- 17 Posts. Joined 11/2011
- Location: Ramona, CA United States
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Best sounding cans with amazing bass? Last post on 5/30/13 at 9:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Isolating headphones for post rock, shoegaze, and post punk, under 200 dollars? Last post on 5/21/13 at 1:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Good ON-EAR Headphones? Last post on 3/9/14 at 7:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- headphones for friend Last post on 1/13/13 at 9:07am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for college dorm Last post on 12/20/12 at 9:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
Sorry for my bad English and short impressions. Z7s highs are roll offed. Z7 sounds fatigue free for long listening session. Comfortability is also very good. Z7 sounds analog-ish. when you...
Introduction: CustomArt is a relatively new custom IEM company that has very quickly grew into one of the big names in business. Hailing from Poland, the company has a well-respected line of...
Looking for a sealing earphone set for running/jogging on treadmill.post #1 of 27/27/12 at 12:42amThread StarterHi Everyone, I am looking for a decent set of earbuds that seal for jogging so I don't need to crank up my volume. My current pairs sound alright for the $30 I paid (Sennheiser CX300II), but they keep slipping out 6 minutes into my 1 hour jogging. A friend of mine recommends the Snuggbuds Fusion which I never heard of. If anyone can inform me about Snuggbuds, that'd be great! Microphonics is another issue with these Sennheisers, so any suggestions? I'm willing to go no more than $150 at the moment, but subject to increase to $200 depending on my next paycheck. Thanks
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 27/27/12 at 1:57am
Sennheiser hd25 1 II
might have to stretch the $$ slightly, maybe not,
but I've not found - or heard of - a better headphone for the purposes mentioned.
Famously great isolation, good clamping force but not overbearing,
light in weight, great build quality, and of course very good sound.
- Looking for a sealing earphone set for running/jogging on treadmill.
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › "The Lab" 37 seconds ago
- › $2 Realtek Audio Chip = $2000 DAC! 2 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A17 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SE215 IEM's with Chris Himself Toxic Green SILVER Cable with... 4 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › DAC and amplifier options 5 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 5 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 7 minutes ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 7 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › Superlux HD-668 B by ingenero
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)