- 791 Posts. Joined 12/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- product1964 Ears 1964-Q Quad Driver Custom IEMtagged by System, 8/1/12
- productAudio Technica CK100tagged by System, 8/1/12
- productBrainwavz B2 Dual Balanced Armature Earphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- productEtymotic Research ER4S MicroPro Reference Earphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- productEtymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/1/12
- productKlipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphonetagged by System, 8/1/12
- productOrtofon e-Q7 Ear Canal Headphonetagged by System, 8/1/12
- productPhonak Audéo PFE 232tagged by System, 8/1/12More
- productRockit Sounds R-50tagged by System, 8/1/12
- productShure SE535LTD REDtagged by System, 8/1/12
- productUltimate Ears TripleFi 10 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- productWestone ES 5tagged by System, 8/1/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 8/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In Search of Something Different from the SE535LTD Last post on 7/23/12 at 7:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Moving on from UM3X - what next? Last post on 6/28/12 at 12:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ortofon EQ5 , Ety HF5 or Brainwavz B2? Last post on 12/26/12 at 8:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sub200$ IEM with best value [ RE262; HF5; GR07; GR01; X10i; TF10; Custom CE & more] Last post on 8/22/13 at 1:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 11/25/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
HIFIMAN SuperMini review (PHOTOS TO FOLLOW SOON...) Oct 2016 INTRO Just some background on me with previous experience of daps and why I’ve arrived here at this point in...
First of all, above any other factor, these are just SO COMFORTABLE!! There are very expensive headphones I used that sound really good but feel like someone is trying to crush my head. These have...
I think it is more of a smartphone gadget, than audiophiles device. It has the potential to save battery power when listening with portable devices. My subjective review of the sound: A little...
Introduction Simgot is a new name in Asian audio that is getting some attention with their new EN700 model. Supposedly, some that were involved in tuning the Ostry IEMs have tuned this one, so...
Have had these for a loooong time. Now that I've got older ears, I don't really hear the beautiful crystal-like treble anymore, but I'm sure it's still there. :)
Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? - Page 20
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #287 of 4818/5/13 at 10:14amQuote:Originally Posted by pacman46
Wpost #288 of 4818/5/13 at 10:30amQuote:
I've used a 100 ohm adapter on mine and I liked it but I thought the 33 ohm adapter was slightly better. 75 ohm should be fine.post #289 of 4818/5/13 at 10:37ampost #290 of 48111/12/13 at 4:06ampost #291 of 48111/12/13 at 8:23ampost #292 of 48111/12/13 at 8:33am
lemme divide it by the number of the drivers:
1:F111/ER4S (er4p+75ohm is also good)
3:TF10( although the fitting is abyssal, have to admit the good sound it has)
4:Fitear 334 Hands down for the universal.
1: never have..
4:Unique melody Mage
5:335DWpost #293 of 48111/12/13 at 10:18ampost #294 of 48111/12/13 at 6:38pmpost #295 of 48111/12/13 at 6:43pm
I think you just bought some IEM's from me, including the HiFiMan RE-ZERO???post #296 of 48111/12/13 at 6:52pmpost #297 of 48111/12/13 at 7:28pmpost #298 of 48111/12/13 at 8:06pm
small world. hope you enjoy them, though I assume you'll resell most of them? I would. Especially the RE-ZERO's, due to the scarcity, though you might like their very neutral, transparent sound sig? They are detailed, but the bass lacks for me, plus I'm a fan of more lively "fun" iem's, so I parted with them.post #299 of 48111/12/13 at 8:31pmpost #300 of 48111/12/13 at 9:29pm
I forgot to mention the UE 7 Pros, but those were my customs. Similar to the UE TF 10's, but with more controlled highs and a little more bass extention, which diminished the sibilance issues of the TF 10's, BUT was also a more neutral sound with substantially more transparant sound and soundstage, BUT if I've come to learn something about my tastes in sound sig, is that I can't deal with neutral/analytical/flat EQ IEM's, and the UE 7 Pros lean more towards stage monitors and not every day digital player listening. I should have bought the UE 900's for what i paid for the UE 7's.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Audeze LCD-X 8 seconds ago
- › Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 19 seconds ago
- › FiiO Q5, Flagship DAC/Amp, an Dual DAC, USB/Optical/Coaxial/Line... 57 seconds ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 1 minute ago
- › NG Audio - new high-end IEM and CIEM company with some pretty... 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear in stock and a loaner program! 4 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH- ES 10 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 5 minutes ago
- › HIFIMAN’s HE1000 Upgrade Discussion 6 minutes ago
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by FortisFlyer75
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by Peter Zhang
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by Headzone
- › SIMGOT EN700 In Ear Dynamic Earphone 24Ω Original ... by bhazard
- › Sony MDR-CD2000 CD Series Headphones by leroik
- › iFi Pro iCAN by ostewart
- › Sennheiser HD 590 Headphones by aafanatic
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by glassmonkey
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by suman134
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by ph0n6
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...