- 724 Posts. Joined 12/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- product1964 Ears 1964-Q Quad Driver Custom IEMtagged by System, 8/1/12
- productAudio Technica CK100tagged by System, 8/1/12
- productBrainwavz B2 Dual Balanced Armature Earphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- productEtymotic Research ER4S MicroPro Reference Earphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- productEtymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/1/12
- productKlipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphonetagged by System, 8/1/12
- productOrtofon e-Q7 Ear Canal Headphonetagged by System, 8/1/12
- productPhonak Audéo PFE 232tagged by System, 8/1/12More
- productRockit Sounds R-50tagged by System, 8/1/12
- productShure SE535LTD REDtagged by System, 8/1/12
- productUltimate Ears TripleFi 10 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- productWestone ES 5tagged by System, 8/1/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 8/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In Search of Something Different from the SE535LTD Last post on 7/23/12 at 7:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Moving on from UM3X - what next? Last post on 6/28/12 at 12:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ortofon EQ5 , Ety HF5 or Brainwavz B2? Last post on 12/26/12 at 8:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sub200$ IEM with best value [ RE262; HF5; GR07; GR01; X10i; TF10; Custom CE & more] Last post on 8/22/13 at 1:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 6/26/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
got one bad connection and replaced. But still you have to carry it carefully. Sound quality definitely improved.
Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? - Page 20
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #287 of 4218/5/13 at 10:14amQuote:Originally Posted by pacman46
Wpost #288 of 4218/5/13 at 10:30amQuote:
I've used a 100 ohm adapter on mine and I liked it but I thought the 33 ohm adapter was slightly better. 75 ohm should be fine.post #289 of 4218/5/13 at 10:37ampost #290 of 42111/12/13 at 4:06ampost #291 of 42111/12/13 at 8:23ampost #292 of 42111/12/13 at 8:33am
lemme divide it by the number of the drivers:
1:F111/ER4S (er4p+75ohm is also good)
3:TF10( although the fitting is abyssal, have to admit the good sound it has)
4:Fitear 334 Hands down for the universal.
1: never have..
4:Unique melody Mage
5:335DWpost #293 of 42111/12/13 at 10:18ampost #294 of 42111/12/13 at 6:38pmpost #295 of 42111/12/13 at 6:43pm
I think you just bought some IEM's from me, including the HiFiMan RE-ZERO???post #296 of 42111/12/13 at 6:52pmpost #297 of 42111/12/13 at 7:28pmpost #298 of 42111/12/13 at 8:06pm
small world. hope you enjoy them, though I assume you'll resell most of them? I would. Especially the RE-ZERO's, due to the scarcity, though you might like their very neutral, transparent sound sig? They are detailed, but the bass lacks for me, plus I'm a fan of more lively "fun" iem's, so I parted with them.post #299 of 42111/12/13 at 8:31pmpost #300 of 42111/12/13 at 9:29pm
I forgot to mention the UE 7 Pros, but those were my customs. Similar to the UE TF 10's, but with more controlled highs and a little more bass extention, which diminished the sibilance issues of the TF 10's, BUT was also a more neutral sound with substantially more transparant sound and soundstage, BUT if I've come to learn something about my tastes in sound sig, is that I can't deal with neutral/analytical/flat EQ IEM's, and the UE 7 Pros lean more towards stage monitors and not every day digital player listening. I should have bought the UE 900's for what i paid for the UE 7's.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 2 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Review 44 seconds ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › Post your computer specs!~ 1 minute ago
- › AKG - K701 vs. Q701 1 minute ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 4 minutes ago
- › Dunu DN-1000 QUICK REVIEW - Unforgetable Experience! 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2