- 17 Posts. Joined 11/2011
- Location: Ramona, CA United States
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones for college dorm Last post on 12/20/12 at 9:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for new headphones, need some help on choosing. Last post on 11/16/12 at 8:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- In need of headphones + amp for under 175$ Last post on 12/1/12 at 12:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- i want your addvises on some headphones (shr 840 / hd 380 ) Last post on 11/11/12 at 4:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones With NO Leakage Last post on 11/7/12 at 4:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/11/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Looking for a sealing earphone set for running/jogging on treadmill.post #1 of 27/27/12 at 12:42amThread StarterHi Everyone, I am looking for a decent set of earbuds that seal for jogging so I don't need to crank up my volume. My current pairs sound alright for the $30 I paid (Sennheiser CX300II), but they keep slipping out 6 minutes into my 1 hour jogging. A friend of mine recommends the Snuggbuds Fusion which I never heard of. If anyone can inform me about Snuggbuds, that'd be great! Microphonics is another issue with these Sennheisers, so any suggestions? I'm willing to go no more than $150 at the moment, but subject to increase to $200 depending on my next paycheck. Thanks
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 27/27/12 at 1:57am
Sennheiser hd25 1 II
might have to stretch the $$ slightly, maybe not,
but I've not found - or heard of - a better headphone for the purposes mentioned.
Famously great isolation, good clamping force but not overbearing,
light in weight, great build quality, and of course very good sound.
- Looking for a sealing earphone set for running/jogging on treadmill.
- Headphone Impedance
- › Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! 9 seconds ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 : A Review by Baycode 49 seconds ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 2 minutes ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 2 minutes ago
- › Jitter Correlation to Audibility 2 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio Nano iDSD discussion + impression 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)