Hi I am planning to purchase my first earbud. I currently have hd-25-ii, mh1c, monster turbine, and hd 439. I mainly listen to classical music so I am looking for an equipment that has huge soundstage, great detail, and of course superb SQ. Currently I'm looking at hisoundaudio paa-1 pro, anv3, and k311. Any recommendations?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Has anyone gone back to hearing the iPOD stock earbuds after being away for a long time? Last post on 1/9/12 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is it safe for me to listen with 100% volume? Last post on 1/26/15 at 10:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- "The Lab" Last post on Today at 8:03 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- earphones with more rumble? Last post on 7/18/14 at 2:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- in ear bluetoot WITH wire Last post on 6/1/14 at 4:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
I like these just a little better than my Sony MDR XB90ex, which I think is saying a lot. They both have a very ergonomic design that allows them to stay in ear securely and comfortably for...
TOTL (Top-of the line) is something you hear quite often around Head-Fi. The cream of the crop of the audio-world. While that may be true in most instances, investing into a 1200$+ product seems...
Firstly I would like to thank iFi for this sample to review, as always I try to write honest reviews, this unit has had over 50hrs of burn-in, no real differences were noted. Gear Used: HP...
At 240 dollars new (price I paid) there is not a single headphone in the world with better price/performance ratio. Each song is a new listening experience and these sound far superior to any other...
I am writing this because I have read so much more than I have written, and I believe it's time to give back. There are two new versions of JVC's famous Bass iem: The FX99X and the FX77X, I am...
Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7, B160/B320) - Page 23post #331 of 10832/16/13 at 6:09pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #332 of 10832/16/13 at 9:28pmpost #333 of 10832/16/13 at 9:29pmpost #334 of 10832/18/13 at 5:34pmpost #335 of 10832/18/13 at 6:10pmQuote:
Blox is not known to be particularly fast. However, the last two weeks are the Chinese New Year Holiday so everything is either shut down completely or slow to a crawling pace. You are just ordered it at a bad time.post #336 of 10832/19/13 at 3:19ampost #337 of 10832/19/13 at 2:35pm
What about ordering those ANV3 earbuds? The Buy Button is still off, someone have some news about Blox?
I email them two times but I still don't received an answer, souldn't Chinese new year holidays end on Sunday 17?post #338 of 10832/19/13 at 3:03pmpost #339 of 10832/19/13 at 5:45pmpost #340 of 10832/20/13 at 2:42am
Still nothing, and now it should be around 11pm of 20February in China :(
@Bonta-Kun: after how many weeks did you receive ANV3 earbuds? You are from US am I right?post #341 of 10832/20/13 at 3:00ampost #342 of 10832/20/13 at 2:21pm
Since there is a lot of demand for ANV3 and the production rate can not keep up with the demand. We are working on it so that all the customers who sent the email to us before Feb 20th will be able to buy one.
Our apologize that the sale rep did not reply to many customers,we just got back from the new year holiday.
The Buy Now button will not be back till all customer mentioned above can buy ANV3.
Please wait till you get an email from us.
Thank you fro the supports and sorry for these inconveniences to all the customers.
This is currently on the main page of the blox website. I hadn't emailed because I thought being patient and checking the site often was the best course of action. Oh well, I probably missed the boat this time. I'll order some M2Cs and wait for the next model/production run.post #343 of 10832/20/13 at 8:49pmQuote:
Nope I'm from Malaysia as bro swmkdr said
Ordered them on 28 January :D so is roughly 2 weeks time. No worries bro is festival season.post #344 of 10832/21/13 at 10:52ampost #345 of 10832/21/13 at 12:50pm
Mine are underway, I ordered them just after they came out, however since I just ordered the M2C Woo kindely offered to hold my shipment until I decided I liked the blox sound. The only downside is that I am not getting one of those IEMS, although someone else will be lucky since that person will be getting mine. And, maybe even worse, I have to wait for another 2-3 weeks before I get my hands on the ANV3, Well in the mean time I will make do with the BLOX M2C and the YUIN PK2.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7, B160/B320)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 30 seconds ago
- › New member 1 minute ago
- › Fostex HP-A4BL (the A4 with balanced output) 1 minute ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Review / Preview With Measurements - Head-Fi TV 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Review Tour starts right now!!---Android... 2 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 2 minutes ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1 II (2nd Gen) w/ Bluetooth! 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 5 minutes ago
- › Looking To Buy Eddie Current Balancing Act or Zana Deux Super... 6 minutes ago
- › Sony In-Ear Dynamic Headphones MDR-XB70-B (Black) by aafanatic
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by FUYU
- › iFi Micro iTube2 Vacuum Tube Buffer and Preamplifier by ostewart
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by Jiawen Zhen
- › JVC Hi-Res corresponding canal type earphone HA-FX99X-B (Black) by aafanatic
- › Grado Labs SR80e by audiophilefan
- › UITaudio PMP-353P by Army-Firedawg
- › UITaudio PMP-354P by Army-Firedawg
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ngoshawk
- › Onkyo Over Ear Headphone (H900MB/27) by Sonic Defender
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear