- 8,183 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: usa,florida,boca raton.
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Has anyone gone back to hearing the iPOD stock earbuds after being away for a long time? Last post on 1/9/12 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is it safe for me to listen with 100% volume? Last post on 1/26/15 at 10:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- "The Lab" Last post on Today at 3:08 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- earphones with more rumble? Last post on 7/18/14 at 2:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- in ear bluetoot WITH wire Last post on 6/1/14 at 4:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
Introduction Sennheiser HD650 is one of the (seemingly) consecrated headphones made by Sennheiser as an upgrade (update?) to their well received model, HD600. HD600 has been...
I finally took the plunge and got these. It's amazing how TOTL IEMS can sound so different. Bass: Tight and full. Tip dependent. With the triple flanges thought my head was going to blow off. I...
The original iDSD Micro stood out from the competition as an all-in-one replacement for the most discerning listeners' setups. The original iDSD Micro delivered - I had one, but as I started to not...
Dynamic headphones by the primarily planar producing HiFiman, very good value(especially if you live in america). Detailed and strong treble, decent mids and midbass yet a little light on lower...
Confusingly, I think Sennheiser is rebranding the Momentum In-Ear (M2 IEi) headphones as HD 1 In-Ear – specifications and appearance are identical. I bought these when my Klipsch S4i started...
Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7, B160/B320) - Page 17post #241 of 10831/27/13 at 2:44pmNice description by the way swimsonny.....do you have the tm7?
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #242 of 10831/27/13 at 10:10pmpost #243 of 10831/29/13 at 7:32ampost #244 of 10831/29/13 at 12:34pm
To other Blox TM7 owners. If you think the bass is lacking, try this tweak: If you have the donut foam pads, put those on first and then the regular foam pads on top. I tried it and the difference was quite significant. I'm not sure if it's a better fir for me (I have small ears) or if the better sound is the result of the foam pad essentially being lifted off the earphone surface by the donut pad. Whatever it is, I'm liking what I hear. Others please give it a try and report what you hear.post #245 of 10832/1/13 at 7:28ampost #246 of 10832/2/13 at 1:33pm
I got mine today and right out of the box they sound amazing. Very very clear, detailed and surprisingly a stronger bass then the TM7s, excellent sound stage and as of right now I have no complaints from the sound that comes from the ANV3.
But would of been nice if Blox could of made some minor changes to the ear bud shell as they look 100% like the M2C.
My advice don't wait as they are nearly all sold out.post #247 of 10832/2/13 at 2:48pmGreat review swinsonny ...I see on ebay that there is a awesome new one air earbud on sell which cost $90 with a frequency response of 10-45khz :0.....I'm going to get them in two week.post #248 of 10832/2/13 at 2:50pmpost #249 of 10832/2/13 at 3:48pmQuote:
Thanks! I did not really want to bother with the whole physical package and more just the sound and telling people that earbuds are too be taken seriously and this is a great start with the price etc.
Can i have a link to these on ebay your referring too!?post #250 of 10832/2/13 at 6:41pmpost #251 of 10832/4/13 at 6:29amQuote:
That does look interesting, but often frequency response has little to do with how the earbuds actually sound. For example, I've got a pair of vintage Aiwa HP-D9 earbuds (sold in the early nineties). The frequency response is stated as 5-30 000 Hz, but the bass response is very weak (however highs are amazing and soundstage better than even the TM7 or Sennheiser MX980).
I've also got a pair of Audio Technica CM7, discontinued around 5-6 years ago, and the frequency response is stated as 10-45 000 Hz. The bass response is better than the Aiwas, but not as good as you would expect.
Finally, my pair of Panasonic RP HV 600 has got the worse bass response I've ever heard. There's just about no bass at all and even the bass aenemic Aiwa HP D2 sound like bass monsters compared to the Panasonic earbuds. Still the RP HV 600 have a frequency response @ 8-26 000 HZ.
Anyway, I'm an earbud fanatic and I'm always open to trying new earbuds. Ubiquo is a Korean company and the ES903 modell seems to be pretty good judging by Japanese reviews (I'm only intermediate at Japanese so I don't understand everything).post #252 of 10832/4/13 at 9:18ampost #253 of 10832/4/13 at 9:25ampost #254 of 10832/4/13 at 9:28ampost #255 of 10832/4/13 at 12:29pm
I just got the M2C buds last week. Burned them in for at least 50 hours. I think I can do a fair comparison between the two now. I pretty much agree with what was said by other posters. M2C is a bit more forward and dynamic (fun sounding) than TM7, which is more of a reference neutral sound. I keep switching back and forth between the two and it's hard for me to choose one over the other, but I think I would choose TM7 if I had to live with only one. However, I don't think the price difference is justified based on SQ. The M2C are too enjoyable to justify 4x the price for the TM7. I'm wondering how the ANV3 would fit between the M2C and TM7.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7, B160/B320)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › LG V20 Sound Quality 4 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (On or Over Ear Headphones) 1 minute ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Over-the-ear headphones which keep ears cool 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 4 minutes ago
- › CanJam Singapore 2017 (March 11-12, 2017) 5 minutes ago
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by jimtree
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by anqallyt
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by vapman
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by machielsste
- › Sennheiser Momentum In Ear (iOS version) - Black Chrome by HiWire
- › Fiio F1 Dynamic In-ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ENIGMAcoustics Dharma D1000 by geoffalter11
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by audiobean
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear