- 25 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAKG High Performance Closed-Back DJ Headphones - K181DJtagged by System, 7/27/12
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50Stagged by System, 7/27/12
- productBRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 7/27/12
- productDenon AH-D1100tagged by System, 7/27/12
- productGrado SR60i Headphonestagged by System, 7/27/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/27/12
- productKlipsch Image ONE Premium On-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 7/27/12
- categoryOn Eartagged by System, 7/27/12
- productPhilips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptowntagged by System, 7/27/12
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by System, 7/30/12More
- productShure SRH840tagged by System, 7/27/12
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 7/27/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 7/27/12
- productV-MODA XFLPR-PWHITE Overear Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Pearl White)tagged by System, 7/30/12
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for my perfect set of cans Last post on 8/8/12 at 8:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need portable headphone! Last post on 9/25/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica M50S vs Philips Uptown Last post on 9/15/12 at 7:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dubstep Headphones Last post on 11/20/12 at 7:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- A little more mids than the M50s, in the same price range? (Maybe $180) Last post on 8/10/12 at 12:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/11/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/21/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
I want to start by saying thanks to Brainwavz for making this near excellent phone and Selsera for sending me a sample unit . And about Brainwavz , its around for nearly 7-8 years and has...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
On ear headphones for iPod. - Page 3post #31 of 457/28/12 at 12:53pmThread StarterM-80 are on ear. I need something over ear. For better isolation.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 457/28/12 at 1:05pmThread Starterpost #33 of 457/28/12 at 1:10pmQuote:
I've never tried the D1100, but I can say the HFI-580 is the best sound I've heard at its price point. I still love mine after upgrading.post #34 of 457/28/12 at 2:34pm
Edit: They isolate just as much as circumaural headphones, except for some wind noise due to the semi open vent. Circumaural headphones IMO have not cut out more noise than circumaural. An HD25 will out do any circumaural in isolation IME (more so than an M50, D1100, any Ultrasone HFI/PRO series headphone, etc just to name a few examples... the next best thing is an IEM) and it's supraaural. It has more to do with seal, clamp, and what the cups/materials are made of.
Edited by roma101 - 7/28/12 at 2:44pmpost #35 of 457/28/12 at 9:21pmQuote:
A new pair for $100? is a steal...seriously...amazon selling it expensive...$100 is worth the money anytime :)
Edited by valerianaoff - 7/28/12 at 9:23pmpost #36 of 457/28/12 at 9:23pmpost #37 of 457/28/12 at 9:25pmpost #38 of 457/29/12 at 10:17amThread Starterpost #39 of 457/29/12 at 11:12ampost #40 of 457/29/12 at 2:04pmpost #41 of 457/29/12 at 7:16pmThread Starterpost #42 of 457/29/12 at 8:30pmpost #43 of 457/30/12 at 3:02pmThread Starterpost #44 of 457/30/12 at 4:38pm
- On ear headphones for iPod.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Designed. A Teeny-Weeny Update! (page 104) 26 seconds ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 1 minute ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 2 minutes ago
- › BitPerfect (was: Audirvana Alternatives) 2 minutes ago
- › The Official JRPG Thread (aka Japanese Role Playing Games) 4 minutes ago
- › 7th Gen (2009) iPod Classic 160 SQ 4 minutes ago
- › On a mission to like jazz 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 6 minutes ago
- › Recommendations on Fun, Bassy, cool looking IEMs... 8 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by suman134
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)