The Triple.Fi 10 is my favorite BA IEM at the moment, closely followed by the R-50.
Recent Images In This Thread
- product1964 Ears 1964-Q Quad Driver Custom IEMtagged by System, 8/1/12
- productAudio Technica CK100tagged by System, 8/1/12
- productBrainwavz B2 Dual Balanced Armature Earphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- productEtymotic Research ER4S MicroPro Reference Earphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- productEtymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/1/12
- productKlipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphonetagged by System, 8/1/12
- productOrtofon e-Q7 Ear Canal Headphonetagged by System, 8/1/12
- productPhonak Audéo PFE 232tagged by System, 8/1/12More
- productRockit Sounds R-50tagged by System, 8/1/12
- productShure SE535LTD REDtagged by System, 8/1/12
- productUltimate Ears TripleFi 10 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- productWestone ES 5tagged by System, 8/1/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 8/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In Search of Something Different from the SE535LTD Last post on 7/23/12 at 7:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Moving on from UM3X - what next? Last post on 6/28/12 at 12:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ortofon EQ5 , Ety HF5 or Brainwavz B2? Last post on 12/26/12 at 8:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sub200$ IEM with best value [ RE262; HF5; GR07; GR01; X10i; TF10; Custom CE & more] Last post on 8/22/13 at 1:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 11/25/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
Ghostek made its name in the phone accessory market. Its been building solid cases for a while now, and they’ve brought everything they’ve learned from making durable phone cases to the table...
INTRO:- Yup, I am back. This time around I have the Meelectronics M7P. This is an interesting piece of earphone. To be precise I had not seen one like this before. This one belongs to MEE...
Intro:- Yo yo… Back again with Rockjaw Audio Alfa genus V2. Rockjaw is not an unknown brand by any means, famous for their value for money earphones and are one of the few British brands in...
My review of Alfa genus V2 can be found here. http://www.head-fi.org/products/rock-jaw-alfa-genus-v2-earphones-with-in-line-mic-3x-tuning-filters/reviews/16322 Sorry for the wrong post.
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONFirstly I want to shout out to Mark (Head-Fier d marc0) for working with Ken Ball from...
Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? - Page 12post #166 of 4811/15/13 at 8:55pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #167 of 4811/15/13 at 9:07pmFitear c435 ( audition at SG Jaben ) > Fitear Private 333 ( ordered ) > Fitear Togo334 ( audition during small SG head-fi meet ) > Rhapsodio R-2L ( a surprise 2 driver ) > Westone 4R ( sold ) > Heir 4.Ai ( sold ) > Sony XBA4 ( still own it )
Edited by boleh7 - 7/7/13 at 7:37ampost #168 of 4811/15/13 at 9:47pmpost #169 of 4811/16/13 at 9:35ampost #170 of 4811/16/13 at 10:45ampost #171 of 4811/16/13 at 11:17ampost #172 of 4811/16/13 at 12:06pmpost #173 of 4811/16/13 at 7:39pmpost #174 of 4811/16/13 at 8:00pm
Had a head-fi meet recently. Compact Monitors Stage 3 was pretty darn amazing for a 3 driver iem. incredible crossover tuning. best i've heard so far. preferred them to the JH13s and 16s. sadly not much has been said about it on head-fi.post #175 of 4811/17/13 at 5:02ampost #176 of 4811/17/13 at 7:06ampost #177 of 4811/17/13 at 7:58ampost #178 of 4811/17/13 at 8:02ampost #179 of 4811/17/13 at 8:11amQuote:
i compared my jh16 to my friend fitear 334 using an dx100,i prefer the jh16. but its not really fair comparison because my jh16 is using custom cable while the 334 was using stock cable and the 334 tips doesnt really give me a good seal like my universal IEM like um3x or ie80 but its not bad either, i suspect the seal plays part too.
the imaging and soundstage of the 334 is really fantastic though.im tempted to get my hands on the 334 nowReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Finally have some money :) time for a full system upgrade, HELP... 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 minutes ago
- › The NEW Headphone Lounge Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Vibro Labs CIEMS? 3 minutes ago
- › Official X3 1st gen firmware thread--3.34beta: removed 5800 song... 4 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Launch (With Impressions) - Head-Fi TV 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800S Unveiled! 5 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 6 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 6 minutes ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 7 minutes ago
- › MEE audio M7P Secure-Fit Sports In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Remote,... by suman134
- › Rock Jaw Alfa Genus V2 Earphones with In-Line Mic & 3x Tuning... by suman134
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by suman134
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by Brooko
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by JoeDoe
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by MorrisL
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by achelgeson
- › Meze 99 Classics by Mshenay
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...