W4R > HF5 >= SE535 >= SE530 > TF10
Recent Images In This Thread
- product1964 Ears 1964-Q Quad Driver Custom IEMtagged by System, 8/1/12
- productAudio Technica CK100tagged by System, 8/1/12
- productBrainwavz B2 Dual Balanced Armature Earphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- productEtymotic Research ER4S MicroPro Reference Earphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- productEtymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/1/12
- productKlipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphonetagged by System, 8/1/12
- productOrtofon e-Q7 Ear Canal Headphonetagged by System, 8/1/12
- productPhonak Audéo PFE 232tagged by System, 8/1/12More
- productRockit Sounds R-50tagged by System, 8/1/12
- productShure SE535LTD REDtagged by System, 8/1/12
- productUltimate Ears TripleFi 10 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 8/1/12
- productWestone ES 5tagged by System, 8/1/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 8/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In Search of Something Different from the SE535LTD Last post on 7/23/12 at 7:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Moving on from UM3X - what next? Last post on 6/28/12 at 12:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ortofon EQ5 , Ety HF5 or Brainwavz B2? Last post on 12/26/12 at 8:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sub200$ IEM with best value [ RE262; HF5; GR07; GR01; X10i; TF10; Custom CE & more] Last post on 8/22/13 at 1:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 11/25/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
About Me: I'm just your average guy making his way through college with a passing interest in audio fidelity. I'm NOT an audiophile, but I've got a little experience ranging from lower-end...
Preamble:Pai Audio (http://www.paiaudio.com/indexEn.asp) is a relatively new audio company and based in Shenzhen, China. Established in 2014, they have specialised in manufacturing in-ears....
At the time this review was written, the Echobox Finder X1 was listed for sale on their website. Here is a link to their listing of the...
At the time this review was written, the Alpha & Delta was listed for sale on Lendmeurears website. Here is a link to their listing of the...
It’s not often I have the absolute pleasure of listening to headphones such as the MA750i. It’s been more than a year since I’ve gotten my Macaw GT100s, and several months since I’ve lost...
Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? - Page 2post #16 of 4817/29/12 at 9:45pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 4817/29/12 at 9:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by ericp10
If you look at what I typed (again), I mentioned it was a hybrid. But clearly it's a BA in addition to the dynamic driver (since I've seen what it looks like in the inside). Those BA tweeters give the dynamic driver an extra hmph! So my comment is based on what I've heard those tweeters do for the IEM as a whole. I stick by my comment. To me, a "hybrid" simply means it is both.
You must have added it in while I was typing up my response. Fair enough. Hybrid to myself is that it must contain both, but is neither a dynamic or BA (solely as it has other counterparts).post #18 of 4817/29/12 at 9:55pmpost #19 of 4817/29/12 at 10:08pmpost #20 of 4817/29/12 at 11:53pmpost #21 of 4817/30/12 at 4:39ampost #22 of 4817/30/12 at 5:20ampost #23 of 4817/30/12 at 5:25am
The Hybrid Custom IEMs I'm currently using take the cake even over the AKG3003. But to date both are the best IEMs I've heard even from a technical standpoint.
Edited by lee730 - 7/30/12 at 5:29ampost #24 of 4817/30/12 at 5:29ampost #25 of 4817/30/12 at 5:45ampost #26 of 4817/30/12 at 7:12amQuote:
Nope, it was there originally. Read better my friend.post #27 of 4817/30/12 at 7:43ampost #28 of 4817/30/12 at 1:48pmpost #29 of 4817/30/12 at 2:00pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Shozy Zero: $50 IEMs with real rosewood, taking on the $500 big boys! 43 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Join in the first meeting ever of FiiO in US!! 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for mid level of Active Noise Cancellation headphones/headset 2 minutes ago
- › iFi audio iPower - universal Ultra-Low Noise AC/DC adapter 5 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 5 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 6 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 6 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 558 by Midgetguy
- › Pai Audio MR4 by HiFiChris
- › Echobox Audio Finder X1 by Hisoundfi
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by Hisoundfi
- › RHA MA750i by Cinder
- › RM-S1 Wired Sport Headset Stereo Headphone Earphone For iPhone 6... by Redcarmoose
- › Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds by ryanjsoo
- › Oriolus In-Ear Monitors (v2) by Aerosphere
- › SoundMAGIC HP100 Premium Over-the-Ear Folding Headphone by harry501501
- › Audio-Opus Opus#1 by musicday
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...