The Triple.Fi 10 is my favorite BA IEM at the moment, closely followed by the R-50.
Recent Images In This Thread
- product1964 Ears 1964-Q Quad Driver Custom IEMtagged by System, 8/1/12
- productAudio Technica CK100tagged by System, 8/1/12
- productBrainwavz B2 Dual Balanced Armature Earphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- productEtymotic Research ER4S MicroPro Reference Earphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- productEtymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/1/12
- productKlipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphonetagged by System, 8/1/12
- productOrtofon e-Q7 Ear Canal Headphonetagged by System, 8/1/12
- productPhonak Audéo PFE 232tagged by System, 8/1/12More
- productRockit Sounds R-50tagged by System, 8/1/12
- productShure SE535LTD REDtagged by System, 8/1/12
- productUltimate Ears TripleFi 10 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- productWestone ES 5tagged by System, 8/1/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 8/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In Search of Something Different from the SE535LTD Last post on 7/23/12 at 7:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Moving on from UM3X - what next? Last post on 6/28/12 at 12:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ortofon EQ5 , Ety HF5 or Brainwavz B2? Last post on 12/26/12 at 8:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sub200$ IEM with best value [ RE262; HF5; GR07; GR01; X10i; TF10; Custom CE & more] Last post on 8/22/13 at 1:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 11/25/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
I didn't have much expectations when i ordered this headphone from GearBest back in january 2016..it took around 3 weeks to arrive and the packaging was simple. The moment i unpacked the box i got...
Note: I bought the Trinity Phantom Sabre in the pre-order period for ~75€. The Value rating is based on the full retail price of around 150€. Manufacturer website:...
Bluedio Vinyl Plus Bluetooth Headphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to Bluedio for the sample. Full review...
Like HD471i but closed and produce better resonance, better volume, clarity on treble, but none of these descriptions actually help make it sound good..to be honest. And to be honest, t40rp mk2...
Firstly I would like to thank 1More for sending me this sample to review, I always try to write honest reviews, these received over 50hrs of burn-in before review, no differences were...
Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? - Page 12post #166 of 4811/15/13 at 8:55pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #167 of 4811/15/13 at 9:07pmFitear c435 ( audition at SG Jaben ) > Fitear Private 333 ( ordered ) > Fitear Togo334 ( audition during small SG head-fi meet ) > Rhapsodio R-2L ( a surprise 2 driver ) > Westone 4R ( sold ) > Heir 4.Ai ( sold ) > Sony XBA4 ( still own it )
Edited by boleh7 - 7/7/13 at 7:37ampost #168 of 4811/15/13 at 9:47pmpost #169 of 4811/16/13 at 9:35ampost #170 of 4811/16/13 at 10:45ampost #171 of 4811/16/13 at 11:17ampost #172 of 4811/16/13 at 12:06pmpost #173 of 4811/16/13 at 7:39pmpost #174 of 4811/16/13 at 8:00pm
Had a head-fi meet recently. Compact Monitors Stage 3 was pretty darn amazing for a 3 driver iem. incredible crossover tuning. best i've heard so far. preferred them to the JH13s and 16s. sadly not much has been said about it on head-fi.post #175 of 4811/17/13 at 5:02ampost #176 of 4811/17/13 at 7:06ampost #177 of 4811/17/13 at 7:58ampost #178 of 4811/17/13 at 8:02ampost #179 of 4811/17/13 at 8:11amQuote:
i compared my jh16 to my friend fitear 334 using an dx100,i prefer the jh16. but its not really fair comparison because my jh16 is using custom cable while the 334 was using stock cable and the 334 tips doesnt really give me a good seal like my universal IEM like um3x or ie80 but its not bad either, i suspect the seal plays part too.
the imaging and soundstage of the 334 is really fantastic though.im tempted to get my hands on the 334 nowReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Audeze SINE Series 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Sennheiser Orpheus 2? A First Look At The Sennheiser HE-1 (The... 5 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 10 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 11 minutes ago
- › The decline of pizza unfamiliarity 14 minutes ago
- › [Review] Teclast X10 Plus 14 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 15 minutes ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 16 minutes ago
- › Asian music (Chinese, Japanese, Korean) 16 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Piston Colorful Starter Edition by aNtzE
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - PHANTOM SABRE by FUYU
- › Bluedio Vinyl Plus Luxury Wireless Bluetooth Headphones(Black) by mark2410
- › German Maestro GMP 8.40 D Professional by mien
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by ostewart
- › Philips Fidelio S2 by Jemuillot
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by ryanjsoo
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by hankaberle
- › Accutone Pavo by Cinder
- › Little Dot MK III by Beztis
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...