- 25 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAKG High Performance Closed-Back DJ Headphones - K181DJtagged by System, 7/27/12
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50Stagged by System, 7/27/12
- productBRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 7/27/12
- productDenon AH-D1100tagged by System, 7/27/12
- productGrado SR60i Headphonestagged by System, 7/27/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/27/12
- productKlipsch Image ONE Premium On-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 7/27/12
- categoryOn Eartagged by System, 7/27/12
- productPhilips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptowntagged by System, 7/27/12
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by System, 7/30/12More
- productShure SRH840tagged by System, 7/27/12
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 7/27/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 7/27/12
- productV-MODA XFLPR-PWHITE Overear Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Pearl White)tagged by System, 7/30/12
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for my perfect set of cans Last post on 8/8/12 at 8:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need portable headphone! Last post on 9/25/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica M50S vs Philips Uptown Last post on 9/15/12 at 7:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dubstep Headphones Last post on 11/20/12 at 7:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- A little more mids than the M50s, in the same price range? (Maybe $180) Last post on 8/10/12 at 12:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
After deciding that I’d need about $1K to get the sound I was after, I was getting frustrated with the IEM world. After all, I could just buy the OPPO PM3 for $400, call it a day, and deal with the...
Introduction I've been writing many reviews for local audiophile sites of my country so I decided to write one for head-fi too. Subject is Ostry KC06. (a.k.a Giant Slayer) Sources used: LG...
Obravo erib-2a Review April 2016 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Sources used: Sony ZX1 Walkman, HP X360 Spectre with MS Win 10 laptop, Tag...
Note: MusicTeck graciously provided the Miracle and Maestro samples for review. Originally published at CYMBACAVUM. Based in New Jersey, MusicTeck is an official distributor for some of the...
On ear headphones for iPod. - Page 3post #31 of 457/28/12 at 12:53pmThread StarterM-80 are on ear. I need something over ear. For better isolation.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 457/28/12 at 1:05pmThread Starterpost #33 of 457/28/12 at 1:10pmQuote:
I've never tried the D1100, but I can say the HFI-580 is the best sound I've heard at its price point. I still love mine after upgrading.post #34 of 457/28/12 at 2:34pm
Edit: They isolate just as much as circumaural headphones, except for some wind noise due to the semi open vent. Circumaural headphones IMO have not cut out more noise than circumaural. An HD25 will out do any circumaural in isolation IME (more so than an M50, D1100, any Ultrasone HFI/PRO series headphone, etc just to name a few examples... the next best thing is an IEM) and it's supraaural. It has more to do with seal, clamp, and what the cups/materials are made of.
Edited by roma101 - 7/28/12 at 2:44pmpost #35 of 457/28/12 at 9:21pmQuote:
A new pair for $100? is a steal...seriously...amazon selling it expensive...$100 is worth the money anytime :)
Edited by valerianaoff - 7/28/12 at 9:23pmpost #36 of 457/28/12 at 9:23pmpost #37 of 457/28/12 at 9:25pmpost #38 of 457/29/12 at 10:17amThread Starterpost #39 of 457/29/12 at 11:12ampost #40 of 457/29/12 at 2:04pmpost #41 of 457/29/12 at 7:16pmThread Starterpost #42 of 457/29/12 at 8:30pmpost #43 of 457/30/12 at 3:02pmThread Starterpost #44 of 457/30/12 at 4:38pm
- On ear headphones for iPod.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Why is this specific model of Sennheiser 2.0 $100 cheaper? 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › Ideal Headphone (HD800/Audeze) music, suggestions,please 1 minute ago
- › ZMF Omni - Upcoming Semi Open Flagship 3 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 3 minutes ago
- › The Ruizu X02 DAP thread 5 minutes ago
- › Recommendations for an amp/dac under $1000 6 minutes ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 8 minutes ago
- › Upgrading to FULL Headphones, (done with iems) 9 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 9 minutes ago
- › Schiit Gungnir by Aornic
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by meringo
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Aerosphere
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by FortisFlyer75
- › Unique Melody UM Maestro 12 driver IEM by shotgunshane
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Kon Peki
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by k4rstar
- › Campfire Audio Orion by emptymt
- › 64 Audio (1964 Ears) ADEL U6 by Brooko
- › Sennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphones by Docjitters
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse