:P Curious whether this could drive the LCD-2's
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Line out from Lightning devices Question Last post on 3/12/14 at 6:53pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- What volume level to set the Galaxy S4 to? Last post on 3/8/14 at 10:09pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Combination of Fiio e7 and e12 ? Last post on 3/6/14 at 3:28pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- CYPHER LAB 720 DAC VS FIIOE12 Last post on 3/1/14 at 12:18pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Looking for a good car mount to hold my iPod + YoTank case + E12 Amp Last post on 3/6/14 at 10:50am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Introduction)Last edited: 7/23/13
i had these headphones from last 8 months and i am enjoying it a lot for listening classical, jazz.these headphones offer proper imaging to the vocals of the artist and music it fairly do justice...
These headphones are a great pair for home use, and use for movies, videos and ect. They deliver great sound quality, but I wouldn't consider it hi-Fi though. I listen to mostly Metal and Rock...
I was overall unimpressed with the Focal Spirit One cans. I'm hardly a connoisseur of headphones, but I was let down a bit by the sound and the manufacturer's advertising. I compared these to...
I have the real version 2.0, not 2.1 (with the clip). Build/Design: I didn't like the provided tips, used the small Sennheiser tips: http://www.ebay.com/itm/110976313070 - much...
I purchased the Audio Technica ESW9a. These have African Paduak shells rather than the cherry of the Japanese release. The ESW9a is made in Japan. Physical: First, these are most...
FiiO " Flagship " portable amp Mont Blanc/E12 discussing thread, the pre order unit arrives. - Page 15post #211 of 273810/7/12 at 7:35am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #212 of 273810/7/12 at 7:47ampost #213 of 273810/7/12 at 8:01amThread Starter
Not sure before someone test it, but Mont Blanc has tons of power output so it may work.post #214 of 273810/7/12 at 8:36amThread Starter
We have to put a bigger battery inside Mont Blanc, and the size is not so big when pair with iP4/5, not to talk about more phones have bigger size now. BTW, the thickness of Mont Blanc is 14.4mm so it is quit slim.post #215 of 273810/7/12 at 9:01am
James ! you are a man of your word,though the updates r not shown on the first page yet but you tried,that meant a lot.
Please!!! do NOT change the design further...sleek,thin,simple~the design is the most elegant/ sleek that i've ever seen.
As for the sound, i have faith in your team and your 15 years*O.O* experience. Wish to hear from you.
BTW, i've found a review about how flexible/playable can the sound be when tuned using interconnects cables. It's in chinese, please don't bash me as the amp is from another brandpost #216 of 273810/7/12 at 11:03pm
Wow the design is so sleek and thin, wish it comes to the market a wee bit earlier :) . Can't wait to get my hands on this baby, the price of Fiio is always reasonable and best-bang for bucks!post #217 of 273810/8/12 at 12:09amQuote:
operation light and charging light ? where will they be?post #218 of 273810/8/12 at 1:00amThread Starterpost #219 of 273810/8/12 at 2:47ampost #220 of 273810/8/12 at 5:15amQuote:
Can we make the Mount Blac's knob glow like this?
It bring few benefits to the amp.
1. It glows in the dark, making usage in the night a breeze.
2. The blue glow will make this amp more attractive on top of the already SLEEK Mount Blac
3. We can merge all the operational lights into one by changing the colour of it.which save spaces
my suggestion, Blue=on, Green=charging, Yellow= Low Battery
4. The lights is Iconic. it can be an icon for all the FIIO products. Glowing volume knob = FIIO !!post #221 of 273810/8/12 at 5:47ampost #222 of 273810/8/12 at 6:31ampost #223 of 273810/8/12 at 6:35am
i think everything comes with a price. since the e11 already have an operational led.. to light a ring, i think adding another LED is enough.
i'm not farmiliar with electric could any of our fellow head-fiers answer the question of how much battery time will be reduced if we add another LED on the amp?post #224 of 273810/8/12 at 6:41amQuote:
Low power indicator is so important to me, it may be the deciding factor if I purchase E12 or not. My biggest issue with the E11 (which I completely enjoy) is grooving to music and it dies without warning. Maybe the power LED changes color when power is low?
Edited by Craigster75 - 10/8/12 at 6:42ampost #225 of 273810/8/12 at 6:50amQuote:
Me too. I hate my E11 dies out when i'm in the middle of some song. It's is so frastrating.
I stated on my glowing volume knob suggestion , No. 3 =)
- FiiO " Flagship " portable amp Mont Blanc/E12 discussing thread, the pre order unit arrives.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 52 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › WTS: 1.0m Acoustic Revive USB-1.0PLS USB cable (Made in Japan) 1 minute ago
- › Reusing 5.1 Speakers with 6.2mm connectors from THIB on third party... 2 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.2.8 2 minutes ago
- › Post your most recent score, acquisition, purchase, gift, dumpster... 3 minutes ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 3 minutes ago
- › Is there a difference between oval and circle shaped headphones? 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser PMX60 Headphones by sagar khichi
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by Cobaltius
- › Focal Spirit One Headphones by guidfail
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by BenF
- › Audio-Technica ATH-ESW9 Sovereign Wood Headphones by bjmr
- › Sony X Headphones MDR-X10 by DigitalGrounder
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by chrismini
- › Stax SR-202 by JustinBieber
- › AKG K 518 LE Limited Edition Folding Headphones - Red by kalpman
- › Sennheiser CX 685 SPORTS In-Ear Canal Headphones - Black by wrathzombie
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude