- 762 Posts. Joined 12/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- product1964 Ears 1964-Q Quad Driver Custom IEMtagged by System, 8/1/12
- productAudio Technica CK100tagged by System, 8/1/12
- productBrainwavz B2 Dual Balanced Armature Earphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- productEtymotic Research ER4S MicroPro Reference Earphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- productEtymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/1/12
- productKlipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphonetagged by System, 8/1/12
- productOrtofon e-Q7 Ear Canal Headphonetagged by System, 8/1/12
- productPhonak Audéo PFE 232tagged by System, 8/1/12More
- productRockit Sounds R-50tagged by System, 8/1/12
- productShure SE535LTD REDtagged by System, 8/1/12
- productUltimate Ears TripleFi 10 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- productWestone ES 5tagged by System, 8/1/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 8/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In Search of Something Different from the SE535LTD Last post on 7/23/12 at 7:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Moving on from UM3X - what next? Last post on 6/28/12 at 12:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ortofon EQ5 , Ety HF5 or Brainwavz B2? Last post on 12/26/12 at 8:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sub200$ IEM with best value [ RE262; HF5; GR07; GR01; X10i; TF10; Custom CE & more] Last post on 8/22/13 at 1:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 11/25/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q: Deceptively Small The AAW Q is an upcoming IEM from Singaporean company Advanced AcousticWerkes, scheduled for release in the first week of September. It boasts a new...
Now that I've heard all the ADEL modules from Asius technologies(what has been released since 8/16), it's even harder to pick a favorite. Some days I want to tune the sound to my unique anatomy,...
I dont want to waste my time writing an essay for something that lasted only 1 or 2 months. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBnJ9zrnhGU My Rant and broken Shures in link above The bass...
(PS: Some content here may be a no-brainer for most but is just there for the less-informed). Please also ignore any errors, judgements. I'm a medio-phile and not an audiophile so, judge...
Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? - Page 20
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #287 of 4818/5/13 at 10:14amQuote:Originally Posted by pacman46
Wpost #288 of 4818/5/13 at 10:30amQuote:
I've used a 100 ohm adapter on mine and I liked it but I thought the 33 ohm adapter was slightly better. 75 ohm should be fine.post #289 of 4818/5/13 at 10:37ampost #290 of 48111/12/13 at 4:06ampost #291 of 48111/12/13 at 8:23ampost #292 of 48111/12/13 at 8:33am
lemme divide it by the number of the drivers:
1:F111/ER4S (er4p+75ohm is also good)
3:TF10( although the fitting is abyssal, have to admit the good sound it has)
4:Fitear 334 Hands down for the universal.
1: never have..
4:Unique melody Mage
5:335DWpost #293 of 48111/12/13 at 10:18ampost #294 of 48111/12/13 at 6:38pmpost #295 of 48111/12/13 at 6:43pm
I think you just bought some IEM's from me, including the HiFiMan RE-ZERO???post #296 of 48111/12/13 at 6:52pmpost #297 of 48111/12/13 at 7:28pmpost #298 of 48111/12/13 at 8:06pm
small world. hope you enjoy them, though I assume you'll resell most of them? I would. Especially the RE-ZERO's, due to the scarcity, though you might like their very neutral, transparent sound sig? They are detailed, but the bass lacks for me, plus I'm a fan of more lively "fun" iem's, so I parted with them.post #299 of 48111/12/13 at 8:31pmpost #300 of 48111/12/13 at 9:29pm
I forgot to mention the UE 7 Pros, but those were my customs. Similar to the UE TF 10's, but with more controlled highs and a little more bass extention, which diminished the sibilance issues of the TF 10's, BUT was also a more neutral sound with substantially more transparant sound and soundstage, BUT if I've come to learn something about my tastes in sound sig, is that I can't deal with neutral/analytical/flat EQ IEM's, and the UE 7 Pros lean more towards stage monitors and not every day digital player listening. I should have bought the UE 900's for what i paid for the UE 7's.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Minneapolis Meet? 4 minutes ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 5 minutes ago
- › Life after Yggdrasil? 5 minutes ago
- › Bose QC35 Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones 5 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 8 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 9 minutes ago
- › September 10th, 2016: Arizona Head-Fi Meet Q3 2016 9 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 10 minutes ago
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Shure SE215 by Nick Walters
- › E-mu Teak Headphones by AT Khan
- › Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones, Black/White (4090939) by PopZeus
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Brainwavz Jive by Lurk650
- › Campfire Audio Andromeda by k4rstar
- › Bluedio U (UFO) PPS 8 Drivers Over-ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphone... by Peddler
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...