- 25 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAKG High Performance Closed-Back DJ Headphones - K181DJtagged by System, 7/27/12
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50Stagged by System, 7/27/12
- productBRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 7/27/12
- productDenon AH-D1100tagged by System, 7/27/12
- productGrado SR60i Headphonestagged by System, 7/27/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/27/12
- productKlipsch Image ONE Premium On-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 7/27/12
- categoryOn Eartagged by System, 7/27/12
- productPhilips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptowntagged by System, 7/27/12
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by System, 7/30/12More
- productShure SRH840tagged by System, 7/27/12
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 7/27/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade LP Over-ear Headphonetagged by System, 7/30/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 7/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for my perfect set of cans Last post on 8/8/12 at 8:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need portable headphone! Last post on 9/25/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica M50S vs Philips Uptown Last post on 9/15/12 at 7:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dubstep Headphones Last post on 11/20/12 at 7:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AD700s vs ATH m50s Last post on 9/4/12 at 6:52am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Wireless headphones…bluetooth even…last time I tried anything wireless was my cordless phone and before that was probably back in the “70’s” with an "all in one headphone with FM/AM radio", anyway...
So, I did a lot of reading when it came to this purchase, however, no amount of reviewing can objectively explain what you are actually going to hear when you plug them in - so I said 'screw it!'...
MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 – initial impressions Many thanks to @Tony-Hifi from HiFiHeadphones.co.uk for adding me to the UK tour for these earphones – the impressions below are based on the time I...
I am very glad that ONKYO released their new line of headphones into the North American market this June. I had been very curious about trying the ONKYO sound, but knowing new models were soon...
I love this little thing I really do. I bought it for myself as a present for a professional milestone. I can't tell you that it is worth almost 200 bucks, that's your call, but I don't regret the...
On ear headphones for iPod. - Page 3post #31 of 457/28/12 at 12:53pmThread StarterM-80 are on ear. I need something over ear. For better isolation.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 457/28/12 at 1:05pmThread Starterpost #33 of 457/28/12 at 1:10pmQuote:
I've never tried the D1100, but I can say the HFI-580 is the best sound I've heard at its price point. I still love mine after upgrading.post #34 of 457/28/12 at 2:34pm
Edit: They isolate just as much as circumaural headphones, except for some wind noise due to the semi open vent. Circumaural headphones IMO have not cut out more noise than circumaural. An HD25 will out do any circumaural in isolation IME (more so than an M50, D1100, any Ultrasone HFI/PRO series headphone, etc just to name a few examples... the next best thing is an IEM) and it's supraaural. It has more to do with seal, clamp, and what the cups/materials are made of.
Edited by roma101 - 7/28/12 at 2:44pmpost #35 of 457/28/12 at 9:21pmQuote:
A new pair for $100? is a steal...seriously...amazon selling it expensive...$100 is worth the money anytime :)
Edited by valerianaoff - 7/28/12 at 9:23pmpost #36 of 457/28/12 at 9:23pmpost #37 of 457/28/12 at 9:25pmpost #38 of 457/29/12 at 10:17amThread Starterpost #39 of 457/29/12 at 11:12ampost #40 of 457/29/12 at 2:04pmpost #41 of 457/29/12 at 7:16pmThread Starterpost #42 of 457/29/12 at 8:30pmpost #43 of 457/30/12 at 3:02pmThread Starterpost #44 of 457/30/12 at 4:38pm
- On ear headphones for iPod.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Win A FiiO DK1 (Multifunction Dock) with Your Comments---- A Harbor... 40 seconds ago
- › Klipsch's NEW line of Reference X IEMs (X6i, XR8i, X12i, X20i) 42 seconds ago
- › Cyrus SoundKey portable DAC 1 minute ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 3 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 4 minutes ago
- › NEW: Tralucent Audio Plus5 BA IEM 5 minutes ago
- › Need help on soundbar 5 minutes ago
- › Bluedio U (UFO) PPS 8 Drivers Over-ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphone... by Rob80b
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by desperategraves
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by Jackpot77
- › ONKYO sealed wireless headphone Bluetooth-enabled / NFC support /... by Sonic Defender
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by selfdude
- › Sparkos Labs SS3601 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by selfdude
- › Cascadia Audio Talos by keanex
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...