:P Curious whether this could drive the LCD-2's
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Today at 4:39 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Reply to get FiiO's New In-Ear Monitors F1 for Free Last post on Today at 4:21 pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- FiiO X1 2nd gen Review World Tour Starts Right Now, don't miss your chance! Last post on 11/28/16 at 6:49pm in Portable Source Gear
- About the touch wheel on X1 2nd gen --by James Last post on 10/3/16 at 6:58am in FiiO
- Hiya Last post on 9/3/16 at 5:56pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 11/28/16
I had K3003i with a custom cable. I bough it used and the cable had been replaced and the seller assured not sound different to original I loved it. I used it with Fiio X3 2nd Gen. I liked the...
Compared to nothing (in the way of noise cancelling) these are better than that. Damning with faint praise? Yeah, I guess so, but really what can you expect for the price. Sony makes a product...
There seems to be a lot of issues with the sound quality for these 2nd gen Bose phones. These came out before wireless headphones were in any significant use, and when few other companies were...
*This is a slightly revised and updated version of my original review from September of 2014. The Bass Colour was a good earphone two years ago and at it's current price of 29.99 USD on Penon Audio...
I bought these over a year ago as an upgrade to the generation 3 of the Piston earphones. I've been a user since generation 2 and I've loved the line up ever since. This simply feels like another...
FiiO Mont Blanc/E12 portable headphone amp, 880mW, slim design, full metal case. Bass boost and Cross feed! - Page 15
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Not sure before someone test it, but Mont Blanc has tons of power output so it may work.
We have to put a bigger battery inside Mont Blanc, and the size is not so big when pair with iP4/5, not to talk about more phones have bigger size now. BTW, the thickness of Mont Blanc is 14.4mm so it is quit slim.
James ! you are a man of your word,though the updates r not shown on the first page yet but you tried,that meant a lot.
Please!!! do NOT change the design further...sleek,thin,simple~the design is the most elegant/ sleek that i've ever seen.
As for the sound, i have faith in your team and your 15 years*O.O* experience. Wish to hear from you.
BTW, i've found a review about how flexible/playable can the sound be when tuned using interconnects cables. It's in chinese, please don't bash me as the amp is from another brand
Wow the design is so sleek and thin, wish it comes to the market a wee bit earlier :) . Can't wait to get my hands on this baby, the price of Fiio is always reasonable and best-bang for bucks!
operation light and charging light ? where will they be?
Can we make the Mount Blac's knob glow like this?
It bring few benefits to the amp.
1. It glows in the dark, making usage in the night a breeze.
2. The blue glow will make this amp more attractive on top of the already SLEEK Mount Blac
3. We can merge all the operational lights into one by changing the colour of it.which save spaces
my suggestion, Blue=on, Green=charging, Yellow= Low Battery
4. The lights is Iconic. it can be an icon for all the FIIO products. Glowing volume knob = FIIO !!
I dont exactly need it glowing. Glow in the dark paint maybe? Probably not
i think everything comes with a price. since the e11 already have an operational led.. to light a ring, i think adding another LED is enough.
i'm not farmiliar with electric could any of our fellow head-fiers answer the question of how much battery time will be reduced if we add another LED on the amp?
Low power indicator is so important to me, it may be the deciding factor if I purchase E12 or not. My biggest issue with the E11 (which I completely enjoy) is grooving to music and it dies without warning. Maybe the power LED changes color when power is low?
Edited by Craigster75 - 10/8/12 at 6:42am
Me too. I hate my E11 dies out when i'm in the middle of some song. It's is so frastrating.
I stated on my glowing volume knob suggestion , No. 3 =)
- FiiO Mont Blanc/E12 portable headphone amp, 880mW, slim design, full metal case. Bass boost and Cross feed!
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 2 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 3 minutes ago
- › ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF 4 minutes ago
- › Reply to get FiiO's New In-Ear Monitors F1 for Free 4 minutes ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 6 minutes ago
- › AKG K3003 by sanjeewasam
- › Sony MDRNC8/BLK Noise Canceling Headphone, Black by dalesky
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by dalesky
- › Don Scorpio Bass Colour by B9Scrambler
- › Xiaomi Mi Hybrid Earphone In-Ear Headphones Multi-unit Circle Iron... by junhawng
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H3 by 8hours
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by SeeSax
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by WCDchee
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by Trevayne10
- › NiNTAUS X10 HiFi Lossless Music Player by crabdog
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear