:P Curious whether this could drive the LCD-2's
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Today at 1:35 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- FiiO X1 2nd gen Review World Tour Starts Right Now, don't miss your chance! Last post on 11/28/16 at 6:49pm in Portable Source Gear
- About the touch wheel on X1 2nd gen --by James Last post on 10/3/16 at 6:58am in FiiO
- Hiya Last post on 9/3/16 at 5:56pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Turn Your Detachable Cable Headphones into HiFi Bluetooth Headphones---FiiO BTC-MMCX Last post on Today at 3:08 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 11/28/16
FiiO Mont Blanc/E12 portable headphone amp, 880mW, slim design, full metal case. Bass boost and Cross feed! - Page 15
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Not sure before someone test it, but Mont Blanc has tons of power output so it may work.
We have to put a bigger battery inside Mont Blanc, and the size is not so big when pair with iP4/5, not to talk about more phones have bigger size now. BTW, the thickness of Mont Blanc is 14.4mm so it is quit slim.
James ! you are a man of your word,though the updates r not shown on the first page yet but you tried,that meant a lot.
Please!!! do NOT change the design further...sleek,thin,simple~the design is the most elegant/ sleek that i've ever seen.
As for the sound, i have faith in your team and your 15 years*O.O* experience. Wish to hear from you.
BTW, i've found a review about how flexible/playable can the sound be when tuned using interconnects cables. It's in chinese, please don't bash me as the amp is from another brand
Wow the design is so sleek and thin, wish it comes to the market a wee bit earlier :) . Can't wait to get my hands on this baby, the price of Fiio is always reasonable and best-bang for bucks!
operation light and charging light ? where will they be?
Can we make the Mount Blac's knob glow like this?
It bring few benefits to the amp.
1. It glows in the dark, making usage in the night a breeze.
2. The blue glow will make this amp more attractive on top of the already SLEEK Mount Blac
3. We can merge all the operational lights into one by changing the colour of it.which save spaces
my suggestion, Blue=on, Green=charging, Yellow= Low Battery
4. The lights is Iconic. it can be an icon for all the FIIO products. Glowing volume knob = FIIO !!
I dont exactly need it glowing. Glow in the dark paint maybe? Probably not
i think everything comes with a price. since the e11 already have an operational led.. to light a ring, i think adding another LED is enough.
i'm not farmiliar with electric could any of our fellow head-fiers answer the question of how much battery time will be reduced if we add another LED on the amp?
Low power indicator is so important to me, it may be the deciding factor if I purchase E12 or not. My biggest issue with the E11 (which I completely enjoy) is grooving to music and it dies without warning. Maybe the power LED changes color when power is low?
Edited by Craigster75 - 10/8/12 at 6:42am
Me too. I hate my E11 dies out when i'm in the middle of some song. It's is so frastrating.
I stated on my glowing volume knob suggestion , No. 3 =)
- FiiO Mont Blanc/E12 portable headphone amp, 880mW, slim design, full metal case. Bass boost and Cross feed!
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 4 seconds ago
- › DX200 The style has been chosen by your votes. Details of design... 34 seconds ago
- › IBasso Audio IT03 1 minute ago
- › ipod into powered monitors - low volume 2 minutes ago
- › Why the Beats Hate? 3 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 3 minutes ago
- › thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea 3 minutes ago
- › Is there a lot of terribly mastered music out there or am I... 5 minutes ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 5 minutes ago
- › Shozy Zero IEMs 6 minutes ago
- › Roland Mobile UA UA-M10 USB Audio Interface by raoultrifan
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by NA Blur
- › 1MORE Capsule Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by mark2410
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by mark2410
- › HIFIMAN HE1000 V2 Over Ear Planar Magnetic Headphone by MattTCG
- › Bluedio V (Victory) Pro Patented PPS12 Drivers Wireless Bluetooth... by mark2410
- › Effect Audio - Thor Silver II by Falconlistener
- › Edifier R2000DB Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Near-Field... by ryanjsoo
- › Yamaha MusicCast WX-010 Wireless Speaker (White) by mark2410
- › Questyle Q192 DAC with Headphone Amplifier silver by noobandroid
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear