- 167 Posts. Joined 9/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried?
Recent Images In This Thread
- product1964 Ears 1964-Q Quad Driver Custom IEMtagged by System, 8/1/12
- productAudio Technica CK100tagged by System, 8/1/12
- productBrainwavz B2 Dual Balanced Armature Earphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- productEtymotic Research ER4S MicroPro Reference Earphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- productEtymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/1/12
- productKlipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphonetagged by System, 8/1/12
- productOrtofon e-Q7 Ear Canal Headphonetagged by System, 8/1/12
- productPhonak Audéo PFE 232tagged by System, 8/1/12More
- productRockit Sounds R-50tagged by System, 8/1/12
- productShure SE535LTD REDtagged by System, 8/1/12
- productUltimate Ears TripleFi 10 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- productWestone ES 5tagged by System, 8/1/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 8/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In Search of Something Different from the SE535LTD Last post on 7/23/12 at 7:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Moving on from UM3X - what next? Last post on 6/28/12 at 12:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ortofon EQ5 , Ety HF5 or Brainwavz B2? Last post on 12/26/12 at 8:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sub200$ IEM with best value [ RE262; HF5; GR07; GR01; X10i; TF10; Custom CE & more] Last post on 8/22/13 at 1:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 6/26/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
At the time this review was written the Cayin C5DAC was on sale at Penon Audio for $215.00 USD. Here is a link to their...
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? - Page 25post #361 of 4214/17/14 at 6:43pmUE triple 10, w4, UE 900' UE 700, inearz ip 450.....no particular order
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #362 of 4214/18/14 at 7:38am
I think that BA sets always need to have at least dual to sound good and probably not as artificial.
The UE600 to me was just so dry, it felt as if its only good for speech purposes.post #363 of 4214/18/14 at 8:18amQuote:
You should try the FAD Heaven V. One BA and far from dry.post #364 of 4214/18/14 at 10:03ampost #365 of 4214/18/14 at 10:15ampost #366 of 4214/18/14 at 10:20ampost #367 of 4214/18/14 at 3:33pmpost #368 of 4214/19/14 at 11:59pmpost #369 of 4214/20/14 at 11:39pmpost #370 of 4214/21/14 at 7:23ampost #371 of 4216/15/14 at 3:49pmpost #372 of 4216/15/14 at 6:56pmpost #373 of 4216/15/14 at 10:59pmpost #374 of 4216/16/14 at 4:21pmpost #375 of 4216/16/14 at 9:09pm
The Final Audio Design LAB I.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
Currently, there are 2711 Active Users (433 Members and 2278 Guests)
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 1 minute ago
- › The Beyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350 Fan Club 1 minute ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 5 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 5 minutes ago
- › Grado RS2e Excellent Condition 6 minutes ago
- › Darkvoice 336i & 336SE Tuberolling PartII 6 minutes ago
- › Cayin N5 DAP (Release Imminent) - Product Information and... 7 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 7 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 341 IEMs compared (Zipbuds PRO added 08/18/15 p.... 8 minutes ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 9 minutes ago
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Hisoundfi
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2