Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Has anyone gone back to hearing the iPOD stock earbuds after being away for a long time? Last post on 1/9/12 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is it safe for me to listen with 100% volume? Last post on 1/26/15 at 10:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- "The Lab" Last post on Yesterday at 4:41 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- earphones with more rumble? Last post on 7/18/14 at 2:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- in ear bluetoot WITH wire Last post on 6/1/14 at 4:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
This is a report about a new IEM from Brainwavz. The B100 Specifications: Drivers : Single Balanced Armature Rated Impedance : 50 Ω Frequency Range : 15 Hz ~ 22...
A little bit about me: So I am Neil. a normal music loving lad who works here in Japan. I commute everyday, and I am always searching for the best value for my music needs. I currently use the...
I tested these headphones and was not very impressed with them. The price was very high for a used pair of headphones and it did not seem to compete well with other brands at lower price points....
[[SPOILER]] Disclaimer: The CL1 were provided to me as a part of the North American Review Tour by RHA. I have been given 10 days to listen to and then write a review where I will pass them along...
SPECS: No written spec was found for the UMI-BTA9 WHERE TO BUY / COST: http://amzn.to/2h6jhkA $69.99 new ( often heavily discounted down to $25 or less ) OVERVIEW Happy...
Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7, B160/B320) - Page 70post #1036 of 106212/28/16 at 4:55am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #1037 of 106212/30/16 at 1:10pm
Just when I stop checking the blox website due to lack of activity they start releasing new buds. I am currently still using the BE5 or BE7 (which ever came out later of the 2) and enjoy their balanced sound.
I read here that a lot of people enjoy the B200, however I don't see them on their website. How do the B series compare to the BE5/7 and how do the B160/200/320 compare? Can the B320 be used with an iphone5s without an amp?post #1038 of 106212/30/16 at 1:16pmpost #1039 of 106212/30/16 at 9:46pmpost #1040 of 106212/31/16 at 8:44am
Since I don't own any Blox head gear, I told myself I ought to squeeze in yet another ear bud order to end 2016 with something to look forward to during 2017.
One pair of B320 ordered at $72 including shipping.
Happy New Year to all of you crazy ear bud loving people out there, and hope that 2017 will bring us many great listening experiences!post #1041 of 106212/31/16 at 7:14pmpost #1042 of 106212/31/16 at 7:41pmpost #1043 of 106212/31/16 at 10:47pm
Oh nevermind, i spoke with Woo. It was an old cookie within my Browser causing the problem.
Just placed my order for the B320 aswell. Another late xmas present on the way for myself :D
Edited by Townyj - 12/31/16 at 11:00pmpost #1044 of 10621/1/17 at 12:26ampost #1045 of 10621/10/17 at 4:52am
I have received my order a week ago and I have been listening to my new B320 since then. The sound changes dramatically as they burn in and at 30+ hours keeps changing. Initially they were so similar to Boarsemam MX98s that I was really surprised. Now the soundstage and resolution has improved a lot and they even seem easier to drive. They pair really well with my LG V10 and Walnut V2, but I can also listen to them on a Macbook, which I am doing right now. Overall, I am really happy about the purchase.post #1046 of 10621/13/17 at 1:31ampost #1047 of 10621/14/17 at 7:23am
shyyyyt im so f*in glad this thread is so alive.. ive been emailed Woo sinc eover a year ago always asking whats happening with his project but he never replied so i thought they got closed.. nice to see they offer new stuff again. anyidea how they compare to the ANV3se or the VE stuff?post #1048 of 10621/16/17 at 11:44pmpost #1049 of 10621/17/17 at 4:40amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7, B160/B320)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 14 seconds ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 54 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 57 seconds ago
- › Meze 99 Classics Discussion + Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Taction Technology KANNON Headphone 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing NightOwl Carbon & NightHawk Carbon. Next Generation... 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz B100 Balanced Armature Earphone by Dsnuts
- › Audeze iSine 10 by neilmanalo
- › Stax SR-507 Electrostatic Earspeaker by audiophilehe400
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Delance26
- › UMIDIGI BTA9 Sports IEM by NA Blur
- › RHA CL750 by Jackpot77
- › MEE audio - MMCX SILVER-PLATED CABLE by Zelda
- › Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphone with Mic -... by fusiondragon
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by mokler
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by mokler
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear