- 25 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAKG High Performance Closed-Back DJ Headphones - K181DJtagged by System, 7/27/12
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50Stagged by System, 7/27/12
- productBRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 7/27/12
- productDenon AH-D1100tagged by System, 7/27/12
- productGrado SR60i Headphonestagged by System, 7/27/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/27/12
- productKlipsch Image ONE Premium On-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 7/27/12
- categoryOn Eartagged by System, 7/27/12
- productPhilips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptowntagged by System, 7/27/12
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by System, 7/30/12More
- productShure SRH840tagged by System, 7/27/12
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 7/27/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade LP Over-ear Headphonetagged by System, 7/30/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 7/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for my perfect set of cans Last post on 8/8/12 at 8:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need portable headphone! Last post on 9/25/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica M50S vs Philips Uptown Last post on 9/15/12 at 7:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dubstep Headphones Last post on 11/20/12 at 7:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AD700s vs ATH m50s Last post on 9/4/12 at 6:52am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I have got these recently and I am very happy with my purchase. Denon has not failed me so far and I have used few of their products. I think somebody in Denon knows that the high quality will make...
Edifier K180 Communicator EarbudIn many ways the Edifier H180 is a classic. As of 2017, they have been around for four years, earning a nice reputation at Head-Fi. The slightly different K180...
DisclaimerThis sample was sent to me for the purpose of an honest review. All opinions and observations here are my own based on my experience with the product. I have no affiliation with the...
In side the box besides the headphones of course, is the 3.5m cable which allows you to plug them into wired with any source, then the USB charge cable, which is...
On ear headphones for iPod. - Page 3post #31 of 457/28/12 at 12:53pmThread StarterM-80 are on ear. I need something over ear. For better isolation.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 457/28/12 at 1:05pmThread Starterpost #33 of 457/28/12 at 1:10pmQuote:
I've never tried the D1100, but I can say the HFI-580 is the best sound I've heard at its price point. I still love mine after upgrading.post #34 of 457/28/12 at 2:34pm
Edit: They isolate just as much as circumaural headphones, except for some wind noise due to the semi open vent. Circumaural headphones IMO have not cut out more noise than circumaural. An HD25 will out do any circumaural in isolation IME (more so than an M50, D1100, any Ultrasone HFI/PRO series headphone, etc just to name a few examples... the next best thing is an IEM) and it's supraaural. It has more to do with seal, clamp, and what the cups/materials are made of.
Edited by roma101 - 7/28/12 at 2:44pmpost #35 of 457/28/12 at 9:21pmQuote:
A new pair for $100? is a steal...seriously...amazon selling it expensive...$100 is worth the money anytime :)
Edited by valerianaoff - 7/28/12 at 9:23pmpost #36 of 457/28/12 at 9:23pmpost #37 of 457/28/12 at 9:25pmpost #38 of 457/29/12 at 10:17amThread Starterpost #39 of 457/29/12 at 11:12ampost #40 of 457/29/12 at 2:04pmpost #41 of 457/29/12 at 7:16pmThread Starterpost #42 of 457/29/12 at 8:30pmpost #43 of 457/30/12 at 3:02pmThread Starterpost #44 of 457/30/12 at 4:38pm
- On ear headphones for iPod.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Equalization - capabilities and limitations 5 seconds ago
- › COMING SOON: Shanling M2s Hi-Res DAP with AK4490 + MUSE8920 23 seconds ago
- › Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread 24 seconds ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 42 seconds ago
- › Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 46 seconds ago
- › Sonarworks Headphone Calibration software 1 minute ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 2 minutes ago
- › Ranking the Stars - flinkenick's 2017 IEM Flagship Shootout 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Electrostatic Prototype Listening Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Dolby Atmos for Headphones now available in Windows 10 3 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by krenky
- › Edifier K180 by Redcarmoose
- › Mrobo C5 2.0 by crabdog
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ObjectVoice
- › Archeer AH07 Bluetooth Headphones Wireless Stereo Over Ear... by genclaymore
- › Wired Earphones, Mixcder X5 In-Ear Earbud Headphones Metal Housing... by slowpickr
- › ARCHEER Bluetooth Speakers Fabric Covering Portable Wireless... by genclaymore
- › LEAR BTC-01 by glassmonkey
- › Xiaomi Mi Hybrid Pro HD by Nymphonomaniac
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Delance26
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear