The Triple.Fi 10 is my favorite BA IEM at the moment, closely followed by the R-50.
Recent Images In This Thread
- product1964 Ears 1964-Q Quad Driver Custom IEMtagged by System, 8/1/12
- productAudio Technica CK100tagged by System, 8/1/12
- productBrainwavz B2 Dual Balanced Armature Earphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- productEtymotic Research ER4S MicroPro Reference Earphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- productEtymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/1/12
- productKlipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphonetagged by System, 8/1/12
- productOrtofon e-Q7 Ear Canal Headphonetagged by System, 8/1/12
- productPhonak Audéo PFE 232tagged by System, 8/1/12More
- productRockit Sounds R-50tagged by System, 8/1/12
- productShure SE535LTD REDtagged by System, 8/1/12
- productUltimate Ears TripleFi 10 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- productWestone ES 5tagged by System, 8/1/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 8/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In Search of Something Different from the SE535LTD Last post on 7/23/12 at 7:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Moving on from UM3X - what next? Last post on 6/28/12 at 12:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ortofon EQ5 , Ety HF5 or Brainwavz B2? Last post on 12/26/12 at 8:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sub200$ IEM with best value [ RE262; HF5; GR07; GR01; X10i; TF10; Custom CE & more] Last post on 8/22/13 at 1:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 11/25/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
Disclaimer: The Meze 99 Classics were send to me as part of their European Tour. Impression are based on around a week of intensive usage. Preamble: First of all, welcome to another review here...
It's Zmall, it's Zpacious, it's ZuperDAC, from Zorloo - The Review Website: zorloo.com Product details and Specs: LINK MSRP: $74 To read more about the original project, you may...
DUNU TITAN 3 Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to DUNU for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/807020/dunu-titan-3-review-by-mark2410 Brief: DUNU’s Middle...
Review: Massdrop X HIFIMAN HE350 Introduction It has been such a vibrant time in the Massdrop landscape, as they have been able to create successful collaborations with respected...
INTRODUCTION This is my 2nd product from Shozy. I purchased Shozy Alien Gold Edition and loved the product so much so that I put my sincere appreciation of releasing such a great DAP to...
Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? - Page 12post #166 of 4791/15/13 at 8:55pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #167 of 4791/15/13 at 9:07pmFitear c435 ( audition at SG Jaben ) > Fitear Private 333 ( ordered ) > Fitear Togo334 ( audition during small SG head-fi meet ) > Rhapsodio R-2L ( a surprise 2 driver ) > Westone 4R ( sold ) > Heir 4.Ai ( sold ) > Sony XBA4 ( still own it )
Edited by boleh7 - 7/7/13 at 7:37ampost #168 of 4791/15/13 at 9:47pmpost #169 of 4791/16/13 at 9:35ampost #170 of 4791/16/13 at 10:45ampost #171 of 4791/16/13 at 11:17ampost #172 of 4791/16/13 at 12:06pmpost #173 of 4791/16/13 at 7:39pmpost #174 of 4791/16/13 at 8:00pm
Had a head-fi meet recently. Compact Monitors Stage 3 was pretty darn amazing for a 3 driver iem. incredible crossover tuning. best i've heard so far. preferred them to the JH13s and 16s. sadly not much has been said about it on head-fi.post #175 of 4791/17/13 at 5:02ampost #176 of 4791/17/13 at 7:06ampost #177 of 4791/17/13 at 7:58ampost #178 of 4791/17/13 at 8:02ampost #179 of 4791/17/13 at 8:11amQuote:
i compared my jh16 to my friend fitear 334 using an dx100,i prefer the jh16. but its not really fair comparison because my jh16 is using custom cable while the 334 was using stock cable and the 334 tips doesnt really give me a good seal like my universal IEM like um3x or ie80 but its not bad either, i suspect the seal plays part too.
the imaging and soundstage of the 334 is really fantastic though.im tempted to get my hands on the 334 nowReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 59 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 2 minutes ago
- › Baldoor/Mrice E100 Frequency Graph...how's it look? 2 minutes ago
- › TURNTABLE SETUP Questions thread - don't start a new thread, ASK... 3 minutes ago
- › Cardas A8 IEM 3 minutes ago
- › ☯️ CAVALLI AUDIO ➜ The Liquid Carbon Upgrade Guide & Impressions Tour 3 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Meze 99 Classics by FUYU
- › Zorloo ZuperDAC by Zelda
- › Dunu TITAN 3 by mark2410
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by moedawg140
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by Decommo
- › Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker II (Carbon) by ryanjsoo
- › iFi iPurifier 2 by knorris908
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by RedJohn456
- › Little Dot I+ by Shasari
- › Rhapsodio Solar by shotgunshane
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse