Could any one offer any opinions on either the Pioneer HDJ 2000 or the Philips Fidelio L1? Which one of these do you think will be a better purchase. Im looking to purchase my first "high end" headphones and any direction would be great.
- I am looking to use these as portable casual listening cans, on the go (in the subway, on campus, etc).
- My main genres are Post Hardcore (A Day to Remember, The Used) and Trance (Dash Berlin, Skrillex). I do listen to a lot of reggae, hiphop, and alternative (Coldplay) as well.
- My source is my iPhone with 256kbps or above quality (some Lossless AAC)
- I am not a basshead, and hate boomy overblown bass.
- I really prefer a nice clean and clear sound with a spacious soundstage. (My favorite earbuds are my yamaha eph100s which are light on the bass but incredibly clear).
- I like the music to be very engaging and euphoric (just like my eph100s)
I recently purchased the ATH M50s and the Ultrasone 780s and just couldnt stand the lack of soundstage on the ATHM50s and and the muddiness of the Ultrasones. Thanks in advance for any help!