So I'm going to get a pair of high quality headphones to upgrade from my AD700 and M50 but cannot yet decide...
- Closed/Open doesn't really matter
- Not a total basshead but there needs to some thump down there (a lot of people say the M50 is bass heavy but I reckon the M50 is bass light, not very light, just light... haha. Oh and I hated those pleather ear pads!)
- I usually like a fun warm yet detailed sound (non-fatiguing after long periods of music listening/movies)
- Sound staging and instrument separation is quite important to me, I like a wide and deep sound stage...
- Comfort is quite important since I'll be wearing them for a few hours at a time
- Isolation doesn't really matter
- I generally listen to A State of Trance, Florence + the machine, White chapel, Underoath, Annotations of an autopsy, We Butter The Bread With Butter... I know, that is a lot of genres but that's just me.
Oh, I will not be recabling the headphones for quite some time and will be using the headphones with a iPod Classic 6G and The National/RX MK II using The Cricket/Low Rider LOD.
So which will it be?
Edited by Vlooienuker - 7/28/12 at 4:36pm