Ears CE6P by fluffyberry
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by tenedosian
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Dobrescu George
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear