The Triple.Fi 10 is my favorite BA IEM at the moment, closely followed by the R-50.
Recent Images In This Thread
- product1964 Ears 1964-Q Quad Driver Custom IEMtagged by System, 8/1/12
- productAudio Technica CK100tagged by System, 8/1/12
- productBrainwavz B2 Dual Balanced Armature Earphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- productEtymotic Research ER4S MicroPro Reference Earphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- productEtymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/1/12
- productKlipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphonetagged by System, 8/1/12
- productOrtofon e-Q7 Ear Canal Headphonetagged by System, 8/1/12
- productPhonak Audéo PFE 232tagged by System, 8/1/12More
- productRockit Sounds R-50tagged by System, 8/1/12
- productShure SE535LTD REDtagged by System, 8/1/12
- productUltimate Ears TripleFi 10 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- productWestone ES 5tagged by System, 8/1/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 8/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In Search of Something Different from the SE535LTD Last post on 7/23/12 at 7:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Moving on from UM3X - what next? Last post on 6/28/12 at 12:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ortofon EQ5 , Ety HF5 or Brainwavz B2? Last post on 12/26/12 at 8:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sub200$ IEM with best value [ RE262; HF5; GR07; GR01; X10i; TF10; Custom CE & more] Last post on 8/22/13 at 1:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
Accutone is a company that specializes in hands-free communications solutions but they've taken their experience and expertise and used it to create a series of consumer earphones. From their...
IntroductionWhen I first reviewed Schiit Audio's original Modi/Vali stack many moons ago, I walked away very impressed to say the least. Not only was it a cost effective solution for the budding...
1. Introduction The Prophile-8, a 8 balanced armature in-ear monitor, is the new flagship from well-established German brand In-ear. So far the brand had an offering going from 2 to 4 driver...
Video Review It's not unusual to find a headphone or IEM manufacturer to branch out into making their own amps, and then their own cables, but Ken Ball is one of two people who have gone in...
Warm, good sounding player with no harshness. Spacious and natural sound. Easy to listen for long time without any fatigue. Fiio x5 II sounds more neutral and analytical with harshness on upper...
Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? - Page 12post #166 of 4811/15/13 at 8:55pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #167 of 4811/15/13 at 9:07pmFitear c435 ( audition at SG Jaben ) > Fitear Private 333 ( ordered ) > Fitear Togo334 ( audition during small SG head-fi meet ) > Rhapsodio R-2L ( a surprise 2 driver ) > Westone 4R ( sold ) > Heir 4.Ai ( sold ) > Sony XBA4 ( still own it )
Edited by boleh7 - 7/7/13 at 7:37ampost #168 of 4811/15/13 at 9:47pmpost #169 of 4811/16/13 at 9:35ampost #170 of 4811/16/13 at 10:45ampost #171 of 4811/16/13 at 11:17ampost #172 of 4811/16/13 at 12:06pmpost #173 of 4811/16/13 at 7:39pmpost #174 of 4811/16/13 at 8:00pm
Had a head-fi meet recently. Compact Monitors Stage 3 was pretty darn amazing for a 3 driver iem. incredible crossover tuning. best i've heard so far. preferred them to the JH13s and 16s. sadly not much has been said about it on head-fi.post #175 of 4811/17/13 at 5:02ampost #176 of 4811/17/13 at 7:06ampost #177 of 4811/17/13 at 7:58ampost #178 of 4811/17/13 at 8:02ampost #179 of 4811/17/13 at 8:11amQuote:
i compared my jh16 to my friend fitear 334 using an dx100,i prefer the jh16. but its not really fair comparison because my jh16 is using custom cable while the 334 was using stock cable and the 334 tips doesnt really give me a good seal like my universal IEM like um3x or ie80 but its not bad either, i suspect the seal plays part too.
the imaging and soundstage of the 334 is really fantastic though.im tempted to get my hands on the 334 nowReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 16 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 31 seconds ago
- › The Stax Thread III 45 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 55 seconds ago
- › Grado e Series 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Is Magni 2 an ok fit for AKG K712 Pro? 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › Accutone Pisces BA Hybrid IEM by crabdog
- › Schiit Modi Multibit by Trogdor
- › InEar ProPhile 8 by Mimouille
- › Campfire Audio Vega by Currawong
- › Astell & Kern AK Jr. Hi-Res Music Player 64GB by vincik
- › 64 Audio U12 Universal In-Ear Monitor by subguy812
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by suman134
- › Fostex TH 900 by Scott Branham
- › AKG K403 by IkuMiku96
- › MusicMaker Ting by Redcarmoose
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear