Recent Images In This Thread
- product1964 Ears 1964-Q Quad Driver Custom IEMtagged by System, 8/1/12
- productAudio Technica CK100tagged by System, 8/1/12
- productBrainwavz B2 Dual Balanced Armature Earphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- productEtymotic Research ER4S MicroPro Reference Earphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- productEtymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/1/12
- productKlipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphonetagged by System, 8/1/12
- productOrtofon e-Q7 Ear Canal Headphonetagged by System, 8/1/12
- productPhonak Audéo PFE 232tagged by System, 8/1/12More
- productRockit Sounds R-50tagged by System, 8/1/12
- productShure SE535LTD REDtagged by System, 8/1/12
- productUltimate Ears TripleFi 10 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- productWestone ES 5tagged by System, 8/1/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 8/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In Search of Something Different from the SE535LTD Last post on 7/23/12 at 7:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Moving on from UM3X - what next? Last post on 6/28/12 at 12:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ortofon EQ5 , Ety HF5 or Brainwavz B2? Last post on 12/26/12 at 8:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sub200$ IEM with best value [ RE262; HF5; GR07; GR01; X10i; TF10; Custom CE & more] Last post on 8/22/13 at 1:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
Introduction – The X5 is perhaps the quintessential Fiio player, it was one of their first devices and also one of their most universally acclaimed. Fiio have come far since the unveiling of the...
Introduction FiiO X5-2 is the second generation of X5 DAPs (digital audio players) from FiiO. I owned a FiiO X5 for quite a while before buying X5-2 and I was...
Brainwavz is a company that should be well known by now to anyone who's familiar with Head-Fi. Known for their excellent build quality and reasonable prices, Brainwavz should always be on your...
Introduction I have been an enthusiastic headphone user for many MANY years now. My first set of serious headphones were the open-backed Sennheiser HD400 headphones. From what I remember about...
Introduction: From the company that brought you the N5 and N6 sources comes the Cayin i5. The i5 is their entry into the very competitve mid priced DAP market. Cayin also has other lines of...
Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? - Page 5post #61 of 4829/23/12 at 12:19am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 4829/23/12 at 12:47am
Hi i would like to know among westone 1, soundmagic pl50, meelec a161p and creative creative aurvana 3 which one has the most bass.
p.s just to add on i own the westone 1, i would like to compare it against the others iem.It would be nice if you guys can use westone 1 as the guage. E.g soundmagic > westone 1 > meelec a161ppost #63 of 48210/14/12 at 11:06ampost #64 of 48210/14/12 at 11:59amQuote:
you refering to your tralucents? In your opinion do you think the tralucent takes the cake for best universal iem even over k3003 tg334 and fi-ba-ss?post #65 of 48210/15/12 at 5:33pmpost #66 of 48210/16/12 at 7:25amQuote:
I haven't heard the fi ba-ss but I do prefer them to both the AKG3003 and 334. I'd like to spend more time with the Fit ear to be 100% certain but from what I've heard I'd take the Tralucents over them still. Also taking into consideration what I paid for my tralucents in comparison to the 334 the law of diminishing returns is ridiculous here. I could only justify spending $1000 at most for those 334s, maybe even slightly less. They are good but not $1,300 good.
Edited by lee730 - 10/16/12 at 7:27ampost #67 of 48210/16/12 at 7:41ampost #68 of 48210/16/12 at 7:43ampost #69 of 48210/16/12 at 5:53pmpost #70 of 48210/16/12 at 8:53pmpost #71 of 48210/16/12 at 8:58pmpost #72 of 48210/17/12 at 12:19ampost #73 of 48210/17/12 at 12:45ampost #74 of 48210/17/12 at 4:07ampost #75 of 48210/17/12 at 4:58amQuote:
Really? How much better?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Thebit OPUS#2 Dap - out September/October 2016. 12 seconds ago
- › Monoprice Monolith M1060 and M560 Planar Headphones 24 seconds ago
- › S.M.S.L M3 Mini DAC 3 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 3 minutes ago
- › Caffeine addicts anonymous 3 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-N3AP and XBA-N1AP — Impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 4 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 5 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Brainwavz B150 by crabdog
- › 1MORE1008 Earbud by Peddler
- › Cayin i5 by subguy812
- › Lotoo Paw Pico by twister6
- › Shanling UP Portable DAC/Headphone Amplifier AMP ES9018K2M+MAX97... by ngoshawk
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by rafaelpernil
- › PureSounds PS100-600 by BloodyPenguin
- › Schiit Audio Vali 2 by DeeKay10
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear