:P Curious whether this could drive the LCD-2's
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Today at 2:33 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for Cheap portable amp Last post on 9/13/14 at 8:39am in Portable Headphone Amps
- why buy the he-400i if u already own the he-400 Last post on 9/2/14 at 5:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- e12 diy vs e12 Last post on 9/2/14 at 6:34am in Portable Headphone Amps
- PC > Bifrost > E12? Last post on 8/24/14 at 3:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
FiiO " Flagship " portable amp Mont Blanc/E12 discussing thread. - Page 15
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Not sure before someone test it, but Mont Blanc has tons of power output so it may work.
We have to put a bigger battery inside Mont Blanc, and the size is not so big when pair with iP4/5, not to talk about more phones have bigger size now. BTW, the thickness of Mont Blanc is 14.4mm so it is quit slim.
James ! you are a man of your word,though the updates r not shown on the first page yet but you tried,that meant a lot.
Please!!! do NOT change the design further...sleek,thin,simple~the design is the most elegant/ sleek that i've ever seen.
As for the sound, i have faith in your team and your 15 years*O.O* experience. Wish to hear from you.
BTW, i've found a review about how flexible/playable can the sound be when tuned using interconnects cables. It's in chinese, please don't bash me as the amp is from another brand
Wow the design is so sleek and thin, wish it comes to the market a wee bit earlier :) . Can't wait to get my hands on this baby, the price of Fiio is always reasonable and best-bang for bucks!
operation light and charging light ? where will they be?
Can we make the Mount Blac's knob glow like this?
It bring few benefits to the amp.
1. It glows in the dark, making usage in the night a breeze.
2. The blue glow will make this amp more attractive on top of the already SLEEK Mount Blac
3. We can merge all the operational lights into one by changing the colour of it.which save spaces
my suggestion, Blue=on, Green=charging, Yellow= Low Battery
4. The lights is Iconic. it can be an icon for all the FIIO products. Glowing volume knob = FIIO !!
i think everything comes with a price. since the e11 already have an operational led.. to light a ring, i think adding another LED is enough.
i'm not farmiliar with electric could any of our fellow head-fiers answer the question of how much battery time will be reduced if we add another LED on the amp?
Low power indicator is so important to me, it may be the deciding factor if I purchase E12 or not. My biggest issue with the E11 (which I completely enjoy) is grooving to music and it dies without warning. Maybe the power LED changes color when power is low?
Edited by Craigster75 - 10/8/12 at 6:42am
Me too. I hate my E11 dies out when i'm in the middle of some song. It's is so frastrating.
I stated on my glowing volume knob suggestion , No. 3 =)
- FiiO " Flagship " portable amp Mont Blanc/E12 discussing thread.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Band Name Game II 2 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 57 seconds ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 2 minutes ago
- › Ramen-Fi! 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX90 dual boot with modded FW intl ver 2 (Latest... 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 2 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 4 minutes ago
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)