Is that why they call it red?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Today at 1:27 am in Headphones (full-size)
- FiiO X1 2nd gen Review World Tour Starts Right Now, don't miss your chance! Last post on 11/28/16 at 6:49pm in Portable Source Gear
- About the touch wheel on X1 2nd gen --by James Last post on 10/3/16 at 6:58am in FiiO
- Hiya Last post on 9/3/16 at 5:56pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Turn Your Detachable Cable Headphones into HiFi Bluetooth Headphones---FiiO BTC-MMCX Last post on 12/3/16 at 3:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 11/28/16
I would like to thank Ken from Campfire Audio for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Introduction ALO Audio has been an established name in the industry for...
Introduction The Fragrant Zither (TFZ) is a company that I am very fond of. I absolutely loved their previous flagship, the TFZ Series 5 and praised it with very high word. It became one of my...
From the Doukaudio website: "Shenzheng Cavins Technology Co.,LTD has been established since 2014.. We are devoted to design and research of hi-end level of audio equipments under our own brand...
Brainwavz Intro ABOUT US Brainwavz provides high-end earphones specifically designed for high-quality sound and tailor-made to provide the user with a solution that can be used across a wide range...
Lindemann musicbook:10 DSD A Serious Common Denominator | PREVIOUS REVIEW | REVIEW INDEX | NEXT REVIEW | INTRODUCTION Angles of Approach There’s always been a certain connotation...
FiiO Mont Blanc/E12 portable headphone amp, 880mW, slim design, full metal case. Bass boost and Cross feed! - Page 185
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Black and Blue and Red all over is the guy whose wife found out how much he's spent on headphones, Amps and DACs.
Hi first post here! I think my Fiio e12 volume is not working the amp is not very loud at max volume 0 gain, about as loud as an ipod or zune. From what I've been reading It should be plenty loud at 11o'clock - 12o'clock. I'm using martin logan m90 (26 Ohms)
Thanks for the fast reply. I should of stated that the source volume is at max. Everything sounds great. I thought it was going to be louder. I think the volume nob might not be working right
Edited by badbat - 3/31/14 at 3:03pm
Helpful info, please, guys! Thoroughly read his posts before jumping the gun. He should not have to put it on high gain for the Mikros M90s!
Get a replacement, my friend. Something isn't right if you say your source is at max volume, and the E12 is at max volume with the Mikros....
I don't know what sensitivity the Martin Logan M90 rates, in fact I don't know much about the ML M90s at all (ML makes headphones too?), but my E12 can drive everything from my EarPods to my K712 Pros to deafening levels (literally). That said, my 5th gen iPod can drive my 50 Ohm Koss KSC75s louder than I'm comfortable listening to.
Everything means other phones from your collection? Did you/do yiu hear any static while turning the pot/knob? Do you hear the difference when you use gain,BB CF switches though low volume? Did you notice this issue all of a sudden while active listening or the other way? Hope you didnt drop it facing volume knob hittin the floor?
finally, hows the charging and discharging status of the Amp,normal?
- FiiO Mont Blanc/E12 portable headphone amp, 880mW, slim design, full metal case. Bass boost and Cross feed!
- › Music Game IX 19 seconds ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 30 seconds ago
- › Could the Fiio AM5 drive the AKG q701? 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 1 minute ago
- › [Trade] AK100 + phones/iem + £s (wtd: dac or phones) [GBP/UK] 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-Opus OPUS #11 2 minutes ago
- › Audio Grade Fuses 4 minutes ago
- › Cypherus Audio Xduoo X3 Copper 5 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 7 minutes ago
- › Need help choosing from 9 different in-ear headphones 10 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphone - Black by MICHAELSD
- › Campfire Audio Andromeda by flinkenick
- › TFZ Balance 2M by ustinj
- › Nobsound NS-01E Mini Tube Headphone Amplifier Stereo HiFi Amp Audio... by crabdog
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by Wokei
- › Lindemann musicbook:10 DSD by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by DynamikeB
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by Army-Firedawg
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by Johannus
- › LZ-A4 by peter123
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear