:P Curious whether this could drive the LCD-2's
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Today at 12:57 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Contribute your brilliant designs of the embossed sticker to FiiO products. Last post on 5/4/16 at 6:35pm in FiiO
- Your Suggestion or Design might be used on FiiO Players!!! Last post on Yesterday at 8:30 pm in Portable Source Gear
- Additional Colors Gold (Limited Edition) and Black to the X5II Family Last post on 4/15/16 at 2:43am in FiiO
- FiiO Introduces Additional Colors Black and Gold to the X3II Family Last post on 3/29/16 at 11:38pm in FiiO
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 12/10/15
The E5 is so close to being a giant killer but it has a few major flaws in my opinion. This is a technically oriented review. I like neutral sound signatures and bit perfect playback. I don't...
"Massdrop Blue Box - NuForce HEM IEMs" special drop pricing = $169.99*; Actual MSRP = $399.00 (I joined the drop on Massdrop and received the HEM6; LINK. You can find these and the other...
Hi All, I was given the chance to review the new Shozy Zero Rosewood earphones in exchange for just a small fee to cover the shipping. I received, as I'm sure some other reviewers did, an...
-- I give you Lend Me UR Ears house brand Alpha & Delta D2 Sports Earphone: **A few Disclaimers to get out of the way here**: #1 – I was approached by Lend Me UR Ears to review the...
I really like the t-90; I have had them for about two months and really enjoy the brightness. I also have the T70p and the t-5p second gen. I like the t70p better than anything so far. The t 90...
FiiO Mont Blanc/E12 portable headphone amp, 880mW, slim design, full metal case. Bass boost and Cross feed! - Page 15
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Not sure before someone test it, but Mont Blanc has tons of power output so it may work.
We have to put a bigger battery inside Mont Blanc, and the size is not so big when pair with iP4/5, not to talk about more phones have bigger size now. BTW, the thickness of Mont Blanc is 14.4mm so it is quit slim.
James ! you are a man of your word,though the updates r not shown on the first page yet but you tried,that meant a lot.
Please!!! do NOT change the design further...sleek,thin,simple~the design is the most elegant/ sleek that i've ever seen.
As for the sound, i have faith in your team and your 15 years*O.O* experience. Wish to hear from you.
BTW, i've found a review about how flexible/playable can the sound be when tuned using interconnects cables. It's in chinese, please don't bash me as the amp is from another brand
Wow the design is so sleek and thin, wish it comes to the market a wee bit earlier :) . Can't wait to get my hands on this baby, the price of Fiio is always reasonable and best-bang for bucks!
operation light and charging light ? where will they be?
Can we make the Mount Blac's knob glow like this?
It bring few benefits to the amp.
1. It glows in the dark, making usage in the night a breeze.
2. The blue glow will make this amp more attractive on top of the already SLEEK Mount Blac
3. We can merge all the operational lights into one by changing the colour of it.which save spaces
my suggestion, Blue=on, Green=charging, Yellow= Low Battery
4. The lights is Iconic. it can be an icon for all the FIIO products. Glowing volume knob = FIIO !!
I dont exactly need it glowing. Glow in the dark paint maybe? Probably not
i think everything comes with a price. since the e11 already have an operational led.. to light a ring, i think adding another LED is enough.
i'm not farmiliar with electric could any of our fellow head-fiers answer the question of how much battery time will be reduced if we add another LED on the amp?
Low power indicator is so important to me, it may be the deciding factor if I purchase E12 or not. My biggest issue with the E11 (which I completely enjoy) is grooving to music and it dies without warning. Maybe the power LED changes color when power is low?
Edited by Craigster75 - 10/8/12 at 6:42am
Me too. I hate my E11 dies out when i'm in the middle of some song. It's is so frastrating.
I stated on my glowing volume knob suggestion , No. 3 =)
- FiiO Mont Blanc/E12 portable headphone amp, 880mW, slim design, full metal case. Bass boost and Cross feed!
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod... 25 seconds ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (Basshead IEM's) 56 seconds ago
- › Official New York Spring Meet Saturday June 11 2016 2 minutes ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 - Am I missing something? 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 4 minutes ago
- › NEW - Schiit Asgard 2 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 5 minutes ago
- › Tralucent 1Plus2 5 minutes ago
- › Sound Blaster E5 - 24-bit/192kHz High-Resolution USB DAC &... by vapman
- › NuForce HEM6 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Triple... by Hi-Fi EDU
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by jant71
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by BloodyPenguin
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by glennkresge
- › Unique Melody Miracle V2 Universal six driver in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by MMansell
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by stweb
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by ryanjsoo
- › Rhapsodio Galaxy by taz23
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse